[Champion Concept] Sieloh, The Judgement of the Sky [Support][+Artwork]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KuroZastin

08-23-2012

Sieloh
Support, Ranged, Mage

Statistics
Damage - 45 (+1.5 / per level)
Health - 390 (+75 / per level)
Mana - 340 (+80 / per level)
Movement Speed - 305
Armor - 15 (+3 / per level)
Magic Resist - 25 (+2.5 / per level)
Health Regen /5sec - 6 (+0.3 / per level)
Mana Regen /5sec - 11 (+0.7/ per level)
Field of View - 1100

-------------------------------------

Skills

Passive: Power of Bless
Reduces the duration of negative status to all allied champions by 5% (stuns, slows, taunts, fears, snares, roots, poison...)

Q:Light Blast [ 4.5 Seconds Cooldown]
[ Mana Cost: 60 / 75 / 85 / 100 /130 ]
Active: Sieloh sends a ray that hits a single enemy target.
Sieloh sends a light blast dealing ( 20 ~ 180 ) ( +AP ) magic damage, if the target is killed he gains ( 1 ~ 3 ) permanent mana.

W: Purification of Soul [ 20 Seconds Cooldown]
[ Mana Cost: 55 / 65 / 70 / 85 / 100 ]
Active (Ally): Remove all negattive status from an ally and grant ( 5 ~ 15 ) bonus armor and ( 10 ~ 25 ) movement speed for a short time (1.5 sec) (Can't cast on himself)

Active (Enemy): Put a seal on target Slowing him ( 35% ~ 45% ) and reducing magic resist and armor ( 7 ~ 40 ). Slow, Armor and Magic decay over time. (2 sec)

E: Divine Sparkle [ 85/75/70 Seconds Cooldown]
Active: Brings an allied champion or minion a sparking shield that absorbs damage and returns Magic Damage to the attacker (2 sec). (can cast on himself)

Mana Cost: 70/85/100/120/140
Shield: 100/150/180/220/280
Returned Damage: 20/30/40/50/60

R: SkyFall
[ Mana Cost: 200 / 230 / 250 ]
Active: Sieloh sends a huge light ball to all enemy champions in a cone having their sight radius reduced (1 second) and dealing ( 200 ~ 320 )Magic Damage..

Quotes

Champion Selection:
The sky is calling me

Basic Attack:
Don't hide from your destiny
Empty promises of power

Ult:

Taunt:
Show me your pitiful power, and i'll show you how powerless you really are

Joke:

Laugh;

Dance:

Death:
Sieloh explode and transform into light
He didn' say anything, just light FX sounds for his death

Recall:
He levitates with his staff in front of him

PD: Sorry for my bad English
The artwork is just a reference for how the champ could look like and the credits are for his original autor GENZO

KuroZastin

08-23-2012

Adding Quotes, accepting suggestions

KuroZastin

08-26-2012

Bump

KuroZastin

08-27-2012

Bump

DevilKing227

08-27-2012

So I see you were too lazy to do the:
Basic Attack

Ult:

Taunt:

Joke:

Laugh;

Dance:

Death:

Recall:

KuroZastin

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilKing227 View Post
So I see you were too lazy to do the:
Basic Attack

Ult:

Taunt:

Joke:

Laugh;

Dance:

Death:

Recall:
Not lazy, but im accepting suggestion about those quotes

KuroZastin

08-28-2012

Modified some skills, accepting suggestions

Inevermore

08-28-2012

Kind of get a Lux, Taric, Leona vibe from him. Not a bad thing imo. I feel like the name for his E should be different, something more masculine. The art is good. Don't know how OP/UP he would be until tested.

kronos368

08-29-2012

BUMP TO THE SKIES!
Great stuff! Would like to see this

Forfrost

08-29-2012

While I do appreciate simplicity in design, there's certainly a need for difference and change between champions, and the concept you have here feels all too familiar. It appears to be (to me) like the love child of Teemo and Janna. Drawing influences from other champions is great and to be expected, but it's important to find and create something unique and interesting to really draw the attention of others.

Right off the bat though, look at the current base stats and growth, I can already assure you that this champion's health regen is absolutely overpowered, having more base regen than champions that fill the tank role (Leona for example has a base regen of only 9.0, and this is a ranged support champion. Speaking of which, you need to add your champion's attack range and mana regen. It's a bit more difficult to notice how balanced or not some of your abilities are without them. Reference other support champions if you're unsure.

Passive: They are meant to be simple to understand and apply, and we don't see many related to CC reduction, so I like it.

Q: I'll firstly point out that you typed "E" there, you silly goose. Also, you have 6 ranks of the ability listed. Take one off! All in all, it's a solid ability and fits the name.

W: The name of the ability in relation to what it provides as well as the concept of the champion himself does not make sense. I suppose the spell vamp relates to it, but I wouldn't think of consuming souls as simply reducing movement speed and armor/magic resist. Additionally, the slow seems a bit weak. If you want to keep the name of the ability, have it so that you're stealing that movement speed and armor/magic resist for yourself. This would be necessary for your own survival as well if you were to prevent him from shielding himself via his E. Speaking of which,

E: I'm not sure if you're saying that the ability places a damage-over-time effect on enemy champions or if your ally is receiving it in addition to the shield. If it's the latter, this skill is definitely too weak. The shield itself isn't much stronger than other support champion shields, and if that ally is receiving dot damage, it's much weaker than it looks, with the added drawback of not being able to use it to protect yourself.

R: Fits the scheme of its name and fills a niche that's not often present in League play (blinds are pretty rare!) As an ultimate, the blind duration should definitely be longer baseline, (something like 2/2.5/3 in my opinion, as it's this champion's only hard CC), and you'd have to change the name anyways as it is the name of Garen's E ability.

It's cool and simple in design, but you should really find something that draws the player's attention.