Galio Stands Guard Over New Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doominated View Post
Notice how all the positive comments are downvoted and the negative comments about the sale are upvoted.
People just love to b**** and moan.

Hmm, maybe if I cry some more, Riot will notice and give ME and ONLY ME what I want. Grow up.
They have their own agenda and predetermine who goes on sale so quit your bellyaching.
Completely agreed.
Upvoted. =)

pvtpain66k

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

So, no Prototype Victor, Lunar Revel, or any blacklisted skins, or even a Lulu skin, (that should have been up this sale)?
Decent skins on sale, but I'm super disappointed in the sale anyway.

Tenchu

09-07-2012

Riot if you wanted to hit me hard in the wallet, you would put Reaper Hecarim, Soul Reaver Draven, and Muay Thai Lee Sin in the same week, because I would be forced to buy all of them.

Dragon Striker9

09-07-2012

So many people complaining... I honestly think you should stop complaining and think. They will NOT do sales that YOU ask for. It's sales they predetermine. Just shut up and wait for the sale you want.

Redgar

09-07-2012

Terribad sale who cares about terrible bad champion and skin

Naonical

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Striker9 View Post
So many people complaining... I honestly think you should stop complaining and think. They will NOT do sales that YOU ask for. It's sales they predetermine. Just shut up and wait for the sale you want.
This is why Riot keeps pushing out champs in a rush job for money before fixing things. Yeah if they want my money and everyone elses' it might be time to actually listen to what some people are wanting in aka demand.

Horrible sale. Skipping out on this one too.

Might be better to start taking skins off the blacklist, skins people ( actually ) want.

Smartay

09-07-2012

Rumble and skarner awesome... everything else... eeeeeh

Theturtlebox

09-07-2012

Awesome twitch is awesome, and skarner, but everything else is kind of stupid

CC Shepherd

09-07-2012

...Any chance we could get some IP sales on champs? I've got a few I'd love to buy if they weren't 6300.

Rykaal

09-07-2012

Like the Galio spokesperson for the sale, and I guess i'll pick up CruelaLeBlanc.