Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unexisted

03-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeifeed View Post
bra size?
Bwahahahahaha!.......I think she's D plus.* whisper* I don't think foxes wears bra. * whisper*

Ask the Kumiho

03-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
"Perhaps, but trust is like paper, once I'm betrayed, it's hard to trust them anymore." Gaver sighs
"And It's a lost cause, he didn't even tell me his name, and I was too tempted to his offering. And I've decided not to take revenge as it will only torment me longer."

Noticing the sign directing him to the Inn, and looks at Ahri while pointing the sign.

That's the sign, does that mean that the Inn is close ?
"Isn't it the same for many others?" She grinned slightly, "Though they may say they trust you, some people use that word so very often it no longer holds the same meaning to them. It is far easier to pretend to trust, than to say you don't at all." Ahri tilted her head, "At least, that's what I get. Though people say they trust me, I know better. But it doesn't matter whether or not they're telling the truth."

She nods at his look, "The inn is just down the path. You can't miss it. Bright lights, large sign. It's pretty homely, in my personal opinion. A lot of summoners go there to rest, and travelers too. Some champions also go there simply when they're feeling down about a match or something."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"A lack of talking? Hmmmm....." The assassin rubbed his chin as if he was deep in thought. "Now I wouldn't want to drop dead from not talking to you enough now would I?"
"That would be a poor way to go," Ahri reaffirmed, nodding her head slowly. She sighed and sat down on her bed, hands on either side of her, "Honestly though. I don't really--" her eyes suddenly brightened up, "Actually. Could you show me a knife trick or two?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Ahri I like foxes because they are like wolf and cat animal that can get along with humans and they show friendly side. People can even invite them to their house. They are fluffy and cute, I also like their legends too. Most people hate fox but i don't because they can get along with humans and many other animals.
"That's very good to know."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
(We got off on the wrong foot, so Im going to rp with you a bit to even things out.)

Annie peeks her head into the area where hri was taking questions. She'd only ever seen the Fox woman on the fields, where she'd been part of many magical duels with her. Her skills intruiged Annie, but that wasn't the reason for this visit.

Today, she figured she'd just get to know the... thing. To her knowledge, this woman wasnt even human. "Uhm, Hi." She said, walking into the room slowly. "I'm Annie. Do you like board games?"
((I appreciate the effort.))

The appearance of one small girl was a surprise in itself, more so when it was the Dark Child, the prodigy, in the flesh. Also the one who was the cause of many... upsets on the fields by her summoners. Clearly her abilities were not meant to work so well against the young child. She watched as Annie approached carefully, a light smile playing on her face as she cocked her head quizzically, "Yes, I know," she answered first, though it was more of a reaffirmation if anything.

The second, true question confused her slightly. "Board games? Like... chess?" She blinked. "I guess I do."

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudeifeed View Post
bra size?
"I like to leave people guessing."

Almogs

03-19-2013

The very shadows ripple as the Shadowmancer Zelas arrives, with him a small girl of 14 is found.

"Hello there, The Nine Tailed Fox. You look especially..." Zelas shows a grin of amusement "... Foxy today."

Zelas and the girl next to him take a seat ((On the grass? On a couch? I didn't quite understand the enviorment)) and Zelas seems to conjure a shadow in his hand, a small and potent one.

"I'd like to say, your performence on the league has been an inspiration to me. They are as terrifying as they are beautiful and you yourself, is as beautiful as you are terrifying... At least other summoners and Champions."

In the Shadowmancer's hand, a shiny figure appears. Its shape is trianglish and its colour pure black. Zelas hands the shape to the Fox

"A fine... Lady such as yourself deserves a beautiful gift, this is the most I can offer but the beauty of it is not in its look but in its functions. You see, as a Shadowmancer I can use Black Diamonds for combat or general utility such as controlling brooms and mops to clean. But as a none shadowmancer such as yourself, the black diamond can protect you from harm caused by shadows. Namely an abomination known as Nocuturne and various... other things."

