Announcing the League of Legends Streamer Portal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wombat Destroyer

09-06-2012

So. This seems like a big ole screw up to me. Unless you compensate the players for the money you'll cause them to lose from sucking away viewers this seems pretty low. I understand Riot's all for S3 being a season based on giving the big name teams their contracts and money, but you mentioned Guardsman Bob who isn't associated with any team. He makes a nice chunk of money streaming and you're going to take away some of his viewers? Am i the only one who sees a problem with this. I get you guys don't want 3rd party websites to challenge you and you want to monopolize everything about your product, but you may want to rethink this strategy before you screw the little guy. After all, it's these little guys that made you what your company is now. Just my thoughts.

Calikone

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Do you care if people stream not just the live server but the PBE server as well. I'm pretty sure people would be entertained from watching the changes that might come out to the live server

AntiSkillshot

09-06-2012

I'm little disappointed that Ciderhelm isn't there. But I disgress, these streams appear to be for streamers that stream from Twitch and the like. Ciderhelm streams from Youtube, which is different than Twitch in quite alot of ways.

xiondisc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

1. It's really slow for me. My internet isn't slow or anything(otherwise I wouldn't watch streams).

2. As a professional stream watcher, I think the format for the stream list isn't as good as it could be. In my opinion CLGaming.com do a really good job with the layout of their streams page. Should check it out. http://clgaming.net/livestreams

3. Lets say I want to watch Tom "SYDTKO"s stream... I do not have a way to get to there through any link on the page. If you want people to use this, you're going to have to include any and all streams available to watch. Maybe hide the ones that you don't feel are appropriate for the average viewer in an 'All' tab?

BARUMENCOBA

09-06-2012

cool

ChrisPea

09-06-2012

Please enable colorblind mode. Also even in colorblind mode do the colors have to be different from what we see in a game you are playing?
Blue and Purple look basically identical to me and others who may be red/green colorblind.

ExitDeath

09-06-2012

Hold the phone!!!!. WHERE IS PHANTOMLORD.....unacceptable... Number one example of a great streamer who thrives for LoL and its existence

FanweyGz

09-06-2012

Riot trying to compete against Solomid LOL!!!!

Flashis

09-06-2012

Now that people mention it, do we have to have an established stream that is already partnered or has a high view count, or could I got make a brand new twitch account to sign up for this.

Dabstregous

09-06-2012

ImHuko is agood stream to watchhe plays a beastly Anivia