Black screen and firewall error after character select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LeNoBia

11-26-2012

ok guys so i called my internet provider and it ended up being a modem/router firewall and they took it down and i also had them go ahead and put in all the league of legend ports for me as well u can find those here

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...ort-forwarding
so i had them take down the firewall on their end and put in all those ports and game is working great.... hope this helps someone out there! gluck

Malignant Ghost

12-09-2012

Same stuff happened to me was trying to play a ranked and then out of the blue I get the error i dont want to get banned because of this retarded error!!!

-plus has anyone found out how to fix with out disabling firewall

xLucille

12-19-2012

Bump. It happened to me this, after the Vi patch In the middle of a game, got DC, internet still working and fast, trying to recconect it sais it is the firewell. Well done, I'm gonna get a report for nothing (

Crowbar52

12-19-2012

Bump. It happened to me this, after the Vi patch In the middle of a game, got DC, internet still working and fast, trying to recconect it says it is the firewell but my firewall is disabled.

Shocked62

12-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by xLucille View Post
Bump. It happened to me this, after the Vi patch In the middle of a game, got DC, internet still working and fast, trying to recconect it sais it is the firewell. Well done, I'm gonna get a report for nothing (
Me too..hopefully its just a server hiccup.

Andy Doesnt Lift

12-20-2012

bump - same issue.. got a bugsplash now i can no longer login, get the generic "firewall" error.

Dustbin

12-21-2012

Getting this too with avast, even if I disable it. Very annoying.

ZaganJustice

12-25-2012

just got this error for the first time; I can play customs on my smurf, it's just on my second main that I've been having this issue
I'm about to try playing a bot game

EDIT: Bot games work on my smurf too, the problem only occurs on my Zagan account.

ZaganJustice

12-25-2012

bump b4 bed, hope 4 a red

Haos

12-25-2012

If you have LoLRecorder installed, try uninstalling it.