Why Is Nothing Being Done

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-05-2012

someone with under 200normal game wins that builds thornmail on vayne almost every game is complaining on the forums
why am i not surprised


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oost Is Black

Member

09-05-2012

So get this, I just played a Blitzcrank that I initiated at full health while he had less than half, and he really bursted me down all by himself. Hmmm.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oost Is Black

Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
someone with under 200normal game wins that builds thornmail on vayne almost every game is complaining on the forums
why am i not surprised
So what I'm supposed to do is build the same items every time, and not change my items depending on what is going on in the game? Sounds like you play 3s a LOT bro.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadeykris

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oost Is Black View Post
I feel like you're insulting me here or something, like you have something to show. Your "average" game cosists of 2 people that have no clue what they're doing, and you. Thus why it was in parenthesis. You're trying to jump around the entire point I made in the first post, which doesn't show much intelligence. Now, the point at hand: You can only play certain characters with success, people purposely flopping games to be cute, and the champions I have named are completely overpowered to the point that if you learn to play them half decent, you win just about every game you play. Which you just admitted. So you having anything to say at all, shows you're just here to be seen.

Also, you're assuming very much of everything you have stated here. Which also doesn't show much intelligence. Saying I'm cocky? Now, if you remember the "average" part. The parenthesis were to emphasize that the majority of everyone in solo que is far below average, and me having better numbers in and out of game, shows that. (Don't assume "numbers" doesn't include win/loss.)

Now. To argue that any of the champs I posted aren't overpowered in 3s, would make you look very stupid. And the reason you're here trying to insult me is to look cool otherwise you wouldn't have posted. We don't want that.

Anywho, the point at hand is that I know for a fact that the champions I listed are overpowered, I've had 7 games in a row where my team purposely flopped the game to be funny (means there's at least 14 people out there, that are getting away with ****ing their teams over), and that you just can't play certain champions because you will be farmed, and farmed, and farmed, and farmed, and farmed, and farmed. And regardless of skill, you can't do anything about it. The second part, you had nothing to say about.

Thank you for making yourself look like an *******.
What.... lol? I was trying to be helpful. Replying to your original post of "these champs are op and everyone sucks but me and you can't do anything, ever" would be dumb, because it's not true, and in your current rage state you will not believe me anyway.

My point: You think you know everything already, but you don't, and you won't ever learn anything new this way. NOBODY knows everything. So change your attitude or you are destined to rage at mirror scrubs forever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadeykris

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oost Is Black View Post
So get this, I just played a Blitzcrank that I initiated at full health while he had less than half, and he really bursted me down all by himself. Hmmm.
Color me shocked, it's almost like he has a passive where he gets a free shield at 20% HP based on his mana.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OneSixthIrish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-05-2012

I started having fun in 3v3 by finding one of those God tier 3v3 champs I like to play and two friends who did the same.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jayamiko

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Junior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oost Is Black View Post
So get this, I just played a Blitzcrank that I initiated at full health while he had less than half, and he really bursted me down all by himself. Hmmm.
I don't get what this has to do with Twisted Treeline, this is just a complaint about Blitz in general.

But, uh, yeah. Blitz is nuts and you should be afraid of him if the person at the keyboard is even halfway competent. This is true in SR, TT, Dominion, Murderbridge, whatever.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Let Me Eat You

Senior Member

09-05-2012

looks like someone has a bad case of the mondays


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GaryOak PwnsYou

Junior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oost Is Black View Post
No lol, not at all. What you're saying is Morde, Teemo, Jax, Xin, Rengar, any of those are OP in 3v3? I'll list it out for you actually.

Morde - Can tank an entire team building pure damage, and by tank I mean kill the entire team within seconds.

Teemo - A good Teemo CANNOT be caught. He jumps in, does 3/4 - All of your HP in about 2 seconds, regardless of your build, unless you build pure tanky, and wtf is a tanky vayne...?

Jax - (I know this for a fact because I played Jax for a long time, and just find it stupid that you can literally win every game you play with him.) From level 1, he can jump on you, and kill you in about 3-4 seconds alone. With a team, he can ace on the initial gank with any decent teammates. You know what, if you say Jax isn't OP, you either don't play, or you play him.

Xin - CHARGE KNOCK UP DEAD

Rengar - Can literally 2 shot most champs early game. Given, his late game sucks, but it's 3s, so it's one big early game for him. These are the exact reasons nothing is getting fixed. Because you KNOW all these things are going on, yet you want to argue it. I'm not the only one that thinks so.
I play AD nidalee and with proper lane preparation can win against all these champions a good 80% of the time in MY LANE. Can't speak for bottom lane doing so hot, but yeah. Perhaps you just aren't that good yet? You sound like my brother when he plays.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oost Is Black View Post
So what I'm supposed to do is build the same items every time, and not change my items depending on what is going on in the game? Sounds like you play 3s a LOT bro.
yes yes and yes~


123