Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hilarious Olaf build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aragni

09-05-2012

Last night I was playing with a couple of guys and I decided to work with Olaf some. We won 5 straight games, and the funny thing was in the last game, I decided to do a troll build to see if it work work. After an early double kill and some quick farming, I have enough money for an Executioner's Calling. Through the game, I eventually get my Berserker Greaves, two more EC's and a Phantom Dancer. After this, I never had to base. If I was low on health, I went into the jungle. So, is 3 EC's and a PD on Olaf overkill or what?

Boo

09-05-2012

yes

Mavrik V

Recruiter

09-05-2012

If you were facing burst damage, you would be 3 shot. For example, any Annie or Brand would obliterate your 1300 hp pool, regardless of your insane AS and 60%+ lifesteal. Then again, if you're already 10 kills ahead, even a 3 Tiamat build would still win you the game likely.