Need Positive Minded players for Ranked/unranked 3v3's

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Trévàr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2012

Need skilled players to play ranked games with me preferably Fighters and Ap carrys,
I play Rammus 80% of the time so losing isn't an option
I only want to play with players that have the same mindset as myself because I meet a lot of arrogant and egotistical people that just have a lot to learn in life when someone says to me i'm pro and leet and whatever I just want to go to their house and smash their computer.. maybe this will explain things better

Whats the Difference between a Winner and a Loser?

1. Winners focus on solutions / Losers focus on Problems
2. Winners take responsibility/ Losers Blame others
3. Winners enjoy being in the present and learn from the past / Losers live in the past
4. Winners make personal development a priority/ Losers neglect personal Development
5. Winners believe there are always things to learn / LOSERS CONSIDER THEMSELVES AS AN EXPERT EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW LITTLE (I see this all the time, even if you have 1000, or 2000 wins it doesn't matter because there is ALWAYS something to learn.)
6. Winners are humble / Losers are egotistic ( I see this a lot too if someone loses you don't shove it in their face their already disappointed they lost,especially when they don't talk to you all game.)
7. Winners are persistent and will do whatever it takes ethically to achieve their goal. / Losers give up when an obstacle pops up.

Smokex

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenThisDies View Post
Need skilled players to play ranked games with me
I.

You are justifying that playing rammus means you should win 80% of your games.

That is incorrect, and until you figure that out.

You will not be success-full.

Good day sir.

Uncle Jellyfish

09-05-2012

I'm down for playing, but I usually play AP Lulu. I can solo lane with her, but I prefer to play a low CS support for half the game, and then farm up CS later on when my teammates are getting all the kills.

I can play Gragas, Nunu, and Mundo as well (but I play Mundo magic pen). I can't jungle, but I have a lot of experience. I also can only play about one or two games a night, if that; around 10pm PST.

Breaker0fWills

09-05-2012

Hey im looking for some threes players as well, i can play a few ap like LB, and akali im learning others like vlad cass morgana, but my proficiency with other champs like wukong and pant is much better and im also in the process of learning yorick

Darik08

09-06-2012

I play 3's a lot and am always looking for a good team to join. I play xin/olaf/diana mostly and sometimes i'll play darius/sion(ad)/talon but im not as good with them. I still can learn and be better as you said. However I can't play any ranged champ (i don't know why, I've tried to learn, just not in my talent set).

Corbett Jr

09-06-2012

I'd be down, but I can't play on my current computer. I only get the chance when I'm at a friends place or when I get my new laptop. If you invite me to the team, I can join you when I get the chance. I usually play AP Nunu on TT, or Mundo tank and/or AD carry.

captaincbr

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenThisDies View Post
Need skilled players to play ranked games with me preferably Fighters and Ap carrys,
I only want to play with players that have the same mindset as myself because I meet a lot of arrogant and egotistical people that just have a lot to learn in life when someone says to me i'm pro and leet and whatever I just want to go to their house and smash their computer.. maybe this will explain things better

Whats the Difference between a Winner and a Loser?

1. Winners focus on solutions / Losers focus on Problems
2. Winners take responsibility/ Losers Blame others
3. Winners enjoy being in the present and learn from the past / Losers live in the past
4. Winners make personal development a priority/ Losers neglect personal Development
5. Winners believe there are always things to learn / LOSERS CONSIDER THEMSELVES AS AN EXPERT EVEN THOUGH THEY KNOW LITTLE (I see this all the time, even if you have 1000, or 2000 wins it doesn't matter because there is ALWAYS something to learn.)
6. Winners are humble / Losers are egotistic ( I see this a lot too if someone loses you don't shove it in their face their already disappointed they lost,especially when they don't talk to you all game.)
7. Winners are persistent and will do whatever it takes ethically to achieve their goal. / Losers give up when an obstacle pops up.
I totally agree with this, and I hate when I encounter those ragers/blamers. I'm a very casual player who is still learning. I play 5s and 3s. I like to use Singed on TT almost exclusively. I am willing to learn other champions for ranked as I know Singed is banned a lot. I play during the weekday afternoons (maybe 3-5 games) and I can play more on the weekends. I live in PST. IGN is the same - captaincbr. I also have skype for better communication during gameplay.