Zelas clears his voice

"In any case, I'd like to ask you a question. Do you still hunt for human's souls and life force? As far as I know, the institute has already promised you humanity for not killing humans for the humanity and participating in the league. Moreover I heard from various records, and your own shadow, that you developed feelings and consciousness and you are now repelled by the need to kill others for your own good. I'd like to know what do you say about these exclaims."

Ask Talon

03-19-2013

Quote:
"That would be a poor way to go," Ahri reaffirmed, nodding her head slowly. She sighed and sat down on her bed, hands on either side of her, "Honestly though. I don't really--" her eyes suddenly brightened up, "Actually. Could you show me a knife trick or two?"
"Knife tricks?" The assassin raised a brow at the fox woman. "Like what?" He pulled a blade from his thigh and began to spin it around his finger.

Ms Annie Hastur

03-19-2013

"Mmm. That kind of thing, yes. I play those a lot." She eyes Ahri carefully. She'd sit on a nearby chair, her usual scowl adorning her face. "So, you're not actually human, right?"

RG2000

03-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"Isn't it the same for many others?" She grinned slightly, "Though they may say they trust you, some people use that word so very often it no longer holds the same meaning to them. It is far easier to pretend to trust, than to say you don't at all." Ahri tilted her head, "At least, that's what I get. Though people say they trust me, I know better. But it doesn't matter whether or not they're telling the truth."

She nods at his look, "The inn is just down the path. You can't miss it. Bright lights, large sign. It's pretty homely, in my personal opinion. A lot of summoners go there to rest, and travelers too. Some champions also go there simply when they're feeling down about a match or something."
"Ahh you're right, trust is the thing that is hard to come by these days."

Gaver doesn't expect that Ahri will say that, he realized that she could have tricked him all the way along, but than he looks at her eyes and he senses no deception or tricks whatsoever.

"Well I trust you this far. Just wanna say thanks to the time we spent together, I didn't expect we will have this kind of talk just from me asking you about Irelia. Do you ?."

Gaver than sees a giant building with a lot of lights.

"Yeah I see it, the big building on the roadside, hey you coming ? It's nighttime already, I could pay us a room..or two perhaps ?"

Ask the Kumiho

03-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Almogs View Post
The very shadows ripple as the Shadowmancer Zelas arrives, with him a small girl of 14 is found.

"Hello there, The Nine Tailed Fox. You look especially..." Zelas shows a grin of amusement "... Foxy today."

Zelas and the girl next to him take a seat ((On the grass? On a couch? I didn't quite understand the enviorment)) and Zelas seems to conjure a shadow in his hand, a small and potent one.

"I'd like to say, your performence on the league has been an inspiration to me. They are as terrifying as they are beautiful and you yourself, is as beautiful as you are terrifying... At least other summoners and Champions."

In the Shadowmancer's hand, a shiny figure appears. Its shape is trianglish and its colour pure black. Zelas hands the shape to the Fox

"A fine... Lady such as yourself deserves a beautiful gift, this is the most I can offer but the beauty of it is not in its look but in its functions. You see, as a Shadowmancer I can use Black Diamonds for combat or general utility such as controlling brooms and mops to clean. But as a none shadowmancer such as yourself, the black diamond can protect you from harm caused by shadows. Namely an abomination known as Nocuturne and various... other things."

Zelas clears his voice

"In any case, I'd like to ask you a question. Do you still hunt for human's souls and life force? As far as I know, the institute has already promised you humanity for not killing humans for the humanity and participating in the league. Moreover I heard from various records, and your own shadow, that you developed feelings and consciousness and you are now repelled by the need to kill others for your own good. I'd like to know what do you say about these exclaims."
((The environment defaults to Ahri's room in the Institute, unless stated otherwise - such as in Ionia or in a field or whatever. I'm flexible.))

Ahri could not help herself. She smirked a little at the hopeless pun, despite it being incredibly sudden. The man looked unfamiliar to her, as did the young child he had by his side. Speaking of, she did not quite understand why people brought their children along to meet her (either intentionally or unintentionally). She'd been told she was a rather bad influence, though she enjoyed begging to differ. Her ears flicked oh-so subtly as the man sat himself down, her eyes following every motion, curiosity and amusement abound.

