(Guide)AP Shaco: Toggle the Clown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Almighty1

Senior Member

02-18-2010

Your credibility has been destroyed by replying to our comments, whether they be criticising you or not.

People judge you online for what you say and how you say it. Responding to immature posts immaturely makes you no better than the troll. Incase you haven't realised, you're being an ass as well.

I never mocked your spelling either. Maybe a smiley would've helped? I was just stating that misspelling such a commong word is pretty funny, and the point has already been made. but spelling =/= grammar.

P.S. I was originally going to write a long reply to your response to my last comment but I accidentally backspaced and deleted the whole message D:

P.S.S. Hopefully I'm not flaming in this post but I need my sleep... If I see you ingame I reserve the right to expect big things from you - no excuses.

BTW ctrl+i is italics I think.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almighty1 View Post
Your credibility has been destroyed by replying to our comments, whether they be criticising you or not.

People judge you online for what you say and how you say it. Responding to immature posts immaturely makes you no better than the troll. Incase you haven't realised, you're being an ass as well.

I never mocked your spelling either. Maybe a smiley would've helped? I was just stating that misspelling such a commong word is pretty funny, and the point has already been made. but spelling =/= grammar.

P.S. I was originally going to write a long reply to your response to my last comment but I accidentally backspaced and deleted the whole message D:

P.S.S. Hopefully I'm not flaming in this post but I need my sleep... If I see you ingame I reserve the right to expect big things from you - no excuses.

BTW ctrl+i is italics I think.
funny you should mention this because just yesterday I remember 2 people telling me it was an honor to fight with me.
And days before that people playing their mains around me, then mentioning ingame to other players to fight their best because they admist someone "famous"
made my buddy blux and I chuckle, so why your feeding me bull**** about my credibility being destroyed is beyond me.
is this another attack on my personality and who I am, have you gone beyond the lies of me having an ego to attempt starting another rumor?
and what exactly is this attack on me supposed to show, that im immature, that I can't handle replying to simple yet insulting comments like yours?
everyone has different ways to approaching what is said to them, but then again not everyone gets talked to like I do here.
You in particular don't know what its like, or were I come from anyhow, I use to be a GM over for IGG.com when all they had was mythwar.
What happened there is not to different from here, half the community hated me and half loved me.
Wich is really ironic seeing as how its the same way in real life, im not a ******bag but im loved by many and hated by many.
Im not going to change, not for you or anyone else, my guides arent going to change either, all the guides I have made have helped someone in some way.
many of the community thanks me for this, the rest of you are just jackass children with nothing better to do with your time then to harass a very popular person.
If you got something to say back to this, I don't care, im putting you on the wall of shame for trolling my "credibility"
As it stands so far, the only credibility being destroyed here is yours, and not only yours but anyone else on the wall of shame that I have put in my guides now.
Its in effect that everyone that stands up for my guides and me personaly are now against you, pick and choose your enemys wisely next time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puddledive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
it seems like you have no real idea on what going on.
1.this arguement on dodge was ended quite awhile ago, the arguement I believe started because a man was claiming that he was invincable(or at least made it sound that way).
god my memory sucks, barely remember this arguement, and I don't really want to reread everything, but as i do remember I told him that a person with full dodge can and will have a 36%+ dodge ratio against his decieve, and he responded saying he never gets dodged.
That isn't what you said. You said YOU would counter it with your awesome epic book spec of dodge-ness. Which doesn't happen until it is too late, thus you were incorrect.


Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
2.Slamming people is a harsh word, concerns on my guide aren't needed, some people are just idiots, most of them claim that my guide fails yet none of them have even tried my guide no had the capability to execute it correctly.
but for the most part, when someone has a concern about my guide and tells me there is another way to pull this off, most of the time I feel like im being attacked because of the way they make use of words. it sounds like they want to sound as if they are just asking a simple question, but in that question they put in a direct insult or offensive content or smartass sentences that make me believe they are just trying to sneak a flame on me.
If you got issues with the way I react towards other people, try putting yourself in my shoes. You have no idea the **** that I put up with, the direspect, the **** people flood other players minds about me. And over all the worst of lies about my personality.
(wich btw, what you are doing right now is trying to to say something nice, but in the end you sneak in a few insults here and there. you may not notice this, but your being an ass)
I have no illusions about what I said. I think you have come off as a ***** repeatedly. Even against those that have given you no cause. You have not responded calmly or rationally to ANY comment that conflicts or suggests anything except your view precisely as you have written. As such, I feel no need to worry about your feelings.


Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
3.I never mocked him for my spelling error, he mocked me and I told him grammar is not needed on the internet. wtf makes you think im mocking him? are you just here to defend people that insult me?
Actually, you were mocking him for pointing out your lack of spelling prowess. And in your attempts at defending yourself, you only made yourself look a bit worse. Spelling and grammar are not the same thing. And though I didn't see any horrible grammatical errors; your lack of understanding what grammar is and the importance of it when trying to convey your thoughts properly is a tad frightening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
4."You want to be the best player with the best strategy that nobody can ever counter. It quite simply isn't the case" thats your belief, but you don't know me, so don't make judgements on someone you don't know. its clear to me your an ass. take that how you want, but this insults and offends me.
What you think you want and what your actions speak to are quite different. Your complete inability to accept (or possibly even consider) any view other than your own makes this a rather easy and logical conclusion for one reading your posts to reach.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
5.my credibility hasn't been destroyed at all, its all how you percieve me to be.
In everygame I play, at least 1 person or more reconizes me and expects greatly from me. my buddys think im famous, I get a lot of good feedback from players saying they love me guides and some even were inspired to do better in other champions stradegys.
Ontop of all that, anyones thats played with me and that isn't an immature teenager, has had a lot of fun playing with me. I've made a great amount of friends from CB>OB>official release wich makes up my 100+ or so friends on my friends list.
I have never added anyone to my friends list, people add me cause I am a great player to have around and someone fun to game with.
**** my font has gotten weird and I can't figure out how to fix it, i think i hit control something and ****ed it up....
w/e at any rate, your post was nothing more then judging me based on my replys.
I don't doubt you have "friends". I also don't doubt that you win plenty of games. What I doubt is that you can be taken seriously as an objective evaluator of builds. You are entering every post by trying to prove how you are right and others are wrong. Someone impartially trying to reach the best results has credibility. Someone with an agenda does not. Your initial post makes you seem like the former, but your replies point decidedly towards the later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
gtfo you have no place here.
And thank you for further proving my thesis that you are an arrogant *****


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puddledive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
funny you should mention this because just yesterday I remember 2 people telling me it was an honor to fight with me.
And days before that people playing their mains around me, then mentioning ingame to other players to fight their best because they admist someone "famous"
made my buddy blux and I chuckle, so why your feeding me bull**** about my credibility being destroyed is beyond me.
is this another attack on my personality and who I am, have you gone beyond the lies of me having an ego to attempt starting another rumor?
and what exactly is this attack on me supposed to show, that im immature, that I can't handle replying to simple yet insulting comments like yours?
everyone has different ways to approaching what is said to them, but then again not everyone gets talked to like I do here.
You in particular don't know what its like, or were I come from anyhow, I use to be a GM over for IGG.com when all they had was mythwar.
What happened there is not to different from here, half the community hated me and half loved me.
Wich is really ironic seeing as how its the same way in real life, im not a ******bag but im loved by many and hated by many.
Im not going to change, not for you or anyone else, my guides arent going to change either, all the guides I have made have helped someone in some way.
many of the community thanks me for this, the rest of you are just jackass children with nothing better to do with your time then to harass a very popular person.
If you got something to say back to this, I don't care, im putting you on the wall of shame for trolling my "credibility"
As it stands so far, the only credibility being destroyed here is yours, and not only yours but anyone else on the wall of shame that I have put in my guides now.
Its in effect that everyone that stands up for my guides and me personaly are now against you, pick and choose your enemys wisely next time.
What is anyone supposed to say to this? It has to be a complete joke I suppose.

Your fans are going to be against me (I assume?). What does that mean? They going to try to kill me when they are on the other team? Isn't that what everyone on the other team is doing already? They going to throw their game when they are on my team? People who idolize someone such as yourself are probably far more concerned with their w/l than I am, so I sort of win there anyhow. I lose games and die anyhow, so I would never even notice it unless they said it. If they say it I just have a giggle-fit which would defeat the purpose.

