They should add 1 more slot for buying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moka Akashiya xx

09-06-2012

Most of the Time at the end of the game i could buy like another thing.Why not?

I honestly Don't know if they should or not so Please Comment.

You too Riot.

XVI Jacob IVX

09-06-2012

Same with me too.When its the end of the game i normally have like 4,000 gold.
And i cant spend.

Please Riot make 1 more Slot if you can.

Always Love God

09-06-2012

They should make another slot it happens to me too.

Riot tell us what you think.

I normally have 3,000 gold at the end of the game.

Moka Akashiya xx

09-06-2012

Thanks for telling me what you think

Xenfurion

09-06-2012

For starters, adding in a new slot to buy items woulds change gameplay quite a bit. The thing about having 6 items sets a firm limit on what can or cannot be achieved. At the current rate of play, if a team is on the winning side by a great amount, but the other team is able to keep up a good defence they will eventually balance out and one good ace can turn the tide. if another item slot was added the advantage of the team winning would be far too great, even on characters like mundo where players can get incredible amounts of hp/hp regen, think how game breaking adding another mogs to a full build would be. even on an adc thats fed, lets say you took blood thurster, 2 phantom dancers, and infinity edge, zerker greaves, and a last wisper, being able to add in something like a frozen mallet to that would be over powering.

In order to actually do what your suggesting, they would need to change some of the base things about the game. It just isnt viable.

PS: could you imagine ninjas with that extra item, they would just laugh at turrets as they went poof.

Glitter Gem

09-06-2012

I want an extra item slot, but only for wards. I can't properly itemize to my team when supporting having to have a spot dedicated to wards.

Moka Akashiya xx

09-06-2012

That is true

Flagrock

09-06-2012

Xenfurion has a great point. I was just in a game with Mundo, my full build I truly could not die. I sat tanking turrets forever they did not hurt me. Giving another item slot for gameplay would be very imbalanced. Think about ap carries with another slot, get a DFG to make their burst even more op. An ad carry with another spot for a 2nd phantom dancer or a BT then they'd rip through anything and be unkillable. Some tanks with another item would be a tank, you would not bring them down.
The ONLY way I could see this being put in is that new slot was for wards only. I understand how annoying it's for supports to have 5 items because they need those wards. I would love that, but it would probably be the only viable way of doing that to level the playing field for all champs.

Moka Akashiya xx

09-06-2012

so are you agreeing with me flagrock?

Prof Zuhayr

09-06-2012

anyone else notice that most of the posters are junior members?
ALSO NO ON EXTRA ITEM SLOT
this would be devastatingly game-changing
also don't you buy elixers and oracles?
btw what are your builds that you get them full almost every game