Announcing the League of Legends Streamer Portal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

naotasan

09-08-2012

After looking at this for a few days, I noticed that the feature stream doesnt update quickly enough, sometimes the streamer can start, play games, and finish, before the feature stream sees that he is not offline. It needs to update, at the very least, once every 30 minutes.

Makestro

09-08-2012

Dominate Dominion tournament going on now

Banker

09-08-2012

Ranked dom plzz

lDominate

09-09-2012

Hi, my name is Thomas! I love to live stream!
I stream:5v5 Domination,3v3,AHAM.
I am Considered one of the.[Best Dominion Player NA]. If you don't believe me just watch me stream and i will show you how to truly play Domination.
I talk about current pro players and teams and discuss patches and team comps.
My Favorite Champs: Ahri,Leona, Nautilus,Shen,Ashe and Malaphine.
If i am not playing Dominion then i will most likely be in the jungle,( TSM OddOne is one of my idols)
If you want to Learn,and have a good time,and support the LoL community then just join my stream and follow me on twitch i promise you wont be disappointed.
http://www.twitch.tv/playlolallday

Hidden Sniper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

LoL is becoming more like how people handle real sports all the time. Seem to showcase their favs almost religiously.

An1mosity

09-09-2012

WHY ISN'T APHROMOO IN YOUR STREAMERS, HE HAS ONE OF THE BEST STREAMS TO WATCH, HE IS ENTERTAINING UNLIKE SOME OF THE STREAMERS YOU HAVE THERE. Personal opinion OP.
But, seriously? Why isn't he there?

Anakhimel

09-10-2012

yeah, I'd have to say I like the idea. However, I don't know many streamers that exclusively streaming LoL

Iuciner

09-10-2012

The idea is good... But, you literally just listed ALL of the possible streams to have on that website. Because every other streamer of LoL is just as big of a ****** as every troll you ever play with. So, I won't be watching any of them.

Izisery

09-11-2012

Can we have a stream specific for Dom games?

Velerean

09-14-2012

Can we have this integrated in to the game, or at least allow us to spectate players' games that aren't on our friend's list?

I like spectating now, but I kind of wish you could pick and choose who you wanted to watch, kind of like your subscriber box on youtube.