Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shift-Click

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Golf Chang

09-04-2012

I've noticed many people know what this is, and many, or even most, do not.
This thread is just to throw it out there.
When you Shift-Click you walk to the place you clicked, but you attack everything in your way.

This is great for people who try to juke you out in bushes and such, or in teamfights where you don't care who you are attack but just attack the closest to you.
I see people go crazy over jukes and stuff but its not so hard to just shift click especially if you have a Frozen Mallet and catch up.

Hope people start using this more, I don't suggest doing this if you are trying to chase people down with minions in the way, you'll stop and hit the minions.

Ranger Drizzt

09-04-2012

That's a great tip! Thanks!

FaerellG

09-04-2012

I use A-move. Holdover from Starcraft, but it's the same thing.

Golf Chang

09-04-2012

bump

BlitzkriegATX

09-04-2012

Neat.png

Golf Chang

09-04-2012

Quote:
BlitzkriegATX:
Neat.png

Why thanks
Sorry I don't have screenshots or a video but it's pretty understandable.

L2P Mate

09-04-2012

I want shift-click from dota! so while you are say, using teleport, you shift right click on the enemy, and THAT moment you finish teleporting, your champ will IMMEDIATELY attack the enemy.

In Dota, this also works for like channels.
Eg, Kat could Ult, then shift+shunpo on the enemy, and will shunpo immediately when her ult finishes

LegacyAngel

09-04-2012

Quote:
L2P Mate:
I want shift-click from dota! so while you are say, using teleport, you shift right click on the enemy, and THAT moment you finish teleporting, your champ will IMMEDIATELY attack the enemy.

In Dota, this also works for like channels.
Eg, Kat could Ult, then shift+shunpo on the enemy, and will shunpo immediately when her ult finishes

It is from sc and wc3. It is called waypoints.

FaerellG

09-05-2012

after playing SC2, I kept trying to way-point my character when pathing through the jungle. It got me in so much trouble some times.