About refunds from buying RP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

questir

09-06-2012

Hello here is my story I really want to buy the 100USD RP but i don't own a credit card or Paypal account so I'm going to meet someone for the first time who owns one and ill buy him for cash. But the problem is that I don't know this guy so my question is. It is possible refund recent RP purchases? Because im scared that this guy can cheat me and after he purchases RP from my account and i pay him he can ask for refund or something...

Ssidz

09-06-2012

why dont u just buy a prepaid visa card ? im not personally from america but i heard u can get em from walmard or somthing

Ssidz

09-06-2012

^ accidently sent 2 of same post

questir

09-06-2012

Im not from USA and here is not any other method to buy RP except from credit cards and you can only get one if you have a job and I dont have a job since im going college

Anyways still tryng to confirm this if i can get a refund after i buy RP from a credit card

questir

09-06-2012

bump help please

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

09-06-2012

You can't refund RP, but he could place a chargeback on the credit card used to purchase these items which would permanently ban your account until the chargeback was resolved.

In general, it's safer to find a way to do this yourself rather than rely on someone who you don't know at all.

questir

09-06-2012

He can still chargeback even if I instant buy something from the store like a skin?

DoodIebob

09-06-2012

A charge-back is a force withdrawing the money back from the company or person that received it. When this happens you basically force Riot out of the $100.00, thus you would receive a banning until the payment is made in full.

Edit: In other-words yes even if you purchase something, you will be banned, and he will walk away with everything.

In other-words it would not be a wise idea to trust anyone with doing this unless its someone you trust the utmost. Since he can easily walk away with all your $100, and his own $100.

questir

09-06-2012

Ill update this at the end he will buy with Paypal and not with credit card. My question is if it is the same with paypal and he can chargeback or if there is another risks

questir

09-06-2012

bump same question but this time with Paypal instead of a credit card help pls!