Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Testicle Ketchup

11-01-2012

Playing AP Nidalee, with about 340AP or so. I'm the only one doing really well on my team and the enemy ADC is the only one doing well on their team (he was pre-rework Twitch).
Teamfight erupts with Twitch nowhere to be seen. I go to throw a spear at them to poke a bit before committing to the fight. Mouse derps out and I end up throwing a spear randomly into the jungle.
"You have slain an enemy".

joe42

11-01-2012

my funnuiset kill was when i ulted somone as daruis

Avejoe

11-02-2012

Playing Lulu... I keep using Glitterlance with the intention to slow down foes... but I once got a double KS because of this.

On a funnier note, Lulu (me) + Blitzcrank at bot lane... I went 4-0 in no time (Noob enemies/ godly Blitz) And Blitz was like "WTF Lulu carry?". Enemy surrendered at 20, Blitz got only one kill

Oh and Attack Speed Lulu, I managed to solo a poorly built Draven, then run from an Evelynn gank.

Frostgiant444

11-02-2012

One game i was playing as Fiora, going against Ashe. She was contently shooting her frost shot at me. But i just kept on harassing her and framing some minions (passive remember?) till i got my ult. Since Ashe is turret hugging with only a good bit of health left. So i took to risk of turret diving, so i use lunge then blade waltz, then flashed out of turret range with only little health left!

Daedric101

11-02-2012

I was playing Darius in dominion. Teemo and Jax came at me at the windmill point. Jax had 400 health left and Teemo had about 1200. I had 200. The windmill point was controlled by my team. Jax jumped at me and I just pressed Q and then R to kill him. Then Teemo came chasing after me instead of capping the tower. I ran to grab a health pack and start moving left to right trying to get out of Teemo's range. He was moving left to right trying to get one last hit on me while being hit by the tower. When he was at 200 health because of the tower, I flashed in and ultied him, saving the windmill and allowing my team mates to capture all of the points.

SephirothWontDie

11-03-2012

Teemo. I never even touched the poor thing. Just kept running into my shrooms in the jungles. No one got the assist, it was just me. He rage quit the next second.

BergMeister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2012

Was playing kat not really paying attention, accidently pressed sinister steel while running top to gank.
noticed I started moving a good deal faster. Realized something was odd about that returned to that spot. hit it again, noticed i got the sinister steel buff, noticed my ult was up. Dead teemo, poor ****er.

Pilkoso

Recruiter

11-04-2012

nasus pretty late game, i saw three enemies running toward me, they didn't knew what hitted them

ChampionKristed

11-04-2012

I was playing yorick and my friend was playing lee sin I was really low so he came in to help and brought this guy really low and then i came and ksed with e and then the 2 others started running but he used q and caught them so i come in with my flash once their low and use w and e for 2 more kses for a triple ks XD

McDouggal

11-05-2012

As Lux, aim ult to finish someone. Hit 2 opponents recalling at low health in the bush.

Instant triple when I had no clue they were there.