Lulu Help needed

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chewbao

09-06-2012

I've latly been playing alot of Lulu considering she's free and all, but I was wondering how you would build her as a support? Also what skills would you level up. I normally rush my Philo stone with wards wjlhen needed then boots then heart of gold the cd reduction boots. Rest is random items like ageis of legion. But I'm still wondering what to build in late game cause I got deathcap once and I didn't do much with it.
Please help.... Thank you.

themaddscientist

09-06-2012

You're going to want to gear most of your late-game items that have aura effects that help your team. Aegis is a good choice as it gives you and your allies more durability. I also suggest Will of the Ancients because of the overall benefit to your stats and the assistance you give to your ap carry. Some would argue for Zeke's Herald as well for the cooldown reduction and the attack speed increase and lifesteal, but more often than not your carry already has plenty of attack speed and lifesteal, so usually it isn't as good of a choice. Shurelya's Reverie is also really nice, although I'm usually hesitant to give up any gold+ item I buy.

My experience with Lulu is a little limited because I haven't played her enough, but I hope this helps you get started. Good luck.

DontSweatTT

09-06-2012

It really depends on who you are in lane with. AP runes are actually a good pick. If you are with a corki or anyone with poke, it adds to the poke if u are maxing Q. Other than that u can get +gold runes and build normal support, aegis/sheralia/iron locket.

Drakien

09-10-2012

Lulu is a very flexible support, even though I would recommend auras, You shouldn't overlook your CD reduction or AP. Since she excels when the enemy team has already commited, you need to consider if your job in a fight is either keeping your teammates alive or shut down a specific hero (like Katarina) and take it from there.