(Guide)AP Shaco: Toggle the Clown!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

T0ggle

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klazzix View Post
If you're a genius you don't really need to have that much experience to tell what's good or not. AP / AD, it doesn't matter as long as you can run it well.
Well said, but the arguement over wich is better has us going in circles, I think people should just keep their ad opinions to their self, and leave this thread to asking questions about ap shaco.

badnutz

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0ggle View Post
Nope, my dodgerunebook leaves me with 16% dodge early game, 36% with phantom mid game. thats a 64%chance to hit me, not getting owned, because you gotta remember blind and exhaust used right can leave your attacks missing.
And what your saying to us isn't as valid as what dwilight said, if your a level 18summoner, heck it don't even matter what level you are, if you have 33 wins, your a noob and your opinions are invalid.
If your going to say something about my guide, make sure you have real experience, like long term gaming, high level with many wins.
I myself have 242wins, and i've been playing since closed beta, i've used every champion at least 10times, my most used are shaco and teemo.

About having more accounts, thats bull****, you and I both know it. nobody gets a level 30account then makes a complete new one, unless your trying to fight noobs your skill level so you continue to make noob accounts, wich is still pretty pathetic and dumb.
Anyone smart would stick to a level 30account, continuasly play it for the IP gain, try to buy every rune and champion.

he did set him straight, go read what makki is saying, he talks like hes all badass godlike, as if he never gets dodged and armor doesn't hurt him at all.
I did my research on his profile, level 30 with 184wins, mostly a 1.40kdr ratio(if you've ever played fps games you'd know what I mean)
I'm not going to say hes a bad shaco, cause i've never seen his gameplay and who am I to judge, but for him to think hes godlike is pathetic. if his ad shaco build was so awesome he'd be getting a 1.80-2.0kdr ratio.

At any rate don't you think these supposed "trolls" that are backing my guide up are just defending my guide?
if you believe ad shaco is better you should say it in a non condencending matter, you should take the time to practice with ad and ap shaco many games then post valid points on both. otherwise your just acting like its your way or the highway.
I've tried both ap and ad, crit damage runes, magic pen, crit chance, cd reduct, the works, what does the most damage is AP and this guide proves that.
Why are you atacking me?
I was refering to Dwights post about his 6.75% dodge champ, not your dodge stacking champion that was previously unmentioned. All i said was, in that situation, he got EXTREMELY lucky, the odds were stacked against him and he won the lottery so to speak. I wasnt making any comparisons to AD or AP, i think both can be fun and viable in thier own ways. Just pointing out that a low chance of dodge does not completely negate ad shaco as it was suggested, it was still just that... a low low chance and luck.

And thanks for calling me a noob, dumb, and pathetic for no reason. I DO have another level 30 acount, that i learned on. I made this one so i would have a better win/loss record at the end because i played a lot of games before i got the hang of it. And thanks to ELO, im playing against level 30s, not noobs. All together, I have around 400 games played. So I guess im pathetic and dumb/noob/invalid by either of your definitions, thanks.

All i was saying regarding trolling is that two wrongs dont make a right to me, especially in this thread where its getting crazy, regardless from which camp it comes from.

makkii

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-08-2010

Quote:
Nope, my dodgerunebook leaves me with 16% dodge early game, 36% with phantom mid game. thats a 64%chance to hit me, not getting owned, because you gotta remember blind and exhaust used right can leave your attacks missing.
And what your saying to us isn't as valid as what dwilight said, if your a level 18summoner, heck it don't even matter what level you are, if you have 33 wins, your a noob and your opinions are invalid.
If your going to say something about my guide, make sure you have real experience, like long term gaming, high level with many wins.
I myself have 242wins, and i've been playing since closed beta, i've used every champion at least 10times, my most used are shaco and teemo.

