Why Is Nothing Being Done

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oost Is Black

09-05-2012

Okay, this is my 6th game today. I've won 1. Every single game you join, your team has no clue how to ward, you have people that are level 30, with like 15 wins, and people that just do stupid **** just to piss people off. NOTHING is being done about this. To begin with, Jax, Singed, Teemo, Rengar (must not have learning disability), and the absolute worse, Morde. These are just a few of the champs that if you play, you have basically a 90%+ chance of winning. Morde can build pure AP, and tank an entire team. And when I say tank, I mean ad/as/crit carries. It gets so tiresome. There are so many 12 year old's that just DO NOT get the game, in turn making the game miserable. Everyone in 3s is an auto attack carry, because they have no clue what last-hitting is. I know there are chat logs, if not, then that wasn't well thought out at all. If you check my last game, where I reported a Darius and Malthazhar, Malth "jungled" from the start, making me solo bottom, and Darius fed the team. Then in turn, blamed it all on me (I had 2 deaths, Darius had 7, Malth had 4.), and they continuously fed and declined the surrender when the 15 minute mark was up. Now, those are all clearly broken rules, and NOTHING is going to be done about it. I think something needs to be done about people like this (Perma-Ban) because this is blatant ignorance, not a lack of skill (which it still is), it's purely some children trying to be cute and ruining another player's experience. I know nothing will be done about this, and that's why people will keep quitting, but I just thought I'd post this here hoping SOMEONE would see it and be like, "Woah, that makes sense. I'll do the ethical thing and not let the people on that purposely waste 15 (at least) minutes of people's lives all day.

Oost Is Black

09-05-2012

Oh, and don't forget Shaco. I've seen a Shaco go upwards of 30/0.

Shadeykris

09-05-2012

Stop playing Vayne on the TT.

Oost Is Black

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeykris View Post
Stop playing Vayne on the TT.
This is the exact answer that Riot would NEVER say. "Yeah, you can't play that champion because others are so much better than any game you join, you're gonna lose."

The champs are beyond the point. It's pure ignorance when things like this happen. I joined another game just now, we are 0-7 in 8 minutes. Teemo (I got the only bad in the entire game) and Rengar have 4 and 3 deaths. I have 2. 1 was from the initial gank where they didn't help at all, and the other was because they had already fed the Rengar on the other team. Then I get chewed out for not helping, while im standing next to my turret on top with Rengar pushing it, and they just keep feeding on bottom. This is the type of **** I'm talking about. 12 year olds stuck on mommies ***. It's 2012, if you suck at video games, you were probably poor, or you're old.

Keep in mind, I'm talking about level 30's. So, it's not like I just logged on and have an issue. I would say I'm far above average if your "average" game is considered. So, why can't someone else be even average and not cost 2 people the time, and bull****? I failed out of highschool, I failed out of college, I do work, but I'm just trying to explain to you that I AM A DIP****. And I'm seeing SO many people that just do not have the mental capacity for this game.

No rules are enforced. They're making their money.

Shadeykris

09-05-2012

Alright. To elaborate. She is a squishy AD hypercarry. Her strength is lategame - which TT games rarely reach. And if you're playing with randoms, chances are you are not getting a team built around protecting her, which you will need. Two strikes. You also think you are better than everyone you are playing with, which probably makes you cocky and easy prey for the enemy team - strike 3.

TT has its own meta, with certain characters more naturally succeeding at it than others. Read up on some TT guides and check out the tier lists. If you're set on a ranged AD carry, try Ezreal or Teemo. They both have more tricks for staying alive and away from the tanky bruisers. Try some different champs and come back to Vayne later.

You only have 180 wins total. That is not actually a whole lot.

Quote:
I would say I'm far above average if your "average" game is considered.
It's possible that you are. More likely you are not. Most people are not above average, especially if they loudly proclaim that they are. Be humble and look for information to soak up and learn.

Here's a few links that might be useful.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=reddit
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=252560

WillWW

09-05-2012

They know how to ward, they just don't. As for that list, the only one I hate seeing is jax. And I dont think there is such a thing as blatant ignorance. And then you say you had rengar and teemo on your team (2 champs on your list), yet you lost. So you can obviously see that skill had to do with it moreso than just picking an op champ.

