Is Ahri good for TT?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Judas Priest

09-05-2012

Is she a good option for TT? And if yes, how are the general aspects of how she should be played?

JrRocket001

09-05-2012

She can be amazing if you have a good team to back you up and you don't get targeted i would recommend going bot with her but she does very well with someone with her

hope this helps

Judas Priest

09-06-2012

Thanks, but I don't see Ahri very frequently in Twisted Treelines... is there any specific reason for that?

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-06-2012

Ahri has to be played well to do good in 3s.

Very few Ahri players are confident in their Ahri skills.

Ahri does well in 3s because she has great AOE, sustain, and can build somewhat tanky and still do damage. Plus she has a slew of walls to run through.

I am personally on a 1400+ 3s ranked team and Ahri is my best for us. She can counter a lot of the god's of 3s like Darius, singed, etc.

Shadeykris

09-06-2012

What kind of build do you run on your Ahri, Reimie? I got her awhile ago, and used her to great effect for awhile, but then my winning streak turned into a losing streak, and I went back to my old faithful - Cass. Ahri's a lot of fun though, I like skillshot champs.

cowpotato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

get a blitzcrank bot with you=win

Quick Rawr

09-07-2012

How does Ahri deal well with Singed...?

Judas Priest

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reimie View Post
Ahri has to be played well to do good in 3s.

Very few Ahri players are confident in their Ahri skills.

Ahri does well in 3s because she has great AOE, sustain, and can build somewhat tanky and still do damage. Plus she has a slew of walls to run through.

I am personally on a 1400+ 3s ranked team and Ahri is my best for us. She can counter a lot of the god's of 3s like Darius, singed, etc.
Do you have any replay of you playing? And do you follow any Ahri's guide?

ps: I just bought Ahri

Sephïroth

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeykris View Post
What kind of build do you run on your Ahri, Reimie? I got her awhile ago, and used her to great effect for awhile, but then my winning streak turned into a losing streak, and I went back to my old faithful - Cass. Ahri's a lot of fun though, I like skillshot champs.
I RARELY ever start anything but Rhy. The slow on your W is just needed, especially against Singed. I start boots/3 pots. This is where I start deviating. I'll usually get level 2 boots, then at this point I either get a Hextech if the game seems to be more farm based, or a deathcap if it becomes more kill based.

Hextech is strictly to give you more sustain and jungle farming ability, and does not help you much in fights. Infact, unless I have another AP or spell based, I'll usually just leave it a hextech.

Almost always, unless they have an AP heavy team, I build a Zonhuya's after DC/Rha. That armor us just needed. Plus the active is awesome.

At this point I'm probably running out of mana and will grab an Athena's. It gives you enough regen that you should be okay, I'm not very spam happy on Ahri so I usually get away with it.

As far as countering singed, he cannot get close to you without taking damage. If you're laning with him He's done. If he is a problem, level your taunt first, that's 2s your team can just eat him while he sits there. I wouldn't call her a hard counter, but it is impossible for the best singed to beat the best Ahri.

Judas Priest

09-07-2012

I'm sorry to ask, but what do "Rhy" and "Rha" mean? Oh, and thank you very much for sharing your knowledge, Reimie.