Final thoughts

I can not wait for more to come out about Draelu. 2 40.00%
Needs some tweaking but a great idea 2 40.00%
I don't like the idea at all 1 20.00%
Start Over 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Draelu, Neptune's Prophet

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Jewish Monk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2012

Feed back would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

This is my idea for a water based tank. Riot has all rights to use any of my ideas. More will be added at a later date.

Passive: Engulf: Draelu's basic attacks and abilities weigh his opponents down with large quantities of water causing them to be slowed by 2/4/6/8/10% for 3 seconds. The slow can stack up to 5 times on enemy champions increasing at levels 4/8/12/16.

Q: Purify: Draelu Purifies the water molecules in the air at target location increasing damage dealt by allies by 2/4/6/8/10% and decreasing damage dealt by enemies by 2/4/6/8/10% while in the area. Cooldown 16/16/16/16/16

W: Hurricane: Draelu channels the water's force and surrounds himself in rushing water dealing damage based on a percentage of his current combined armor and magic resistance over 6 seconds. Engulf is applied every 2 seconds to enemies hit. 35/45/55/65/75% of his combined armor and magic resistance. Cooldown 24/22/20/18/16

E: Tsunami: Draelu sends out a cone of surging water forward knocking minions back and applying an additional stack of Engulf to champions hit by Tsunami. Knock back distance 175/200/225/250/275. Deals 50/125/200/275/350 (+ bonus AD) physical damage. Cooldown 18/16/14/12/10

R: Poseidon's Might: Draelu becomes angered and creates a whirlpool around himself, grabbing and pulling all near by enemy champions close to him applying max stacks of engulf. Draelu gains bonus armor and magic resistance based on each champion grabbed. 3/5/7 armor and 3/5/7 magic resistance per champion grabbed for the next 5/7/10 seconds. The stacks of Engulf last 1.5 seconds, Engulf cannot be re-applied until the stacks created from Poseidon's Might have worn off. Deals 150/300/450 magic damage (+.75 AP) Cooldown 150/120/90

Base Stats
Damage : 50 (+3.4/level)
Health : 440 (+80/level)
Mana : 220 (+40/level)
Attack Speed : .640 (+.0156/level)
Move Speed : 310
Range : 125
Armor : 17 (+2.3/level)
Spell Block : 30 (+0/level)
Health Regen : 7.2 (+.7/level)
Mana Regen : 6.4 (+.6/level)

Recommended Items

Summoner's Rift
Ninja Tabi
Spirit Visage
Frozen Heart
Banshee's Veil
Sunfire Cape
Force of Nature

The Crystal Scar
Ninja Tabi
Spirit Visage
Frozen Heart
Odyn's Veil
Sunfire Cape
Force of Nature

Twisted Treeline
Ninja Tabi
Spirit Visage
Frozen Heart
Banshee's Veil
Sunfire Cape
Force of Nature

Will add a stats after some more feed back

A Jewish Monk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-21-2012

updated info bump

A Jewish Monk

11-22-2012

added base stats

RavenGreywolf

11-22-2012

great idea needs some tweaking. maybe add some ratios to the abilities that don't have them will check back often

RavenGreywolf

11-23-2012

bump

A Jewish Monk

11-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RavenGreywolf View Post
bump
thank you i will add some ratios im thinking about doing ap but ad would add more of a spin to this already odd champion idea

Moby the White

11-24-2012

at first i was like oh geeze another water champion but once I saw Purify I was actually interested in reading the rest
his W is a nice addition to the grabbing mechanics you already have in place. he seems like a champion that would be hard to keep off of you. While at the same time he has that W mechanic to get rid of people in teamfights.

ZanzabarTheEagle

Recruiter

11-24-2012

nami.

A Jewish Monk

11-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
at first i was like oh geeze another water champion but once I saw Purify I was actually interested in reading the rest
his W is a nice addition to the grabbing mechanics you already have in place. he seems like a champion that would be hard to keep off of you. While at the same time he has that W mechanic to get rid of people in teamfights.
the whole idea around Draelu is to keep people engaged in team fights. After playing several games of team fights not ending with at least 3 champs on either team dead i started to create Draelu.

His E actually doesn't push champs back it still deals damage just applies 2 stacks of his passive. It's more meant for clearing minions for the skill shot nukes.

His R can both be an engage or a clean up.

A Jewish Monk

11-27-2012

added ratios cooldowns and damage to E and R.
Fixed a few typos