Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Hi, I'm the new eCommerce Director

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hydronica

Member

04-13-2013

l HATE YOU GET OUT OF RIOT YOU MONEY HORE!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WellWHOOOOSThis

Senior Member

04-13-2013

Even though these increases are bad, I highly doubt this was Hippalus' decision alone. And you all can't honestly say that you didn't see this coming. The writing was on the wall with the price on Mecha Kha being increased. It's not like Riot hasn't done this before (remember when they said new champs wouldn't always be 6300?).


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Task Of Sisyphus

Senior Member

04-13-2013

Yea.

If you don't like the price, don't buy the skin.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gangbang squad

Member

04-13-2013

Quote:
Task Of Sisyphus:
Yea.

If you don't like the price, don't buy the skin.


And you're gonna get lynched n-i-g-ga


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Superbone1

Senior Member

04-13-2013

Quote:
stickyshooZ:
Even though these increases are bad, I highly doubt this was Hippalus' decision alone. And you all can't honestly say that you didn't see this coming. The writing was on the wall with the price on Mecha Kha being increased. It's not like Riot hasn't done this before (remember when they said new champs wouldn't always be 6300?).

We could probably understand the release of more 1350 skins. We saw it with Lulu. We were upset, but it was just barely tolerable.

Increasing the price of EXISTING skins is a whole different story. That's inexcusable.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JpWeeeee

Junior Member

04-13-2013

I know you guys aren't talking about what I'm about to say, but this is a serious topic. SO MANY, and I mean 3 out of 4 games I join, there is one or two people who autolock. Riot, can you do something about this because one, I lose games because of this, and two, it does not make me happy, when I want to lane a specific lane! DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WellWHOOOOSThis

Senior Member

04-13-2013

Quote:
Superbone1:
We could probably understand the release of more 1350 skins. We saw it with Lulu. We were upset, but it was just barely tolerable.

Increasing the price of EXISTING skins is a whole different story. That's inexcusable.

When did I say it was excusable?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KitStylus

Senior Member

04-21-2013

I don't agree with increasing the price of existing skins...maybe i could understand Sona and iBlitz but Zyra? and Morgana? wtf

Why not lower the recolor Zac and Lissandra too?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HandofReckoning

Member

06-16-2013

no


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LegacyEx

Senior Member

10-11-2013

Hey, remember this thread?