Your best/worst/funniest kill ever on any match.

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dehunter456

09-04-2012

This is a thread to post your awesomest/stupidest/funniest kill you've gotten on a LoL match.

When I was playing as teemo, I was really bored because no one would go into my lane since I was a level 16 with a phantom dancer, a bloodrazor, a nashor's tooth, an infinity edge, and a black cleaver while everyone else was a level 12. I just started placing mushrooms on top of each other. After about five minutes, I had about thirty mushrooms on top of each other. All of a sudden, a stupid annie comes out of no where and steps on those mushrooms .

AskKarthus

09-04-2012

Triple kill as Eve. Ult their team, jump on squishies, profit.

Siyanor

09-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dehunter456 View Post
This is a thread to post your awesomest/stupidest/funniest kill you've gotten on a LoL match.

When I was playing as teemo, I was really bored because no one would go into my lane since I was a level 16 with a phantom dancer, a bloodrazor, a nashor's tooth, an infinity edge, and a black cleaver while everyone else was a level 12. I just started placing mushrooms on top of each other. After about five minutes, I had about thirty mushrooms on top of each other. All of a sudden, a stupid annie comes out of no where and steps on those mushrooms .
If they all triggered at the same time, then that Annie died to a single mushroom. It doesn't stack, it only refreshes duration.

I didn't actually get the kill (a teammate did), but the enemy Fizz once tried to zone me as support Taric out of a teamfight. He did pull me away from the fight because I was very low on health and didn't want to die to him, but rather than trying to kill me, he just jumped around using his Q and E letting me get free damage on him. I took him down from full to about 25% hp, healing myself to full by the end of the fight by getting the cd reduce from autoattacks on my Q.

NerfedFalcon

09-04-2012

Playing Master Yi, I was running a snap point defense at the third turret against Ahri. Then I kind of died.

Immediately revived, dashed back up to the tower and nailed her.

(Not like that.)

warfighter101

09-04-2012

i was playing sona trying to get my passive ready when a random garen comes in and gets targeted by my q.

xAltairis

09-04-2012

I was playing Ashe. My camera/mouse kind of derps for a minute and scrolls over to somewhere on the map where nothing is happening while my team and I are in enemy base.
Ashe starts randomly auto-attacking and gets a triple kill.

09-04-2012

Oh Man... Combine a fed olaf 9/3/7 ish late game with a yorick, zilean, and GA

DJ Dirty

09-04-2012

Got a Penta as graves in a normal while going in 1v5

SweetHate

09-04-2012

ulted an ulting Mundo as Mordekaiser and managed to get a pentakill with only a Soraka around me

TinchoSantiago

09-06-2012

Playing with Ashe (summoner lvl: 4) I'm in BOT, throw ultimate to the fight in TOP while he's running. BANG!
You slain an enemy.

Yeah, i'm a lucky ******* hahaha

(srry for my bad english)

1234511 ... 14