Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Vincentius

09-15-2012

(not sure if this is considered a "kill")

both teams destroyed all turrets and inhibits so our team sneaked in with flash and the enemy team did the same thing so it was a race to whoever kills the nexus first and we won!

Ryoku Hasu

09-16-2012

One match quite some time ago I was playing Ahri and the enemy had a Ryze. Every single time Ryze left the base I killed him, OVER AND OVER AND OVER. even if it meant I got killed too.

This lead to me getting the most kills on my team and also the most deaths. But Ryze was In love with my skills and his team blamed him for feeding,

Bloqski

09-16-2012

Playing as Singed(agesss agooo)
Just running down mid lane to teamfight a turn on poison trail for some minion kills and Ezreal arcane shifts across the wall into my poison trail and he was already 100 life.

MishyInWhite

09-16-2012

This wasn't me, but I was watching my friend's game, she was playing mid, forgot which champ it was though.

Anyways the enemy champion had went afk at their turret before minions spawned.

My friend got them really low, but then somehow managed to get executed by the turret.
Enemy champ came back from being afk on like 50 hp and lived xD

Giveyoulag

09-16-2012

i was playing varus in an ARAM game in proving grounds and the enemy shaco got really low
our team saw him run across the map right at us; i ignored it cause i knew it was the clone

Later i saw another enemy champ (i think tristana) run into the brush and i fired my E in there just to slow her...and i ended up killing shaco

MTaur

09-16-2012

Fountain suicide to finish of Anivia's egg with Zyra's passive.

doombotMECHA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-16-2012

fed darius. no turrets. no minions.
vs. a team with a reasonable distribution of kills.
they would've won, but he had a ward and a teleport.

Efrath

09-16-2012

I placed a JiTB as Shaco at top lane at late game, a few inches away from the top bush at the edge of the map. Corki kills me, uses his escape skill and lands on my box, netting me the kill. HUEHUEHUE

Smiley

09-16-2012

My best kill ever on any match was with ashe, I was back at my second tower trying to b and someone tried to come up to see where I was they took a few shots from the tower and ran back, I fired my ult at them and they were back at their second tower by the time I had mana to actually do it, and it went between their jungler and top guy who were just wide enough apart to have my arrow fit and it smashed her and killed her. I believe it was another ashe, the best part was I never play Ashe, maybe once or twice every 100 games or so.

BestShivvyNA

09-16-2012

I have 2 as maokai in the jungle.
1. I was in the middle of the fight after initiating with twisted advance and was low so i used my sapling toss and then started to run. My friends told me i didnt kill the enemy lux so i told them they were silly and kept walking. While my back was turned the sapling blew up and killed lux and my friends stood there in awe over the style of the kill.
2. This time lux tried to run away and i forgot to kill her. She got away, until BOOM a sapling i planted at their tower before the fight explodes and she tells me "Damnit I forgot that sapling was there ._."