Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JynxZephyr

09-13-2012

My most satisfying kill was actually earlier today. I was playing Ezreal (purple team) and I was pretty low in health. I was going to run behind a turret and recall, but the enemy Ashe was in the jungle and killed me in one hit. While I was dead, I kept a close eye on this Ashe who was also low in health. She stayed hidden in the same bush she had been when she killed me, so when I was brought back, I instantly sent my ult to that bush and killed her before I even left base.

hyponikZ

09-13-2012

Was playing as Miss Fortune and it was in the late game, very close game. Big team fight at Baron and everyone on my team dies except me, leaving me as the last alive with 4 of the enemy team members still alive. Naturally they start Baroning and I stay in the bush just above waiting for the right time to pop my ult- 8 seconds left on CD - 6, 5, 4, ...1 ....Bullet Time! "ahahaha hahahaha :" - Quadra Kill! + Baron buff....

Team proceeded to rally off this and win, was an amazing moment as I was screaming and chit all by myself in my apartment haha

GauntletV2

Recruiter

09-13-2012

Well my best kill is probably as mord...the enemy team justly got baron and my team was waiting in the Bush for them...I was around 5 seconds dead...my team just stated wreaking them and they all started running I teleported to a nearby ward by their blue and came out of nowhere and siphoned them all for a pentacle...ks mabey...awesomeness level... achived

Rykaal

09-13-2012

using Mordekaiser, getting a lucky kill on the enemy teams super fed 29 / 5 / 11 Caitlyn with my ult, stealing her soul, and getting a quadra kill with it.

Either that or using an Urgot ult to drag the enemy AD carry into spawn and turning the game around from there.

Xogo

09-13-2012

ARAM Fiddlesticks E them all behind their 1st tower for First Blo-DOU-TRI-QUA-PENTA KILL!

Bismuth

09-13-2012

I killed an invisible Twitch with 3 mushrooms as Teemo, and I OS'd a Lux twice in a ranked teams match as Veigar. The second time was when she was in her own fountain. I also love killing people with Teemo by guiding their movements towards my mushrooms without actually hitting them with my darts

doombotMECHA

09-14-2012

teemo on TT.
panth loathes me.
he mandrops me as I'm running to my turret--this would be OK, but--
I have 7 shrooms placed around the tower in case of counterpush
he ults in, walks over each and every one, the stunjumps me and dies to the tower.
TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL

doombotMECHA

09-14-2012

this may not fit the title, but once we had a fed darius (pre-nerf) with teleport
there was a ward and no turrets at their base.
they were all in our base, and we couldn't hold'em
darius won the game

doombotMECHA

09-14-2012

Quote:
Xogo:
ARAM Fiddlesticks E them all behind their 1st tower for First Blo-DOU-TRI-QUA-PENTA KILL!

fid and ryze are op in 2v2 on the proving grounds because their skills do crazy damage bouncing. I got like 5 2x kills that way

hughhoofer

09-14-2012

maoaki in 3v3 i was solo top i pushed up to the tower i threw a sapling in the bush to the bot to use as a ward when a 50 hp lee sin wanders by and dies he was on a killing spree to so i shut him down 100% by mistake

playing shyana in 3v3 i was hiding by red as my shaco was chasing someone the fight was hard for shaco and he had been trying to kill all game right before he killed i ulted over the wall to this day he gets worked up over it