Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalXero

11-05-2012

Gah, so many funnies...
Teemo: can we say shroom forest? People ducking into the brush to B, must have gotten 8 or 9 kills in one game
Lulu: Got a triple kill when I Qd and shot them down (attack speed focus)
Cho'Gath: I was full size and got ulted by Lulu (I took up half the screen!!). I then ate Veigar!!

Jack Haruka

11-06-2012

Back when Shaco could have four boxes out at a time on Dom, and AP Shaco was kinda viable, I once placed four boxes in a line spaced out a few inches apart from each other in that open area below the wall nearest the top capture point, mostly to act as an early warning system to go and defend it while I dealt with a Teemo that kept trying to backdoor.

Around a minute later just before my oldest boxes were due to pop anyway... "An enemy has been slain' and a dead Eve. I immediately go and reset the boxes, seeing as Teemo was elsewhere, then went back to guarding the western-most point. Five seconds later, 'An enemy has been slain', again. And this time I caught a pirate, who clearly thought that the same thing wouldn't happen to him.

I spent the rest of the match with my face in my hands.

Second, the week before the Twitch rework went through. ARAM. I draw Twitch, who I hadn't played in ages, and the game reflected that fact as my teammates did most of the work killing while I focused on the towers.

Near the end of the game, the team's pushing for the win because I'm busy being dead, again. I respawn, basically just hoping to be halfway down the lane before they win, when all four die. Fortunately we still have our inhib turret, and the entire enemy team barring one is melee. I remember Garen and Nasus, but not the other two, anyway. I'm fortunately not close enough to the teamfight for them to immediately jump me and push, so they spent a precious few seconds killing super minions, and decide to start pushing themselves.I stealth in the nearest bush and hope to God that they all forgot to grab Hextech or an Oracles.and check the bush.

They run right past me.

So I backdoored. Discovering in the process that the distance from the second bush to the blue side nexus was just long enough for max as boost to kick in. Their Jayce, who had just respawned when the nexus was three quarters dead did Hammer E'd me away just before I got a final shot in, but Twitch's passive barely managed to finish the job. There was a surprising lack of all-chat/post-game yelling from the enemy team, so kudos to them for not raging like I probably would've. ^_^'

SasoriSand

11-06-2012

Soo.. I was playing Teemo and top lane and the other Teemo (from bot) took my turret. He hit two shrooms which brought him to about a quarter health so he runs into a nearby bush. I respawn, immeditatley run to the bush, and place a mushroom there, seeing no one, so I walk on ahead. Oh so how is this a kill? Because the other Teemo was stealthed and died to the mushroom.

Rykaal

11-07-2012

Using Brand. Dropped a pillar of flame to check a brush before entering to recall. And it killed the enemy Draven.

zelmawizard

11-08-2012

this would be my best play ever

ok i was top as sona. i was versing riven and darius and my partner was dead. had only my ulti, q and exhaust and had only about 2 bars left. riven tower dived on me, used exhause then q then autoattacked her. she died then darius ultid me but i used ulti and then my partner ks him with his ulti (he was ezreal)

Mod3man

11-08-2012

Was playing Support Shaco with AP Runes stacked boxes at lvl1 in bot brush My vayne was like "Report shaco afk" And enemy fell for it tried to kill her because they though they were 2v1 one well placed condemn into my boxes = enemy carry instant dead.

ToragNecromancer

11-09-2012

Tryndamere, an entire team ran at me one by one after I finished baron... good times

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-15-2012

I was playing Malphite in ARAM and had low health. The enemy Nocturne with low hp had ulted so I waited half a second, did my e (ground smash) and it hit Nocturne mid-flight and killed him before he hit me to kill me

DarkInfinium

11-15-2012

i was playing bots with ahri and my friend bursted all 4 of them and they somehow ended up in a line with my orb heading straight toward them. instant quadra. then i picked up the annie in the jungle for the ace (no penta, sad face)

Rykaal

11-17-2012

Playing as Vayne, used condemn, and pinned someone to a wall, that had a Teemo shroom on it, 3 basic attacks and it was over. Yes I was super fed that game.