About having more accounts, thats bull****, you and I both know it. nobody gets a level 30account then makes a complete new one, unless your trying to fight noobs your skill level so you continue to make noob accounts, wich is still pretty pathetic and dumb.
Anyone smart would stick to a level 30account, continuasly play it for the IP gain, try to buy every rune and champion.

he did set him straight, go read what makki is saying, he talks like hes all badass godlike, as if he never gets dodged and armor doesn't hurt him at all.
I did my research on his profile, level 30 with 184wins, mostly a 1.40kdr ratio(if you've ever played fps games you'd know what I mean)
I'm not going to say hes a bad shaco, cause i've never seen his gameplay and who am I to judge, but for him to think hes godlike is pathetic. if his ad shaco build was so awesome he'd be getting a 1.80-2.0kdr ratio.

At any rate don't you think these supposed "trolls" that are backing my guide up are just defending my guide?
if you believe ad shaco is better you should say it in a non condencending matter, you should take the time to practice with ad and ap shaco many games then post valid points on both. otherwise your just acting like its your way or the highway.
I've tried both ap and ad, crit damage runes, magic pen, crit chance, cd reduct, the works, what does the most damage is AP and this guide proves that.
these past few games have been some of my worst, i normally average a 3-4 kdr at the least, ive been real busy lately and havent been playing much going camping and to vancouver and what not. also keep in mind a couple of the people i play with arent the greatest, and though they have their good points, feed the other team and hinder my potential havoc, but i play with them because their my friends. halfnakedninja for example usually gets scores of 2-10 or 3-12. but really before new years my average score was stuff like 18-3 16-2 24-2, look at my profile on sunday and youll probably see better scores.

i never once said im godly, i said AP shaco has nothing on AD shaco, get your facts straight

T0ggle

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by badnutz View Post
Why are you atacking me?
I was refering to Dwights post about his 6.75% dodge champ, not your dodge stacking champion that was previously unmentioned. All i said was, in that situation, he got EXTREMELY lucky, the odds were stacked against him and he won the lottery so to speak. I wasnt making any comparisons to AD or AP, i think both can be fun and viable in thier own ways. Just pointing out that a low chance of dodge does not completely negate ad shaco as it was suggested, it was still just that... a low low chance and luck.

And thanks for calling me a noob, dumb, and pathetic for no reason. I DO have another level 30 acount, that i learned on. I made this one so i would have a better win/loss record at the end because i played a lot of games before i got the hang of it. And thanks to ELO, im playing against level 30s, not noobs. All together, I have around 400 games played. So I guess im pathetic and dumb/noob/invalid by either of your definitions, thanks.

All i was saying regarding trolling is that two wrongs dont make a right to me, especially in this thread where its getting crazy, regardless from which camp it comes from.
I was simply defending dwilights valid point, you are a low level with low wins.
being level 18 with only 33 wins isn't very good, I think I had around 93wins or something at that level, can't remember but I know it was higher then 33.
The fact that you think making a new account and winning 33 times has put you against high elo players, not all level 30s are high elo, most still suck, and if you end up pubbing with a premade that has a high elo person, its going to stick you with an equal set of people. at least I think it would, at any rate ELO means nothing to me, some of my closed beta friends were on the last top 200elo, and they aren't skilled, they are actualy pretty bad.
noob and pathetic yes, you don't create a new account just because your level 30 had many losses, you stick to it and regain your wins.

The trolling only starts because one person believes either my guide is ****ty or they think AD is better then AP.
If this thread was left to asking me questions about ap, and my guide, without doing so in a condencending matter, there would be no trolling.
people fail to knotice that their own opinions can start a war, some opinions are worth posting and some are best just kept to yourself.

