Ask me Questions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominus Arts

09-06-2012

- I've known for a while that you were one of the highest (usually #1) elo EUW dominion player. Which champions did you play most often to get there?
- Hard to tell, I main many champs

lbgsloan

09-06-2012

Is the meta there everyone running revive/garrison or revive/exhaust, or is there a bigger mix of commonly used summoners?

DG TheFeedski

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominus Arts View Post
- What are the biggest issues you feel Riot will have when balancing Dominion? And what, if anything, do you think would help solve these issues?

- Even though the way Riot acts is more SR oriented (and there's nothing suprising about it), balancing Dominion shouldn't be much of a problem for them. If They ever will try to balance it, they need to start from adjusting Dominion Aura and replacing SR items with new Dominion substitutes.

- So there are still tournaments on EUW?

Yes, Tournaments are being held every week without problems and I'll try to stream them when I'll get better internet.
Maybe we could get together with the teams and have them invite some DD casters to cast the games?

Dominus Arts

09-06-2012

- Is the meta there everyone running revive/garrison or revive/exhaust, or is there a bigger mix of commonly used summoners?

- Picking Revive on Dominion is like picking Flash on SR. The other summoner is up to Your liking.

konfetarius

09-06-2012

Maybe you can explain this, because I am not seeing it from the NA side.

What's the infatuation with Diana bot lane? Like, in detail, mechanical explanation.

Dominus Arts

09-06-2012

Every streamer agreed that Diana was OP in terms of Damage, Mana cost and effectiveness of her abilities.

Her Q has low CD and can effectively shove CS
Her Passive Deals a lot of dmg
She has a shield
She doesn't need much mana
Her cd on ult is low and she can refresh it instantly

These are basically the reasons why she may be a threat 1v1 on bot lane

konfetarius

09-06-2012

Those are points for why she is not bad bot lane - she has good damage, can chase, and can clear minions. But they are not good reasons to consider her on the level of Yorick, Nunu, Jax, or Jayce.

She also suffers from considerable issue in that if her Q doesn't land, her burst can be reduced to literally a single R hit with 1-2 orbs detonations depending on the quality of the disengage available to her opponent.

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

09-06-2012

If revive was removed do you think this would make Dominion more fun?

Which AD carries are seen in tournament play?

What are your thoughts on Anivia top?

HaIfhearted

09-06-2012

Yo Konf, the thing about Diana is that with some CDR her Q cooldown goes to like, 3 seconds or so.

She can literally just hang back and wait until the Q lands to go in on you, and once shes in it's highly unlikely she's going to miss at point-blank.

@Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R I don't think the removal of Revive would make things more fun.
I like what Revive's current place in the meta. Makes a 1-sided steamrolling a lot harder.

DiscworldDeath

09-06-2012

Konfetarius, what makes Jax a good bot laner? Exactly what Dominus said: She has an OP kit, in his opinion.

If your kit allows you to quickly kill/out-duel the enemy bot laner, to quickly kill/push minions, and is sustained... it's all you could ask for. And he listed that he thinks Diana has all of those, along with not going oom quickly.