23 year old looking for other individuals serious about getting better

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Voginuh

09-06-2012

Hey guys,

I'm pretty new to LoL and have found that all my friends that I play with from real life are WAY ahead of me in more than one LoL curve. I'm trying to find some people that are my age that aren't going to troll or whine (too much) and will simply work hard to try to get better. I want to have fun and I want to have people to play with. Eventually I plan on playing ranked teams with my friends but need someone to play with to keep my attention.

If you respond please don't mind sharing a little bit of personal information about yourself. Not like your street address and social security number but maybe some of your other hobbies and **** you've done with your life. Like I said, I'd like this to be a fun event.

I primarily am trying to get better with AP Mid champs as that's what the team I'm going to try to be on is in need of these days. Right now I'm on an Ahri stint. Only half a bar from 20 so and I have something in the neighborhood of 12,000 IP saved up for the ocassion to get a full rune page.

Please PM/respond if you're interested or you can just add me on LoL and say it's in response to my forum post.

mnun

09-06-2012

I'm sorry if I come off as a ****** but. The forums aren't a dating site, so uhh.... yeah..... If you want help just ask and tons of people wouldn't mind helping bro, no need to add in the personal stuff

Voginuh

09-07-2012

There might not be a need for it for you but there are some people that do care to build relationships and think that it's a big part of being a good team.

Having been a part of a big team (the military, Booz Allen Hamilton, L-3 Communications) I've come to find that you work better with people that you don't argue with and that you have like ideas.

Already proving to be pretty great with the 5+ requests I got. Sorry you don't feel the same way and that you think it's a waste of time.

Wyndrydyr

09-07-2012

He's trying to make friends, dude. Not looking for advice.

Shadow Wolf 47

09-07-2012

I'm up 4 it. Don't really wanna say much about me, but shoot me a request in game! I will be on sometime tomorrow. I really can go anywhere but jungle.

-Shadow

Skilltestingman

09-07-2012

well I'm only 16, but I don't whine like you have mentioned so if you like, hit me up.

Foprstege

09-07-2012

im down always looking for a good teammate to get better with hit me up and when i accept ur friend just remind me who you are

Foprstege

CaptClurk

09-08-2012

Here's an easy way to get some free money:
1. Download "app trailers" on your iphone/ipod/ipad.
2. Go to "videos" and enter the special bonus code "free5000septcode" for 5000 free points. Remember it only works this month.
3. Watch videos and download free apps for more free points.
4. Go to "redeem" to redeem a gift card or paypal money.
5. Only took me an hour to get $10 free into my paypal.
6. Enjoy while the offer lasts.

kbee209

09-08-2012

Shoot me a request if you'd like I just started playing a few days ago. Just hit level 10 been playing mostly co-op vs a.i. trying to get better.

ferfy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-08-2012

I'll be 23 in october, i'll add you. I can pretty much play any role