Announcing the League of Legends Streamer Portal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyhawke

09-07-2012

Quote:
Here, we’ll place both top and upcoming streamers front and center among a collection of personalities we feel embody the Summoner’s Code and represent the character of a League of Legends role model.
If this is truly what you're looking for (on the site I see mostly big-name players from the highest-level teams) than you must indubitably consider adding Rexgar to your featured streamers. He's a solid player, but mainly I just feel like he should be the ultimate role model for LoL players. In the streams I've watched he is always happy and upbeat--he's a good example of how you can still be competitive but not rage against people and maintain a positive attitude.

Kry0

Special Projects Manager

Follow RiotKry0 on Twitter

09-07-2012
8 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhawk47 View Post
If this is truly what you're looking for (on the site I see mostly big-name players from the highest-level teams) than you must indubitably consider adding Rexgar to your featured streamers. He's a solid player, but mainly I just feel like he should be the ultimate role model for LoL players. In the streams I've watched he is always happy and upbeat--he's a good example of how you can still be competitive but not rage against people and maintain a positive attitude.
Encourage him to apply!

Regnahc

09-07-2012

We need Sykkuno on this squad!

xRyguy9

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

For the "coaching" is that like literal lessons like some streamers do or is it more like you can talk about what you did right or wrong right after it happens?

Draganuth

09-07-2012

Awesome!

PeaceKeeper18

09-07-2012

Well I guess rainman isnt going to qualify seeing how he rages 24/7 lol

Ant

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-07-2012

>Must abide by the Summoner's Code

Too bad, HotshotGG.

TSM Mochrie

09-07-2012

Wheres TheOddOne.. Best Streamer NA. Funny and informative!

StillRampant

Community Program Coordinator

09-07-2012
9 of 9 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryguy9eXtreme View Post
For the "coaching" is that like literal lessons like some streamers do or is it more like you can talk about what you did right or wrong right after it happens?
"Coaching Content" can be several things, including one on one lessons, or more general instructional content like play-by-play commentary of your own games. Having designated times marked out for this is a huge plus. One of the things we actively encourage streamers to do is be consistent, and level up their content through set schedules and regular viewer engagement. Bettering the community by sharing valuable insight responsively with viewers is something that makes streaming unique and valuable, and we want to reward it when we see it.

Kog

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kry0 View Post
Encourage him to apply!
and he'll be denied!