The Abandoned Basement room (Ask Elise)

12345 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Widow

07-14-2014

I can and will hurt, main, and kill OC's that trigger Elise's ire. Your posting in this thread implies that you aware of this fact and accept these terms.
Thank you.

Also, please note that I will only work by pre-retcon lore. I also refuse to read or watch anything Riot has pulled out of their asses since the announcement, as most of it gives me a strong urge to slit my own throat.

Thank you again.

The old thread- http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4233978

I'm going to try to post a what I'm going to call a Lore Segment at least once a month. I'll delve into Elise's past and write a short story that helps clarify why she is who she is now, and how she got here.

Near the lowest levels of the Institute, there is a little used door. Cobwebs cover the passageway, swirling in the draft. The door itself is hung with cobwebs, like decorations.

The nervous summoner glanced around before pushing the door open. He could have sworn that he'd heard something skitter past.

Inside the doors was a long, tall room, an abandoned mess hall or dining room of sorts. The old tables lay scattered about, covered in thick webbing. Black spiders the size of a man's head and bigger scuttled about, paying no heed to the man as he carefully picked his way through the debris.

There, at the far end of the room, were living quarters, of sorts. A bed, stove, chairs, and various other implements.

Thick cobwebs draped the bed, obscuring the occupant from view. The summoner cautiously approached, trembling slightly. Anything could be behind that curtain of webs...

He drew them back cautiously, shivering as a draft blew through the room. On the bed lay a woman- a beautiful woman, to be sure, but something about her seemed eerie, wrong, just... Off. Perhaps it was the odd aura of dispair she carried, or-

Her eyes snapped open and transfixed the summoner.

"What are you doing in my bedroom?" her voice was cold, scornful. the summoner swallowed nervously, trying to wet his dry tongue.

"I- I'm supposed to give you this, Miss Elise..." he stammered, holding out a letter in a trembling hand.

She sat up and snatched it from him, scowling. Her frown deepened.

"The Institute DEMANDS that I take questions from summoners and champions. And any other monkey that walks in here." she sneered. "Oooooh. What are they going to do, kick me out? As if they could risk that." she chuckled. "Fine. Go tell them that I'll do it."

The summoner nodded, staggering back, as Elise swung her legs off the bed, stood, and stalked towards him.

"Noww... Get.. OUT!"
A massive spider took her place, maw gaping and dripping poison. The summoner screamed like a little girl and made a hasty retreat, stumbling over his robes and the detritus on the floor.

Elise laughed softly to herself as she observed the wet spot on the floor where the summoner had been standing.

If she had to do this, she would do it her way.

xcyper33

07-14-2014

Dear Elise,

Do you have any hobbies? Painting? Reading? Jogging perhaps?

-X

AskBloodHunter

07-14-2014

Dear Elise,

What is your breakfast of champions? Also do you hunt prey as I do or more differently?

- WW

((Well great to see you start over!))

Ask The Widow

07-14-2014

(Grevious, I don't want you in my thread unless you prove that you have improved. And it's not going to be an overnight thing.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcyper33 View Post
Dear Elise,

Do you have any hobbies? Painting? Reading? Jogging perhaps?

-X
Quote:
"X"-

I am far too busy with important matters such as caring for my children and serving in the League for such trivial pursuits.

-Elise

Tyrant Swain 2

07-14-2014

(( No one escapes the Breakfast of Champions! ))
A letter arrived for Elise bearing the Seal of the Grand General. Attached to the letter is a small box containing some various meats that the spiderlings will likely enjoy. The letter read as follows:

Dear Elise

It's been some time since I've had the pleasure of your company. I may yet wish to visit you soon, but in the meantime here's a gift for your children. I'm sure they'll find it satisfactory. Also, if I may have the honors, what is your Breakfast of Champions? (Stupid question, I know, but it's a fun tradition)

Forever Strong
Jericho Swain

xcyper33

07-14-2014

Re: Elise,

Well, coin me surprised. You certainly seem like the intellectual type. More cultured than most. But perhaps that was just an assumption. How are you enjoying the League? Do you feel like you're making any progression towards your cause?

-X

Ask The Widow

07-17-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrant Swain 2 View Post
(( No one escapes the Breakfast of Champions! ))
A letter arrived for Elise bearing the Seal of the Grand General. Attached to the letter is a small box containing some various meats that the spiderlings will likely enjoy. The letter read as follows:

Dear Elise

It's been some time since I've had the pleasure of your company. I may yet wish to visit you soon, but in the meantime here's a gift for your children. I'm sure they'll find it satisfactory. Also, if I may have the honors, what is your Breakfast of Champions? (Stupid question, I know, but it's a fun tradition)

Forever Strong
Jericho Swain
The reply came as such-

Quote:
Grand General-

I do thank you for the gifts. The children enjoyed them. Therefore, you have earned the time I am wasting to answer your pointless and moronic question. I will usually eat the same thing I give my children- raw human flesh. It conserves space if we all eat the same thing. However, on occation, I will treat myself to pancakes. The reason why is none of your buisness.

The Ball and Ori

07-17-2014

A small device would land a short distance from Elise. After it was turned on, this message would display:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Elise.jpg (223.1 KB, 37 views)

Ask The Widow

07-20-2014

(Ugh. I need to be replying, but... The lazy. Iz OP.)

Unexisted

07-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Widow View Post
(Ugh. I need to be replying, but... The lazy. Iz OP.)
(( how can you be lazy when you have a wifely personality? ))

12345 ... 10