T0ggle

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by makkii View Post
these past few games have been some of my worst, i normally average a 3-4 kdr at the least, ive been real busy lately and havent been playing much going camping and to vancouver and what not. also keep in mind a couple of the people i play with arent the greatest, and though they have their good points, feed the other team and hinder my potential havoc, but i play with them because their my friends. halfnakedninja for example usually gets scores of 2-10 or 3-12. but really before new years my average score was stuff like 18-3 16-2 24-2, look at my profile on sunday and youll probably see better scores.

i never once said im godly, i said AP shaco has nothing on AD shaco, get your facts straight
The fact that you said dodge and armor doesn't effect you, that you always get fed makes you sound like you think your all godlike, I have my facts straight, perhaps you don't listen to yourself talk.
As for saying ap has nothing on ad, thats an opinion that starts a war, thats why some people call it a troll/flame. its best that you kept to yourself because you have no real experience in both ad / ap, otherwise your posts would make a point, but they don't.

badnutz

01-08-2010

Quote:
I was simply defending dwilights valid point, you are a low level with low wins.
being level 18 with only 33 wins isn't very good, I think I had around 93wins or something at that level, can't remember but I know it was higher then 33.
The fact that you think making a new account and winning 33 times has put you against high elo players, not all level 30s are high elo, most still suck, and if you end up pubbing with a premade that has a high elo person, its going to stick you with an equal set of people. at least I think it would, at any rate ELO means nothing to me, some of my closed beta friends were on the last top 200elo, and they aren't skilled, they are actualy pretty bad.
noob and pathetic yes, you don't create a new account just because your level 30 had many losses, you stick to it and regain your wins.

The trolling only starts because one person believes either my guide is ****ty or they think AD is better then AP.
If this thread was left to asking me questions about ap, and my guide, without doing so in a condencending matter, there would be no trolling.
people fail to knotice that their own opinions can start a war, some opinions are worth posting and some are best just kept to yourself.
You misread my post. I never said i played HIGH elo players, just not noobs. And thats a logical fallicy to disregard my argument based on that by itself anyways... so not a valid point. From your grammar though I doubt you would even understand that, so i'm not going to try and explain it.
Calling me noob and pathetic for a personal preference just shows the type of person you are, good luck with your guide. And for your information, i have around 2:1 w/l. For one so "intellectual" you don't know about xp boosts?

T0ggle

01-08-2010

Quote:
You misread my post. I never said i played HIGH elo players, just not noobs. And thats a logical fallicy to disregard my argument based on that by itself anyways... so not a valid point. From your grammar though I doubt you would even understand that, so i'm not going to try and explain it.
Calling me noob and pathetic for a personal preference just shows the type of person you are, good luck with your guide.
You said thanks to elo, you are up against level 30s.
and Its not that I misread your post, I just misunderstood what you were saying, for that I apologize.
grammar doesn't really matter on the internet, and just because your using it here doesn't make you any more intellectual then I am.
I called you a noob for having low amounts of wins for that level, and pathetic for giving up on your level 30summoner because you got a ton of losses.
Good luck to you to my good chum, I just hope you don't come back to haunt my guide for no reason like some others have.

MaBucket

01-08-2010

Had my decieve dodged x_x, couldn't be bothered to read the whole debate but yeah...

Dwight K Shrute

01-08-2010

Quote:
Calling me noob and pathetic for a personal preference just shows the type of person you are, good luck with your guide. And for your information, i have around 2:1 w/l. For one so "intellectual" you don't know about xp boosts?
even if you had xp boost that still only works out to 64 wins at lvl 18 without boost, which is assuming you used xp boost entire time, this is not even close to 2:1, i don't think its even 1:1, every person that hit lvl 18 or higher knows you are lying, are you "intelectual" enough to post a ss? my money is that you dodge this 2:1 shiv poison

and for the rest of you trolls, getting good scores with ad shaco does not mean your good, it just means your not completely brain dead

Klazzix

01-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwight K Shrute View Post
even if you had xp boost that still only works out to 64 wins at lvl 18 without boost, which is assuming you used xp boost entire time, this is not even close to 2:1, i don't think its even 1:1, every person that hit lvl 18 or higher knows you are lying, are you "intelectual" enough to post a ss? my money is that you dodge this 2:1 shiv poison

and for the rest of you trolls, getting good scores with ad shaco does not mean your good, it just means your not completely brain dead

I was a level 11 with 0 wins. Why? I loved the practice room, until Riot decided to stop letting me get xp/ip with no limits.