(Guide)AP Shaco: Toggle the Clown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carleton

Member

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
You never played with me, you just added me because you were a fan of my guide.
So how could you judge wether or not im pro? for the record, I saw ur shaco scores and your items. I told you your flaws in your ap shaco build and why you were getting low scores.
I didn't say they win every game, i said be successfull in every endevour.
in other words, you use my guide and your bound for good scores.
carleton, it seems to me your just trolling me like the rest.

*edit*
i just remembered that we had a conversation not to long ago, about your guide and its flaw. This is suprising to me because your ideals are similar to almightys, wich makes me think your just acting this way because I said the same **** to you that I said to almighty about his "improvements"
Hate to break it to ya but yes, we have played together. At least 5 games. I don't add people to my friend list unless I've actually played w/them and I don't typically forget names . I added you because I played with you AND skimmed your guide.

And yeah we did talk and you did give me some feedback on my guide. You told me that lich bane was unnecessary because you save deceive for escaping. Also, you told me that deathfire grasp wasn't a very good choice either. While I happen to disagree about both (both of those items being great situational items), it was NOT the reason I posted in this guide. I posted here because you are supremely arrogant and I am certainly NOT trolling you.

Also, we've had a discussion on Chalice vs Philosopher's Stone. This discussion came up after we played a game in which I bought a Chalice. You proceeded to tell me that it was completely worthless and that Philosopher's Stone is so great. So great that even all of the "pros" use it.

I have a very good memory and I typically don't forget players I've had debates with, especially when they're as close minded as you are.

I'm sure that you'll dispute the fact that we've never played together as it seems you typically do whenever someone contradicts you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carleton View Post
Hate to break it to ya but yes, we have played together. At least 5 games. I don't add people to my friend list unless I've actually played w/them and I don't typically forget names . I added you because I played with you AND skimmed your guide.

And yeah we did talk and you did give me some feedback on my guide. You told me that lich bane was unnecessary because you save deceive for escaping. Also, you told me that deathfire grasp wasn't a very good choice either. While I happen to disagree about both (both of those items being great situational items), it was NOT the reason I posted in this guide. I posted here because you are supremely arrogant and I am certainly NOT trolling you.

Also, we've had a discussion on Chalice vs Philosopher's Stone. This discussion came up after we played a game in which I bought a Chalice. You proceeded to tell me that it was completely worthless and that Philosopher's Stone is so great. So great that even all of the "pros" use it.

I have a very good memory and I typically don't forget players I've had debates with, especially when they're as close minded as you are.

I'm sure that you'll dispute the fact that we've never played together as it seems you typically do whenever someone contradicts you.
Straight up I don't even want to argue on the subject, my memory is pretty bad but that isn't an excuse for you to lie.
And the whole im close minded, ego, arrogant, ignorant, immature with no credibility is rather getting all old for me.
If I counted how many people enjoyd playing with me against how many of you talk **** to me, i'd have a higher positive ratio for people having fun playing with me.
If you believe so much that I am what they say I am based on stuff I say in my replys, your no better then them, a troll.

So anyhow, im done listening to you too, from now on im ignoring any and all of your posts for what you say about me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Neodymus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-20-2010

You´re Stupid.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

02-20-2010

today I was sent a msg about my guides:
Rassirian (9:15): hey, just wanted to letcha know that your guides made me like 100x better at lol :P
plus you use xfire, so i had to add yah and say thanks for the guides :P
T0ggle (9:47): no problem, glad you enjoyd the guides
Rassirian (9:57): yah man, the guides are good stuff keep pumpin em out:P

Quouted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almighty1

Senior Member

02-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
today I was sent a msg about my guides:
Rassirian (9:15): hey, just wanted to letcha know that your guides made me like 100x better at lol :P
plus you use xfire, so i had to add yah and say thanks for the guides :P
T0ggle (9:47): no problem, glad you enjoyd the guides
Rassirian (9:57): yah man, the guides are good stuff keep pumpin em out:P

Quouted.
And how many people say you're an elitist ******bag every day?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DoomManufact

Senior Member

02-20-2010

Can a mod plz lock this ****? I can't believe anybody actually allowed 24 pages of trolling on any forum. If you think anything constructive is going to come out of this **** anymore, I suggest you pay a visit to 4chan and start going through their archives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
Haha, oh wow. I'm sitting here wondering how to procrastinate more effectively, and behold! A fine piece of nerd rage. I love it. +1 would read again.

I'm not even sure if it's staged or not. Good show.
and OWMAHGAWD IT'S CONDON *grovel grovel*


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

02-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
And how many people say you're an elitist ******bag every day?
just you guys, anyone on my wall of shame are the only ones telling me im an elitist.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

02-21-2010

Todays nice feedback:
psylome (11:12): toggle my friend!
first of all, thanks for the shaco AP guide
its godlike lol
T0ggle (11:13): no problem love the good feedback

straight qoute from pvp.net chat interphase.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iNsAyNe

Senior Member

02-22-2010

t0ggle ur funny, u think playing with pendragon is an accomplishment


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

02-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by REDHAMMER View Post
t0ggle ur funny, u think playing with pendragon is an accomplishment
What? how is this relevant to anything?