Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Future Daytona Beach LAN Tourney?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grizz1yMint

09-04-2012

Looking for competitive league players in the sounding daytona beach areas that would be looking to host or join into a LAN tournament. I havent been able to find any events ever in our area unless I go back to my parents in Orlando. Im looking to see if there are enough players in this area that play league and would be interested in a future tourney. Just post in in and hopefully there is enough locals that we can spark up a tourny.

Nasuuna

10-10-2012

me 2.

SigmundHrungnir

Recruiter

10-15-2012

Team OneZen would totally be able to make it out for a tourney if held in Daytona. Let us know if something ends up being put together!

Sigmund
OneZen.forumotions.com

TheRealTwitch

07-08-2013

There is a place in Ormond Beach that host weekly lan events and they are running a minnie LCS.
Arena Lan Center
777 South Nova Road
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174