Which Jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

09-07-2012

Id say Pre level-6 gankers are
Mundo, Xin, Lee, Udyr, Olaf, Jax and MAYBE NOcturne...?
After Level-6 Gankers
Shyvana, Skarner, Warwick, Amumu,
Hope I helped

Isdal

09-08-2012

No Malphite?

Malphite is great if your starting out. Good clear time, awsome ganks, and tanky as hell so you can survive any mistakes. Udyr is great as well.

LogicalTautology

09-08-2012

So...you want survivability, you want good ganks, and you want the ability to 1v1 well?
It seems to me like you want a jungler without any flaws. Pick two of the three that you want most, and then you'll be able to find the right champion.

Kuja900

09-08-2012

No love for jungle ali itt? He isnt very item dependent and is on par for best ganking jungler.

Sephrinx

09-08-2012

Nunu is insanely easy jungle, and has insanely good sustain. Build a GP/5 items and rune for it as well, take attack speed reds, GPyellows/Quints, and Mres Blues.

Amumu is also great sustain and damage is great. Build AP tank like Rylais, Rod of Ages and things of the sort as well as GP/5.

Skarner and Nautilus are also great picks, due to their Shielding and sustain, as well as incredible ganking ability, some of my favorites. If you want a more difficult but more powerful jungler, Udyr is good pick but is a little tougher to gank with as you need to take movement quints and get merc treads/Tabi asap. QSS is also great with him because his only downfall is lack of a gap closer, Force of Nature and Tri force are excellent on him, as well as GP5 items.

Hope this helps.

CaptClurk

09-08-2012

Here's an easy way to get some free money:
1. Download "app trailers" on your iphone/ipod/ipad.
2. Go to "videos" and enter the special bonus code "free5000septcode" for 5000 free points. Remember it only works this month.
3. Watch videos and download free apps for more free points.
4. Go to "redeem" to redeem a gift card or paypal money.
5. Only took me an hour to get $10 free into my paypal.
6. Enjoy while the offer lasts.

A Big Damn Hero

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by captclurk View Post
here's an easy way to get some free money:
1. Download "app trailers" on your iphone/ipod/ipad.
2. Go to "videos" and enter the special bonus code "free5000septcode" for 5000 free points. Remember it only works this month.
3. Watch videos and download free apps for more free points.
4. Go to "redeem" to redeem a gift card or paypal money.
5. Only took me an hour to get $10 free into my paypal.
6. Enjoy while the offer lasts.

stfu

SilverChampz

09-09-2012

udyr.. yeah it is udyr.. manbeartigerturtlephoenix.. though he has no gap closer just wait for a great timing after your enemy flash and you flash stun with bear and burst it down with phoenix well if it fail still you most likely will burn their flash