Hi, I'm the new eCommerce Director

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydronica

04-13-2013

l HATE YOU GET OUT OF RIOT YOU MONEY HORE!

WellWHOOOOSThis

04-13-2013

Even though these increases are bad, I highly doubt this was Hippalus' decision alone. And you all can't honestly say that you didn't see this coming. The writing was on the wall with the price on Mecha Kha being increased. It's not like Riot hasn't done this before (remember when they said new champs wouldn't always be 6300?).

Task Of Sisyphus

04-13-2013

Yea.

If you don't like the price, don't buy the skin.

Gangbang squad

04-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Task Of Sisyphus View Post
Yea.

If you don't like the price, don't buy the skin.
And you're gonna get lynched n-i-g-ga

Superbone1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickyshooZ View Post
Even though these increases are bad, I highly doubt this was Hippalus' decision alone. And you all can't honestly say that you didn't see this coming. The writing was on the wall with the price on Mecha Kha being increased. It's not like Riot hasn't done this before (remember when they said new champs wouldn't always be 6300?).
We could probably understand the release of more 1350 skins. We saw it with Lulu. We were upset, but it was just barely tolerable.

Increasing the price of EXISTING skins is a whole different story. That's inexcusable.

xPfSx

04-13-2013

I know you guys aren't talking about what I'm about to say, but this is a serious topic. SO MANY, and I mean 3 out of 4 games I join, there is one or two people who autolock. Riot, can you do something about this because one, I lose games because of this, and two, it does not make me happy, when I want to lane a specific lane! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!

WellWHOOOOSThis

04-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbone1 View Post
We could probably understand the release of more 1350 skins. We saw it with Lulu. We were upset, but it was just barely tolerable.

Increasing the price of EXISTING skins is a whole different story. That's inexcusable.
When did I say it was excusable?

KitStylus

04-21-2013

I don't agree with increasing the price of existing skins...maybe i could understand Sona and iBlitz but Zyra? and Morgana? wtf

Why not lower the recolor Zac and Lissandra too?

HandofReckoning

06-16-2013

no

LegacyEx

10-10-2013

Hey, remember this thread?