Oost Is Black

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillWW View Post
They know how to ward, they just don't. As for that list, the only one I hate seeing is jax. And I dont think there is such a thing as blatant ignorance. And then you say you had rengar and teemo on your team (2 champs on your list), yet you lost. So you can obviously see that skill had to do with it moreso than just picking an op champ.
No lol, not at all. What you're saying is Morde, Teemo, Jax, Xin, Rengar, any of those are OP in 3v3? I'll list it out for you actually.

Morde - Can tank an entire team building pure damage, and by tank I mean kill the entire team within seconds.

Teemo - A good Teemo CANNOT be caught. He jumps in, does 3/4 - All of your HP in about 2 seconds, regardless of your build, unless you build pure tanky, and wtf is a tanky vayne...?

Jax - (I know this for a fact because I played Jax for a long time, and just find it stupid that you can literally win every game you play with him.) From level 1, he can jump on you, and kill you in about 3-4 seconds alone. With a team, he can ace on the initial gank with any decent teammates. You know what, if you say Jax isn't OP, you either don't play, or you play him.

Xin - CHARGE KNOCK UP DEAD

Rengar - Can literally 2 shot most champs early game. Given, his late game sucks, but it's 3s, so it's one big early game for him. These are the exact reasons nothing is getting fixed. Because you KNOW all these things are going on, yet you want to argue it. I'm not the only one that thinks so.

Oost Is Black

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadeykris View Post
Alright. To elaborate. She is a squishy AD hypercarry. Her strength is lategame - which TT games rarely reach. And if you're playing with randoms, chances are you are not getting a team built around protecting her, which you will need. Two strikes. You also think you are better than everyone you are playing with, which probably makes you cocky and easy prey for the enemy team - strike 3.

TT has its own meta, with certain characters more naturally succeeding at it than others. Read up on some TT guides and check out the tier lists. If you're set on a ranged AD carry, try Ezreal or Teemo. They both have more tricks for staying alive and away from the tanky bruisers. Try some different champs and come back to Vayne later.

You only have 180 wins total. That is not actually a whole lot.

It's possible that you are. More likely you are not. Most people are not above average, especially if they loudly proclaim that they are. Be humble and look for information to soak up and learn.

Here's a few links that might be useful.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...ghlight=reddit
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=252560
I feel like you're insulting me here or something, like you have something to show. Your "average" game cosists of 2 people that have no clue what they're doing, and you. Thus why it was in parenthesis. You're trying to jump around the entire point I made in the first post, which doesn't show much intelligence. Now, the point at hand: You can only play certain characters with success, people purposely flopping games to be cute, and the champions I have named are completely overpowered to the point that if you learn to play them half decent, you win just about every game you play. Which you just admitted. So you having anything to say at all, shows you're just here to be seen.

Also, you're assuming very much of everything you have stated here. Which also doesn't show much intelligence. Saying I'm cocky? Now, if you remember the "average" part. The parenthesis were to emphasize that the majority of everyone in solo que is far below average, and me having better numbers in and out of game, shows that. (Don't assume "numbers" doesn't include win/loss.)

Now. To argue that any of the champs I posted aren't overpowered in 3s, would make you look very stupid. And the reason you're here trying to insult me is to look cool otherwise you wouldn't have posted. We don't want that.

Anywho, the point at hand is that I know for a fact that the champions I listed are overpowered, I've had 7 games in a row where my team purposely flopped the game to be funny (means there's at least 14 people out there, that are getting away with ****ing their teams over), and that you just can't play certain champions because you will be farmed, and farmed, and farmed, and farmed, and farmed, and farmed. And regardless of skill, you can't do anything about it. The second part, you had nothing to say about.

Thank you for making yourself look like an *******.

Boo

09-05-2012

teemo op

Oost Is Black

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo View Post
teemo op
My point exactly. As soon as anyone hears this, they grab teemo, learn to ks, and start trolling. With nothing any skill can do about it. Like Vayne for example. You're just gonna die without a great start.