Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Hi, I'm the new eCommerce Director

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirazy

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Agam:
So Lady Gaga, do you want the skin only for yourself or do you need the skin only for yourself?


So, Agam, do you want the skin or do you need the skin?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Lady Gaga

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Agam:
Greed is wanting more than you need, like you needing to have a skin all too yourself.


Thanks for disproving your own point for me <3

You don't need the skin. You want it. You want more than you need. You are greedy. The people who want the skin all to themselves are justified in their want because they were promised it. You made that so easy. Do you understand now?

It is a JUSTIFIED want.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agam

Recruiter

09-12-2012

Quote:
Kirazy:
So, Agam, do you want the skin or do you need the skin?


Answer my question first.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirazy

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Agam:
Answer my question first.


Answer my question first.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agam

Recruiter

09-12-2012

How many more post do I need to get a Senior Member status?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agam

Recruiter

09-12-2012

Quote:
Kirazy:
Answer my question first.


Oh okay...so we're 2 years old again. In that case,

I know you are but what am I? lol


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nocte Prime

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Agam:
Greed is wanting more than you need, like you needing to have a skin all too yourself.


No, this isn't a resource someone is hoarding. It's a recreational good purchased by a small number of people who thought they were buying something unique. Greed is when you covet what the guy next to you has because you're jealous and like shiny things. And as I said, I don't even own any of these skins.

I'm practically a card carrying socialist and even I think you're being a greedy ******.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agam

Recruiter

09-12-2012

Quote:
Nocte Prime:
No, this isn't a resource someone is hoarding. It's a recreational good purchased by a small number of people who thought they were buying something unique. Greed is when you covet what the guy next to you has because you're jealous and like shiny things. And as I said, I don't even own any of these skins.

I'm practically a card carrying socialist and even I think you're being a greedy ******.



How can I covet what they guy nexts to has when I don't even know what skins he has? Do you have Festive Maokai?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kirazy

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Quote:
Agam:
How can I covet what they guy nexts to has when I don't even know what skins he has? Do you have Festive Maokai?


You're getting overly specific in an attempt to dodge, in juvenile manner, the point he just made.

You covet the limited edition skins, which one in particular is not relevent. You covet them, you want them, and you are inventing elaborate, though weak, arguments to try to justify their re-release. You constantly appeal to the majority, as though that matters in the slightest.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vsin

Senior Member

09-12-2012

Welcome to General D. Good luck retaining your sanity, especially with the job you landed yourself.