Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


(Guide)AP Shaco: Toggle the Clown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

badnutz

Member

01-09-2010

Quote:
Dwight K Shrute:
even if you had xp boost that still only works out to 64 wins at lvl 18 without boost, which is assuming you used xp boost entire time, this is not even close to 2:1, i don't think its even 1:1, every person that hit lvl 18 or higher knows you are lying, are you "intelectual" enough to post a ss? my money is that you dodge this 2:1 shiv poison

and for the rest of you trolls, getting good scores with ad shaco does not mean your good, it just means your not completely brain dead

Sure! I'd be happy to post a SS, since you clearly are not a rude troll. But ONLY if when I post a screenie that shows a positive w/l ratio you:
a)admit you are an idiot
and
b)never post again.

do we have a deal?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
01-09-2010

Wait what are you posting an ss of, i'm confused, a postive score with shaco or being level 18 with 34wins and 0 losses?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dwight K Shrute

Junior Member

01-09-2010

Quote:
badnutz:
Sure! I'd be happy to post a SS, since you clearly are not a rude troll. But ONLY if when I post a screenie that shows a positive w/l ratio you:
a)admit you are an idiot
and
b)never post again.

do we have a deal?


why would i agree to that? you said you had a 2:1 win/loss not a positive w/l, but i'll tell ya what, if you do have more wins than losses, i will never post on these forums again, and i'll let you nubs continue to give other nubs bad information


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
01-09-2010

so the deal is to have a 2:1win loss record right?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makkii

Senior Member

01-10-2010

REALLY? REALLY? you know your leaves are probably causing you to go against complete noobs right? holy ****...58?!

oh yeah and check my profile now


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
01-10-2010

Quote:
makkii:
REALLY? REALLY? you know your leaves are probably causing you to go against complete noobs right? holy ****...58?!

oh yeah and check my profile now

58 ain't a ton of leaves, and half of those are wins, I just D/cd alot, probably because comcast hates me, they said they were doing work on the cables or something and that it would occasionaly dissconnect. wasn't the case really, sometimes the internet would disapear forever and wouldn't tell me were its going.

at any rate, leaves shouldn't determine my win loss, i still have what 254wins to 150losses. so even if 58 were all losses i'd be at 254/208?
and the fact that you say because i go up against complete noobs is confused to me, are you insulting me or saying I leave when my enemys are noobs?
I do love a challenge, but i'm not going to leave if their noobs because I don't face noobs like someone as yourself. I actualy face off average or better players, but in the end I get sstuck with the noob teams.
Like my last game, were taric and kayle fed 10times with only 1 kill each, me and TF were left trying to carry the team and couldn't pull it off.

Looked at your profile btw, looks like your facing off noobs, when ranked matchs are out try getting scores like that and tell me.
As for me, i've already got scores like yours as teemo and gangplank, in fact I won a game in 14minutes flat as gangplank going 6/0. against noobs? i dunno, 5 rallys and 5 exhausts makes for pretty beast tower diving.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makkii

Senior Member

01-10-2010

Quote:
T0ggle:
58 ain't a ton of leaves, and half of those are wins, I just D/cd alot, probably because comcast hates me, they said they were doing work on the cables or something and that it would occasionaly dissconnect. wasn't the case really, sometimes the internet would disapear forever and wouldn't tell me were its going.

at any rate, leaves shouldn't determine my win loss, i still have what 254wins to 150losses. so even if 58 were all losses i'd be at 254/208?
and the fact that you say because i go up against complete noobs is confused to me, are you insulting me or saying I leave when my enemys are noobs?
I do love a challenge, but i'm not going to leave if their noobs because I don't face noobs like someone as yourself. I actualy face off average or better players, but in the end I get sstuck with the noob teams.
Like my last game, were taric and kayle fed 10times with only 1 kill each, me and TF were left trying to carry the team and couldn't pull it off.

Looked at your profile btw, looks like your facing off noobs, when ranked matchs are out try getting scores like that and tell me.
As for me, i've already got scores like yours as teemo and gangplank, in fact I won a game in 14minutes flat as gangplank going 6/0. against noobs? i dunno, 5 rallys and 5 exhausts makes for pretty beast tower diving.



leaving lowers your elo, the game cannot determine if those are really your fault or not since a person could easily just dc their own internet so when it seas a leave it automatically drops your elo like a loss, i believe it drops your elo MORE than a loss does, meaning it pairs you up against noobs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.
01-10-2010

Quote:
makkii:
leaving lowers your elo, the game cannot determine if those are really your fault or not since a person could easily just dc their own internet so when it seas a leave it automatically drops your elo like a loss, i believe it drops your elo MORE than a loss does, meaning it pairs you up against noobs.

1.you dont know if it lowers your elo, because you don't know how ELO gains work
2.High elo players aren't all pros, some of my closed beta friends were in the last top 200 and they suck, Ive kicked their asses plenty back in CB.
3.I don't face off against noobs I can garuntee you that, I get paired with level 30s with 150-400wins, how do I know this? I check my enemys levels after game and when I feel they are a tough to beat player, I search their profile.
4.This is what trolling is all about, right now your trolling me and insulting me by feeding me bull****, then saying im being paired up against noobs.
5.Please, get off my thread, at first it was all about how you think AD is better then AP, feeding us **** like you never get dodged, now look at what its turned into, a full out battle on my thread. After while nobody can tell whos trolling who, and I can't fulling answer anyones questions because i'll get the feeling i'm being attacked.
take your stupid ass opinions, ideas, and beliefs, shove them and leave my thread tyvm kiddo.

EDIT makkii, at your stupid ass lowering my elo, guess what? i just played a game with master of lol, who is number 240 on the top 500elo list.
granted this was a pub, and i haven't ****d against him since CB.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malak al Maut

Senior Member

01-10-2010

I've played with t0ggle and I have about 400 games played with a positive w/l, though; I've been on a nasty losing streak. Also, t0ggle plays a nasty Teemo. I went 6-0 on Deepz shaco that game. :P


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

makkii

Senior Member

01-10-2010

Quote:
T0ggle:
1.you dont know if it lowers your elo, because you don't know how ELO gains work
2.High elo players aren't all pros, some of my closed beta friends were in the last top 200 and they suck, Ive kicked their asses plenty back in CB.
3.I don't face off against noobs I can garuntee you that, I get paired with level 30s with 150-400wins, how do I know this? I check my enemys levels after game and when I feel they are a tough to beat player, I search their profile.
4.This is what trolling is all about, right now your trolling me and insulting me by feeding me bull****, then saying im being paired up against noobs.
5.Please, get off my thread, at first it was all about how you think AD is better then AP, feeding us **** like you never get dodged, now look at what its turned into, a full out battle on my thread. After while nobody can tell whos trolling who, and I can't fulling answer anyones questions because i'll get the feeling i'm being attacked.
take your stupid ass opinions, ideas, and beliefs, shove them and leave my thread tyvm kiddo.

please stop making false remarks, i never said i never get dodged, i said dodge doesnt play a significant role against me or keep me from a kill

also, though the FORMULA is unknown it is very well known how elo works in general and thats your w/l but in order for a system like that to be accurate it has to que in leaves.

also about the level 30's so what? same here, just because a persons 30 does not mean they are good.