Ask me Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

konfetarius

09-06-2012

Quote:
Yo Konf, the thing about Diana is that with some CDR her Q cooldown goes to like, 3 seconds or so.
If by some you mean all of it and 3.6 seconds, yeah.

Quote:
Konfetarius, what makes Jax a good bot laner? Exactly what Dominus said: She has an OP kit, in his opinion.

If your kit allows you to quickly kill/out-duel the enemy bot laner, to quickly kill/push minions, and is sustained... it's all you could ask for. And he listed that he thinks Diana has all of those, along with not going oom quickly.
Jax has defensive steroids worthy of being called that, and is an AD champion (superior late game scaling and superior sustain). He is also automatic godmode when switching top lane.

It's not enough to just have capacity to kill/push, unless that capacity can overwhelm even the god tier laners. I am wondering, is there some explicit rune/mastery page with item path that the top tier players explicitly agreed on as being capable of pushing Diana over the top?

Dominus Arts

09-06-2012

If revive was removed do you think this would make Dominion more fun?
Maybe. No revive means You can't make mistake.

Which AD carries are seen in tournament play?
Vayne, Ezreal, Corki, Kog'Maw

What are your thoughts on Anivia top?
I don't see Anivia's on top that much. This champ is more SR oriented.

konfetarius

09-06-2012

Well, what do ya know, Diana's damage can overwhelm Yorick, Jax, and Urgot. They have enough room for counter-play to win, though.

Now to find out whenever she can challenge the turtle lord.

Dominus Arts

09-07-2012

I don't understand what You mean by turtle lord.

Metalfenrir

09-07-2012

I'm assuming he's referring to sustain Udyr, always turtle never die

Dominus Arts

09-07-2012

Left alone 1v1 it's a sustainable lane for both of them

konfetarius

09-07-2012

To be precise, Jajja's Udyr. He is the urdurrrrr in NA dominion. I am interested in less whenever she can stalemate him and more of whenever she can flat out kill him without waiting until an end-game build. The usual things that counter him by his own admission tend to be banned.

And to expand a little on Diana, outside her damage, the thing actually seems to let her win and snowball lanes is that she can punish long cooldown R reliant laners even if she gets killed by them. Her weaknesses are still very evident though - bad escape, does not hold points well, and cannot actually plow into points after weaker enemies as well as some of the other OPs can. Though if her kit had advantages to help her do any of that in addition to what she has now, she would probably beat out Nunu/Jayce in terms of outright stupid OP bot.

Dominus Arts

09-07-2012

Diana can sustain on bot without a problem.

Dominus Arts

09-17-2012

Since I have a bit of free time before sleep, I decided to upload Dominion replays from 4PL Dominion Tournament (16.09.2012, Tournament Draft Mode). If You are interested, feel free to watch.

Round 1: Thailboy Inc vs Definition of Skillz
Round 2: Thailboy Inc vs Achse des Bosen
Round 3: Thailboy Inc vs Real Terror
Round 4 [Final]: Thailboy Inc vs Giant Gaming

Tournament Tree

Note: If site opens in German, switch to english version.

WaterD103

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-17-2012

Thanks a million time