Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ask rumble (2.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

09-27-2012

Teo steps in, blankly staring at Rumble.

...I don't know what I did to you... that would make you want to vent your feelings on me alone... Maybe it's because I thought you were handsome... maybe not... but....... I know what it's like to lose someone you love. So........

He opens the present for the first time, holding it out.

...I wanted to share it with you.

Stormer1337

09-27-2012

*rumble starts to shake, but then colapses on the floor*
*gasp* bye...

TeoLeif

09-27-2012

Teo quickly and calmly sets down the preset and wraps his arms around Rumble, whistling a soft sonata into his ear to help ease his mind and heart of pain of any kind.
...you're not going anywhere...

Stormer1337

09-27-2012

*a capsule labled:suicide pills, falls out of rumble's back pocket*
Rumble lets a wheeze,"just let me die"

TeoLeif

09-27-2012

Teo notices the pills. He knew them. All too well. He quickly lays Rumble on his back and sifts through his pouch, pulling out the same herb Zyra had used to save his life: Bleeding Heart. Unfortunately he only knew of one way to do this, so quickly he takes the flower and tosses it in his mouth, chewing it and using his wisps to break it down into a liquid. He leans over Rumble, his eyes clearly showing how sorry he was, before he lowers his mouth and puts their lips together, the mixture of liquid and white, wispy energy blowing into Rumbles throat and into his stomach, spreading into his blood stream to neutralize the toxins from the pills.

Stormer1337

09-27-2012

*Rumble's eyes go really wide then he pushes teo off of him and yells*
IWASFAKINGITBRO!
THESE ARE MIKENIKES!

TeoLeif

09-27-2012

Teo falls back, coughing out the paste and the wisps of energy flowing in and out of his mouth before he pulls the bandanna up over his mouth. He looks at Rumble, slightly angry. At least the Bleeding Heart would neutralize the buildup in his bloodstream.

You... you were WHAT? I was actually worried about you, Rumble! So what if you don't like me, you're still a yordle, and I quite frankly don't want to see another yordle die.

Stormer1337

09-27-2012

*face palms*
I just wanted to see if you would start freaking out...

but, really, that cake is for you.

TeoLeif

09-27-2012

Teo glares at Rumble.

Just wanted to see if... ugh, you're sick, Rumble! You can keep your cake.

Stormer1337

09-27-2012

*Fuming*
Come on!
It was a joke!