Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SamuelMall

12-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehunter456 View Post
This is a thread to post your awesomest/stupidest/funniest kill you've gotten on a LoL match.

When I was playing as teemo, I was really bored because no one would go into my lane since I was a level 16 with a phantom dancer, a bloodrazor, a nashor's tooth, an infinity edge, and a black cleaver while everyone else was a level 12. I just started placing mushrooms on top of each other. After about five minutes, I had about thirty mushrooms on top of each other. All of a sudden, a stupid annie comes out of no where and steps on those mushrooms :D.
no health runnimg away as blix from 3 ppl go to barom hit him..he i died and baron killed all 3 or em

Rykaal

12-04-2012

using Syndra. I set up an ambush in a brush mid lane for a jungler by setting up 3 dark spheres there since I knew he was coming, I waited in there for him and ulted. I took out 3/4ths of his hp, and a used a knockback stun with the 6 up. I then just unloaded everything for a kill.

joe42

12-04-2012

using yo maama: i killd yuo maaaammm

HatakeLegend

12-04-2012

Was playing blitzcrank and was fighting a shyvana and she had low hp well she went to dragon across the wall and when she did a wild blitz hand appeared and pulled her right into an ashe ult for the kill

The Wisdom Tree

12-04-2012

mine was that i missed lux's ult and it went into the shrubs. I instantly got a quadra kill.

GayMan542

12-04-2012

Malz fighitng low hp annie....she flashes away causing me to misclick visions on tibbers....right as he died he teleported back to annie giving me the kill

Jaykoboy

12-04-2012

I have a couple, and they pretty much all involve Ezreal.

My first one was this time I was in normals as Ezreal. Being the stupid me that I am, I was late to a teamfight. I did the traditional use-ulti-to-triple thing, and then gave some supporting damage for a ally. Three of us split off to chase the enemy Ashe, who was really low. Then, she went into the jungle and made a turn out of our vision; we'd lost her. I would've used my E over the wall, but my W, E, and R were all on CD. I was just like 'eh, what the heck, if I hit her I'll get a kill, might as well use my Q.' I just shot a random shot, not even caring where I clicked, into the Fog of War. And then the announcer said 'ACE!'

Next one, I was playing AP Ezreal in a round of Catch the Teemo. Of course, I had Lich Bane. I was doing pretty well. Anyways, there was a teamfight, and Shaco got low as heck, so he blinked the heck out of there. Now, when Shaco blinks, you can't tell where he goes, right? I had 359 degrees of error. I fire off a Q in the direction I thought he'd gone. Hilarity ensued in allchat.

All skill, eh? I prefer all effin' luck.

joe42

12-04-2012

i win cuz u fat and hairy cuz u fat and fat cuz u mama is fat and hairy cuz u dada has fatty issues cuz u has a delay on yo mama on fatness and hairyenss cuz u want to be fatter and hairyer but u eat fat pizzaaaaaaaaaaaaaa cuz u fat?????????????????????

Mstryking

12-04-2012

As lee sin, i Q'd a teemo who flashed over a wall, just to kick him back over the wall so my team can blow all their ults on him lolol

SUPERSEYMOUR

12-04-2012

well, let me tell you about the time i fountain dove with rengar...