Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mordekaiser jungle help?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dntwaitinline

09-05-2012

i understand its not used because he has no cc, but neither does shyvana. what are peoples thoughts on exhaust for early ganks and gunblade later on, gunblades active brings a half second longer slow then exhaust and its 10% better. also gunblade gives 132 single target damage to his q and enough sustain that he never has to b.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ProPlayerEd

09-05-2012

Problem is that it will take a LONG time to get a gunblade and it's prolly not best to even rush it.

Shyv is a great jungler, primarily on counter jungling to mess up the other jungler and this makes up for the CC problem.

Morde will be iffy but I can't really say that this is not gonna work but it wont be the best either.

I would think Morde would do a lot better if he was in mid lane.