Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Creepy4

11-17-2012

Quadra kill with Lulu:
I was at low health, Vayne was at low health. Vayne decided to run, but she was well within range or a Glitterlance fired off of an allied minion, so I decided to fire one and kill her. My mouse hits the edge of the screen and fires entirely in the wrong direction, sending the blast off into the brush. Turns out all 4 members of the enemy team were in there, all at very low heath, seems they assumed they could 4v1 a single support, probably not quite realizing how bursty I was.

(Vayne then stopped behind her turret to rage in /all chat at how her team messed up her amazing skill at baiting me, and how she couldn't carry a team as bad as they were, etc., etc. Our TF promptly Gated into their base and killed her while she was typing for the ace.)

Bowsman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-17-2012

Playing ezreal I cast my ult at a ryze low on hp that was recalling. I cast it down the mid lane and just as he recalls to base my ult flue over where he was. Then as i was raging because i missed my ult i got kill because it killed him at his spawn after he recalled.

420Templar

11-18-2012

Playing Lee Sin I roundhouse kick the enemy Katarina into the baron pit. While Baron was in it.

zorritoloco

11-18-2012

When i was in top with my beloved rumble vs master yi, rap*ng him and going for my third kill, when suddendly a wild nunu appears from no where (he was jungling) i run to a bush and waited em, dumb master yi was coming to, then i ult in the bush and ... Double kill.

UberDuDrop

11-19-2012

I was playing as Kha'Zix, and our team had pushed and burned near their base.

Massive swarm of minions, enemy Gangplank ran towards them. I jumped him.

Turns out, he had about 7 Hp

You have slain an enemy!

Glaedien

11-19-2012

I was playing Malzahar and was chasing 3 low health enemies into their base. I landed my E on one of them, but a 4th came up and nuked me to death. I'm dead and kinda disappointed that I suicide chased when my E kills the first person. It spreads to the second person, kills them. Spreads to the third person, and I get a triple kill while I'm dead. My E then proceeds to farm the majority of 3 newly spawned creep waves, and let the other lanes push down their turrets.

It was a glorious moment.

Ah second one that happened just the other night now that I think of it.
I was playing mid Cass vs a Teemo. I noticed he liked to use his passive and just stand in the middle of the lane and wait for me to get too close. At one point I had a feeling he was doing it, and just tossed out a random q. Some how I hit him (I got the speed buff) but he didn't move, probably thought I had no way of knowing that it actually hit something. I backed off for a sec then turned and nuked him to death. Gotta love when a teemo becomes a statistic.

Mic129

11-19-2012

As fiddle,

I hide behind a wall and start my ult on an Ezreal. As soon as i port up, i fear/drain/ignite him. Fear goes off and Ezreal proceeds to E and flash away to save his life. But as he used E, i had time to make my own E fly up, so after like 7-8 seconds..... LEGENDARY.

i lol'd.

p.s. he had cleanse aka why he didnt die in fear's duration.

Qsario

11-20-2012

My whole team, except for me, start camping in the same bush near mid. Little did they know, there was a stealthed Teemo in the same bush the whole time.

That's when I happen to show up with an Oracle's....

Good times!

Cyndryn

11-20-2012

PENTAKILL KOGMAW:
The enemy team had just finished a teamfight with our team.....sadly i was not there. The entire enemy team had 300 hp left average on each of them. Here I come with a flash in tryign to get a penta kill. They demolish me and try to go B. everyone forgets that im kogmaw and explode after a few seconds........needless to say i got my pentakill ace while our team was all dead includign me =) kogmaw is OP

EarlVonAwesome

11-24-2012

I was playing as shyvana and I was following an almost dead ez. He used his e through the wall so I ulted. Turns out their legendary 20 kills fiora was behind that wall with low health. Double kill, Fiora rage.
I know its not that good, but I have not gotten many great kills