CCFC-Champion Reveiws (We love them ya!)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

matrixEXO

09-22-2012

Another Champ. Law, the Judge of Souls (though mainly a Court Judge).

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2605359

Chamenas

09-23-2012

I just have that quick question about Ciana's judgment, if you get the chance, Poet. I also put up Fola's judgment :3

PaperAceChase

09-23-2012

If one of you would be kind enough to review my two champs.

Miyo, The Brave Fencer http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...6#post26920846

and

Shu'gareth, The Whisperer of Madness http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ght=shu+gareth

Kazrah Galefist

09-23-2012

I love all the work you guys are putting into this community. In fact, this initiative convinced me to finally post a champ. I'd love a review, if/when you have the time among all these other great ideas.

Kagu, Last Hope of the Palakang

Lyria Eternal

09-23-2012

We are actually starting to consider doing person-to-reviewer chat time to directly help people with their concepts.

ploki122

09-23-2012

And after a long away run, i'm finally back to the forum... So i will start giving reviews again, either written in forum, or through the in-game chat (which i prefer)

TeaCrusader

09-24-2012

It's be super swell if I could get a review (or two or three or four! 8D) on my new AD carry design

Blaise

Also it'd be awesome to get some reviews that go beyond the text on the forums, the only problem is it's always useful/nice to get a bump on threads with reviews =P
Not to mention the discussions in thread that often happen and sometimes get others to join in.

matrixEXO

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTerror View Post
We are actually starting to consider doing person-to-reviewer chat time to directly help people with their concepts.
Just run me through with this idea. How will it help people? What is needed for this?

BigBenClockTower

09-24-2012

Since you're kind enough to give out reviews provided we review stuff, I'm in the process of evaluating two Champion Concepts right now, crunching numbers and stuff.

In the meantime, if you'd be so kind as to review Rolos, the Magistrate of Demacia, it'd be heavily appreciated. Any of you can do it, all feedback is welcome.

Thanks again.

iZianni

09-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrixEXO View Post
Just run me through with this idea. How will it help people? What is needed for this?
This way you can directly talk with an experienced member and ask their opinions on certain things. Or we can provide an actual conversation concerning the topic without having it be one sided with explanations on both sides for abilities. It's basically a much easier and better way for both sides to improve. Generally it'd be best to just set aside some time for people to add you and talk. You can ask for opinions, etc.

Edit:

Also if anyone can leave me something to review please post it below.