Black screen and firewall error after character select

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CandyAppleGreen

10-17-2012

Bump

Lixiterian

10-17-2012

This just happened to me. I got the firewall message in the middle of a ranked game. I have lolking'd myself and it doesn't show up on my matches. I logged onto my main account and I could play as if the "Abandoned Game" message wasn't even showing under my smurf. However, if I log onto my smurf it comes up with the message and forces me to reconnect and try to do this or just log back out.

I turned off my Firewall, restarted my computer, forwarded the ports, I've done it all but unfortunately I still cannot connect under my smurf account. It's not showing a loss in elo, a loss in match history, or any form of the game even existing. This needs a fix as I know this has been happening for several months and yet no Red Post available? Who could blame you though, you were busying making sure WC2 was going smooth...Oh wait..? Fix this, Thx.

dczenieROUS

10-17-2012

i have the same problem helpppppp!!!

Aznpanda26

10-17-2012

Bump, just started having this problem

IbrokemyMONITOR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2012

I just got this error as well. Costed me my first leave in over 600 games. Now that the match is over however, I just tested it out and connected to a custom game. I have no idea what's going on now.

Bscottie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-19-2012

Yeah, since the last patch, my computer gets to character selection but after that it minimizes and there is no load screen. I sent a ticket to Riot and am waiting to hear back from them but it is unlikely this will be fixed soon.

GoldCardJester

10-22-2012

Bump. Also having this issue..

SlayerCommander

10-27-2012

yea me too how to solve this problem
?

gfunkzero

11-25-2012

I have the same problem... setup port forwarding on my router & disabled windows firewall - still get the retry prompt every single game I join.

I don't have issues playing online with all my other games

LeNoBia

11-26-2012

I too have this issue and its very very discouraging to see how long this post has been going with not a SINGLE response! WTH is happening with Riot customer service(if u wanna call it that) I am sorry I am always the one supporting them but this is ridiculous half the LOL community cant play myself and hubbi being two of them both very loyal PAYING customers....we have spent tons of money on this game and cant get a little bit of tech support when its needed its pretty sad! havent been able to play a game in around 2 months~! I JUST WANNA PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!