They should add 1 more slot for buying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeknoWizard

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Zuhayr View Post
anyone else notice that most of the posters are junior members?
Saying stuff like that makes you look like a pompous ass. Just saying.

Also, as it's been said, a 7 item build would completely unbalance things. By being limited to 6, not only does it cap your late game build, it stops you from half building a million things early. I know that as Udyr, I never carry around all three of the items for my Aegis, because my inventory is occupied already. This stops me from having to choose between armor, or health, or MR. It makes you itemize more intelligently.

Kyant123108

09-07-2012

It would be a nice change for season 3. Just like how they completely changed things like masteries from season 1 to season 2, I think the switch to season 3 would be a nice time to give this a little change-up.

bog road

09-07-2012

6 is a good amount, maybe once you have a full build you get an extra slot to carry wards but even that is pushing it

rvzillmer

09-07-2012

I think having higher item evolution is a better choice. Easier to control the scaling (adding an extra BF sword to give an item more AD is easier to balance than an extra slot that could hold anything). Or just some new expensive items. True end-game 5K gold items. Hell, put a minimum level restriction on them even!

ZongTG

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof Zuhayr View Post
anyone else notice that most of the posters are junior members?
ALSO NO ON EXTRA ITEM SLOT
this would be devastatingly game-changing
also don't you buy elixers and oracles?
btw what are your builds that you get them full almost every game
Junior and Senior members are not different at all. It's how much you post on the forums, not how long you've played the game.

Harvester

09-07-2012

Rather than a specific spot just for wards, I think it would be beneficial to have a seventh slot which only consumables can be placed in. It will work for a single stack of wards, a stack of health/mana pots, or an oracle's elixir if you're not sure when you want to use it (especially in Dominion's case due to the limited duration on that map). You would still be able to place any consumables in a regular slot, but this slot would be specific for consumables.

IndridCold

09-07-2012

i wouldn't mind a extra slot for wards, maybe just a special slot that wards go in that doesn't take up one of your main slots.

CaptClurk

09-08-2012

Here's an easy way to get some free money:
1. Download "app trailers" on your iphone/ipod/ipad.
2. Go to "videos" and enter the special bonus code "free5000septcode" for 5000 free points. Remember it only works this month.
3. Watch videos and download free apps for more free points.
4. Go to "redeem" to redeem a gift card or paypal money.
5. Only took me an hour to get $10 free into my paypal.
6. Enjoy while the offer lasts.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

HONESTLY! If you're going to make an extra item slot, make one for consumables only. I'd love nothing more than wards/pots to have their own slot. Supports get shafted mid/late game and have to sell their GP5 or not buy an item because they have no room for wards.

LogicalTautology

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foggernaut View Post
I want an extra item slot, but only for wards. I can't properly itemize to my team when supporting having to have a spot dedicated to wards.
Unless you have 6 'endgame' items, it's usually much better to dedicate that 6th spot for wards instead of buying that minor ingredient for your next item.
If you're the support, disregard previous line. Instead, always leave TWO slots for Wards on you at all times, unless you reach a point where (a) you can afford to finish your 5th major item; and (b) you can afford to only buy pink wards for the rest of the game.

Edit:
Supports can do just fine with the current 6 item slots. An example build is below.
1 - Boots
2 - Heart of Gold -> Randuin's Omen
3 - Philosopher's Stone -> Shurelya's Reverie
4 - Aegis of the Legion
5 - Green Wards
6 - Pink Wards