[Stream] - A chill stream for chill gamers.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSpiff

09-06-2012

Hello, I am SpaceNautPrime. I have had a stream for some time now, but recently I have started advertising my stream so I can gain a consistent viewership. With that being said let me explain a little bit about myself and what I hope to do.

First off, I am not a professional LoL player and I dont pretend to be. The highest elo I have hit in season two has only been 1448. Yes I am aware that is not very good, but I do try to play my best in every game. It would be cool to get into competitive LoL play, but that really is not the point or main goal. The point is that I want to provide the community with a stream where the can come chill and chat with just another average joe LoL player. I have received some good feedback from the couple of players that have come over to my stream already. Since I am still in the beginning stages of consistent streaming I imagine the viewer numbers are going to be low, but I am asking you all to come check it out and spread the word to other players whom might enjoy watching so we can have a place of chill discussion.

I suppose long term goals would be to be a feature streamer on the streamer portal that Riot has annouced just today. But a smaller goal would be to simply succeed with creating a chill stream for other chill average joes to come check out.

If you have any further questions about me or really anything, just come over the stream and ask in chat or feel free to respond here. Thanks.

Stream Link: http://www.twitch.tv/spacemxnspiff