Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bonus RP Admin Please

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Squírtle

09-05-2012

Well, I don't know how far I will get with this, but recently my friend of life has gotten out of basic training for the United States Army, and graduates tomorrow from South Carolina. I have not been able to fly away from Wyoming to see him, and could not ship him anything to an unknown address. Since he adores league me and my friend pooled together and bought him $300 worth of RP. $100 today, on the bonus, $100 yesterday before the bonus, and $100 the day before the bonus as well. Seeing as I would picture this being an unusually large amount of RP purchased from one individual, on top of which I just purchased another 100 for my account today, I was hoping that maybe someone would have the generosity to maybe gift his account the RP that missed out on the bonus by just a day due to the unknown Miss-Fortune :P that is being a day late on a large purchase.

SP3

09-05-2012

Man with a $300 RP gift I wouldn't cry about a small bonus.

But here's your best bet: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Saphíra

Recruiter

09-05-2012

Give this guy his 6k rp!.

Squírtle

09-05-2012

Quote:
VeltyrTheTroll:
Give this guy his 6k rp!.

haha Thanks guy

Pelle

Recruiter

09-05-2012

you cant gift RP first of all
and sucks that it happen
but ask Riot Support
They really help people

Squírtle

09-05-2012

Quote:
Fish n Chicks:
Man with a $300 RP gift I wouldn't cry about a small bonus.

But here's your best bet: http://support.leagueoflegends.com/

Thanks, but the point is, I spent alot, its really unlucky that i spent so much before the bonus, just wondering if riot would be generous and give my military/brotherforlife/friend bonus RP for a large purpose, another 4-6k RP would be nice for him ( I think he sits total at like 45963 RP)

Squírtle

09-05-2012

Quote:
Provocrative:
you cant gift RP first of all
and sucks that it happen
but ask Riot Support
They really help people

Gift being, i helped him set up his account 2 years ago, and logged on and purchased via my card. Which can be verified before i get banned just for posting this

Anoetic

09-05-2012

Bump.

Goodluck c:

Squírtle

09-05-2012

THanks Guys lol

Illume

09-05-2012

Yeah, just send in a support ticket. If they were bothered to give me the measly extra 80RP from the $10 I bought on Sunday, I'm sure they'll be willing to give you all the bonus RP you would've gotten from these purchases.