Price Reductions: Garen, Caitlyn, Maokai

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Face Windu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

I just bought garen a week ago too =/

Nexialist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2012

I don't like how Riot basically implied that these champions can only be played in certain roles.

Maokai can jungle, top, support, and even mid in certain situations.

Cait can easily go top and mid.

Garen can jungle.

I wish Riot would work to opening up the meta for more inventive ideas.

IIRozenII

09-04-2012

Wow finally some ip reduction thanks.

SpicedWolf

09-04-2012

Might as well make Garen free lol

HayabusaZero

09-04-2012

Thanks Riot for the price reduction on older champs! We thought you would forget about it after so many months from the last one (Kennen and Malzahar in April of this year).

Good choices as well. Garen is one of the three champs in the tutorial, so making him 450 IP is a great opportunity for new players to get him and have all three tutorial champs! Caitlyn is a good AD carry, but she is free every 2 weeks practically, so a price reduction is a must to make her more attractive to players. Finally, Maokai is a great jungler and after seen him in tournaments, people will get a good jungler to practices.

Also, a new RP category is a great idea for those champs with discounted IP, so i hope you get back at the current roster and adjust that price to every champ that need it!

Thanks again, and don't forget us! This reductions are a great way to incentive new players to get more champs and to help all players to get a bigger roster to play!

KrystalSundancer

09-04-2012

I'm getting Garen and Maokai woot woot

El Trabuco

09-04-2012

Oh god, thanks.... Thanks , finally <3

alll champs at 6.3k ip, too much! Thanks thanks thanks

Nyaruratohotepu

09-04-2012

how about 3150ip champions and the other 4800ip champions? are you gonna reduce their rp price in the future? because they're still 975rp, but maokai and cait is 790rp!

Cuix

09-04-2012

The last price reduction was half a year ago. I'm not going to be surprised when our next price reduction is halfway through season 3.

You've got a ways to go yet, Riot. I really hope you keep going, though; I'd love to feel like I can spend money on this game again without feeling vaguely dirty.

DaimyoWarBoss

09-04-2012

I bought Garen for 3150 IP the first semi expensive champ i bought... now he is as cheap as cough.. cough.. yi (╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