[Petition] Make Amethyst Ashe's ECA Purple

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ramza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

FOUR MONTHS TO THE DOT EDIT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morello View Post
OK. I think we can do this.
Hurrah! Success!

EDIT: Well, so Riot's posted that the screenshot with a purple Volley was merely a trick of the lighting on Crystal Scar. If you're upset about feeling like you got tricked, now's a good time to request that they actually change this to be actually be purple!

I've altered the title from requesting an addition of ECA to giving us actually purple abilities. This may be more difficult of a request since they actually didn't change anything in the first place, but who knows. Maybe if enough people are upset over it, they'll reconsider. Added some more of my crappy art for Volley.

----------

First off, thanks riot for making such an awesome skin for an older champ. I hope this reinvigorates a lot of people into playing Ashe, even though she's still slightly behind a lot of the new carries. The detail on the skin is fantastic and the purple tinted frost shot is icing on the cake.

But I'll ask for one more cherry on that cake... can't we have a purple tinted missile too? It really shouldn't be that hard to tint the texture I think... and it would look absolutely awesome. I'm no artist myself... but something like this.

If you guys support this, please upvote this and try to keep the thread bumped. Or just post sexy Ashe fanart or something.

EDIT: Woo 100 upvotes, a first milestone~
EDIT: 333 upvotes achieved! Riot, we're not happy about the way you used that screenshot!
EDIT: 666 evil upvotes gotten, bwahahaha. Thanks to everyone voting and bumping.
EDIT: Thanks so much for everyone's support to reach 1000 upvotes.
EDIT: Hey, check it out. We're all 1337 (upvotes).
EDIT: 1667 upvotes and still going up months and months later. You guys~

Ramza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2011

Forums crazy right now, bump from page 3.

FatterHands

11-15-2011

I totally support this.

Leondre

11-15-2011

Bump for purple

Zylobob

11-15-2011

I say give her long hair. Love the skin besides the hair length.

Why make her have short hair as opposed to every other one of her skins? The short hair is the only thing that is making me not immediately buying it. In fact I won't buy it as long as she has short hair.

Ramza

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zylo003 View Post
I say give her long hair. Love the skin besides the hair length.

Why make her have short hair as opposed to every other one of her skins? The short hair is the only thing that is making me not immediately buying it. In fact I won't buy it as long as she has short hair.
I'm okay with different hair lengths, it's one of the reasons I bought Bewitching Nidalee (well that and the OMG THE CAT HAS A HAT *froth*) haha

Epicbail

Recruiter

11-15-2011

Where's the poll D;

Microteck

11-15-2011

I was hoping for the same thing! I am debating whether to purchase the skin or not. If it had a purple arrow I would snatch it up immediately.

Zylobob

11-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramza View Post
I'm okay with different hair lengths, it's one of the reasons I bought Bewitching Nidalee (well that and the OMG THE CAT HAS A HAT *froth*) haha
I got bewitching Nidalee because it's limited edition and the cat has a witch hat, how cute is that?

But I am really turned away from this Ashe skin for the short hair. To me it just doesn't look like her, I feel like there's nothing specific in this skin that tells you it's Ashe besides the bow...

TorCoolguy

11-15-2011

I think not only should ECA be purple, but I also think that Volley should get a purple tint without needing Frost Shot, i mean honestly, i don't want to waste more mana keeping Frost Shot up just so I can see it purple, especially in early Dominion games where I really use Volley over Frost Shot. Regardless, it IS a great skin, i'm so glad I can stop whining about not having a good skin for her, it just needs that purple finish.