You have a hundred strangers on your friend list? Do people still count their fake friends in an effort to impress people after high school? And one time you were a GM? Wow. One time in band camp I was voted the coolest kid and this really cute counselor said I was special.

I personally think that I choose my enemies just fine. The more arrogant and full of themselves they are, the more I am encouraged.

The spelling errors wouldn't even be that incredibly funny if not for the spell-checker built into the boards. So you see all the mistakes and ignore them? Good to know you have enough self respect to take the tiniest effort to make yourself look like less of a fool.

Ironically, you used ironic incorrectly. If you don't know what a word means (or how to spell it) use a different word.

In closing, I find it funny that you try to tell people who should or should not be here. This is a message board. Messages are based in writing. If you don't know how to write correctly, you might not belong here.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

02-19-2010

Sorry puddle but im not reading what you put, as far as im concerned you just trolling me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Puddledive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

02-19-2010

You realize that after 23 pages of you rambling like someone in a ******bag of the year competition, you are clearly just surrendering to the fact that you've been acting like a petulant child. Spoken or not, I accept your surrender.

I await your hundreds of friends to punish me for making an enemy as incredibly impotent as you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

condon

Senior Member

02-19-2010

Haha, oh wow. I'm sitting here wondering how to procrastinate more effectively, and behold! A fine piece of nerd rage. I love it. +1 would read again.

I'm not even sure if it's staged or not. Good show.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by condon View Post
Haha, oh wow. I'm sitting here wondering how to procrastinate more effectively, and behold! A fine piece of nerd rage. I love it. +1 would read again.

I'm not even sure if it's staged or not. Good show.
lol who puddledive or me?
Really I think hes just going through a phase, it'll pass puddledive.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Carleton

Member

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
taking some of your point to improve what?
anyone thats used my build directly how its put with the runes, items, and masteries has proven successfull in every endevour, my guide is all about maxing damage as an AP shaco and proves way more dangerous then your build.
normaly I would have taken this as just a simple opinion as yours and that it was nice in all but in the end you insult me by saying improve my guide.
This is my guide of all guides, I don't believe it gets any better then this, this is the best shaco guide, I know this to be a fact. anyone trying to tamper with its build is only going to head downhill, your damage isn't going to be as good, and your never going to survive in pro matchs.

hate to break it to you but your weakness is that you build upon survival and slight melee. I build on full damage, then use my brain for survival.
Ya know, when I first got put into a game w/you, I thought to myself "Oh cool! I've read his guide!" So I added you and we've played a few games since then and I always thought you were a decent guy, albeit a bit of an elitist and close minded. But after skimming through the 23 pages of this guide, I have come to the conclusion that I was quite right about some things. You ARE an elitist and you ARE close minded.

Also, despite all of your claims, you ARE NOTpro. You may be better than me and probably better than a good portion of the LoL community but that does not make you pro. Sorry.

Finally, you claim that by following this guide I would be "successfull in every endevour" which in itself is laughable. No one wins 100% of games, no one goes positive 100% of games, that's just how it works.

Anyhow, that's all I had to say. Peace.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

Member

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carleton View Post
Ya know, when I first got put into a game w/you, I thought to myself "Oh cool! I've read his guide!" So I added you and we've played a few games since then and I always thought you were a decent guy, albeit a bit of an elitist and close minded. But after skimming through the 23 pages of this guide, I have come to the conclusion that I was quite right about some things. You ARE an elitist and you ARE close minded.

Also, despite all of your claims, you ARE NOTpro. You may be better than me and probably better than a good portion of the LoL community but that does not make you pro. Sorry.

Finally, you claim that by following this guide I would be "successfull in every endevour" which in itself is laughable. No one wins 100% of games, no one goes positive 100% of games, that's just how it works.

Anyhow, that's all I had to say. Peace.
You never played with me, you just added me because you were a fan of my guide.
So how could you judge wether or not im pro? for the record, I saw ur shaco scores and your items. I told you your flaws in your ap shaco build and why you were getting low scores.
I didn't say they win every game, i said be successfull in every endevour.
in other words, you use my guide and your bound for good scores.
carleton, it seems to me your just trolling me like the rest.

*edit*
i just remembered that we had a conversation not to long ago, about your guide and its flaw. This is suprising to me because your ideals are similar to almightys, wich makes me think your just acting this way because I said the same **** to you that I said to almighty about his "improvements"