Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Gragas

12-04-2012

Eating Teemo. Worst. I had the munchies. And it was hairy.

rajo101

12-04-2012

Hmmm..... Well, I can think of a number of times when I was focusing someone the whole time and then last hit a champion that was almost going to die. Yeah, I know this sounds wierd, but it was genuinely not an intended KS, the enemy that I was going after simply got out of range. Except this has happened in multiple games, so I know this claim doesn't look very good....

There was another recent one that was pretty good. I had to look up the replay to remember what happened, but I was playing as Alistar supporting draven bot. There were a lot of cool things that happened this game:

1) Opening move bot, our Trynd jungle comes down to help us get Ashe and Taric. Ashe gets away, but we almost get Taric. Trynd took the first two turret hits, I took the next 2 as he spun out. Both Taric and I used our flash to get out. As Ashe came back to try and finish me off, draven hit her pretty hard, and both sides had 2 going b right off the bat.

2) at 11mins (our tower was down), Eve comes for a gank from the tribush. At this time, I am approaching my lane from the river. Ashe lands an ult on Draven, followed by a Taric stun and an eve ult. Draven has about 1/3 health as he runs. I W into eve and Q all 3 of them. Draven then hits all 3 of them with his ult. I pop my ult as draven is now out of range, and all 3 are now focusing me. I auto attack Taric, who is now dropping to dangerously low health as draven comes back into the fight after popping a potion. Draven finishes off Taric with his Q, and eve (now at about half health) charges after draven [well, okay, she started charging before Taric died]. After Taric dies, she pops flash just as I pop my W, and instead of knocking her back to Draven, I knock her into the terrain, stunning her. At this point, she has about 200 health left. Eve is too fast for us to catch initially, but Ashe, trying to protect her, stays behind too long. Draven chases her down and makes quick work of her. Eve got away, but just barely. And that is how Alistar-Draven won a 2V3 VS Eve, Ashe, and Taric.

3) Later, as their team goes to dragon (we are all dead except Tryndamere), Trynda decides to steal dragon with his ult. So he storms in there, the enemy does not try to CC him in any way, takes dragon with one hit surviving on his ult alone, and Es out of the dragon pit, living to brag about the venture =D.

skraman

12-05-2012

Misclicked Ashe's ult as soon as I reached level 6....

MissedMaiUlti

12-05-2012

malzahar aids

doombrine

12-06-2012

i was scouting was kog ultimate and killed someone by accident

Seasaur888

12-06-2012

As Fiddle killed garen, jayce, and ashe with my ult at the same time TRIPLE KILL

Sexyasianbeast

12-06-2012

Fed Nid One Shot....

Shin0bu

12-10-2012

Was playing Nami, our team was taking down the Nexus turrets. Olaf comes running in and gets taken down to low HP by Ezreal, followed by an ignite that dropped him down to about 50 or so HP.

YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GOING TO GET BACK TO THE FOUNTAIN
NOPE
TIDAL WAVE

SirSlayerDude

12-10-2012

End of game Heimer(me) places 2 turrets at base inbetween nexus turrets then leaves D: my friends tell me when i got back i had gotten 4 kills after i left although we still lost

vampiricDragoon

12-10-2012

Played Ashe. Was nearly dead. Enemy Dives Me. Enemy dies to Tower. Support dives me. Support dies to tower.

Free double kill.