"I assume you mean that as a compliment," she finally replies, laughing softly. "Terrifyingly beautiful would have been a little easier on the ears, but I appreciate it." But her eyes were not drawn to the other's face, but the strange object he had conjured in his palm. It was... sparkly. She took it as it was handed to her, tilting the shape left and right to glimpse the gleam a little better. His words met her ears, but Ahri was hardly paying attention. Like a moth to a flame. "Oh, shadows you say?" A tail tip flicked itself as she laughed, "I'm not scared of those, but thank you."

The clearing of the throat, however, caught her attention and she managed to tear her gaze away long enough to listen to the other's question. Ahri didn't even have to think. "I do not," she stated firmly, setting the stone next to her carefully. She ignored the part about learning things from her shadow and continued. "That was... a while ago. I don't have to kill and I don't want to. It is not through the League's promise... mostly." She clasped her hands together loosely, her head cocked as she gazed at her visitor. "I don't want to kill because I know it's wrong. Even if I can get what I want through it, the League has offered me a better alternative. It's a win-win."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"Knife tricks?" The assassin raised a brow at the fox woman. "Like what?" He pulled a blade from his thigh and began to spin it around his finger.
"Yes," she said, nodding. Her eyes brightened up considerably as the knife was flourished into view. Though Ahri didn't know whether she should trust the male assassin, she did enjoy, strangely enough, 'party tricks'. It was something that kept her interested, however briefly, without much effort. "You must have picked up a few flashy tricks."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ms Annie Hastur View Post
"Mmm. That kind of thing, yes. I play those a lot." She eyes Ahri carefully. She'd sit on a nearby chair, her usual scowl adorning her face. "So, you're not actually human, right?"
How amusing, Ahri thought to herself. A smirk was twitching the whiskers on her cheeks as Annie plopped herself down unceremoniously, ever the pleasant face. "That's good to know." This meant that the girl wasn't really planning on moving anytime soon by decision. "I'm human enough." She responded. "Not quite there, but I'm more human than anything else."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
"Ahh you're right, trust is the thing that is hard to come by these days."

Gaver doesn't expect that Ahri will say that, he realized that she could have tricked him all the way along, but than he looks at her eyes and he senses no deception or tricks whatsoever.

"Well I trust you this far. Just wanna say thanks to the time we spent together, I didn't expect we will have this kind of talk just from me asking you about Irelia. Do you ?."

Gaver than sees a giant building with a lot of lights.

"Yeah I see it, the big building on the roadside, hey you coming ? It's nighttime already, I could pay us a room..or two perhaps ?"
Ahri smiled. "The Institute is just a little bit further. Thank you for your offer." She gives a short bow out of politeness. "It was an interesting conversation, I will admit. I hope you find the Summoner who tricked you." A soft laugh, "All the best with Irelia. I'm afraid I can't help you with that anymore than you can help yourself. I am not the best when it comes to such advice."

With that, she gave a small wave and if there was nothing else, would make her way back to the Institute.

Almogs

03-26-2013

Quote:
((The environment defaults to Ahri's room in the Institute, unless stated otherwise - such as in Ionia or in a field or whatever. I'm flexible.))

Ahri could not help herself. She smirked a little at the hopeless pun, despite it being incredibly sudden. The man looked unfamiliar to her, as did the young child he had by his side. Speaking of, she did not quite understand why people brought their children along to meet her (either intentionally or unintentionally). She'd been told she was a rather bad influence, though she enjoyed begging to differ. Her ears flicked oh-so subtly as the man sat himself down, her eyes following every motion, curiosity and amusement abound.

"I assume you mean that as a compliment," she finally replies, laughing softly. "Terrifyingly beautiful would have been a little easier on the ears, but I appreciate it." But her eyes were not drawn to the other's face, but the strange object he had conjured in his palm. It was... sparkly. She took it as it was handed to her, tilting the shape left and right to glimpse the gleam a little better. His words met her ears, but Ahri was hardly paying attention. Like a moth to a flame. "Oh, shadows you say?" A tail tip flicked itself as she laughed, "I'm not scared of those, but thank you."

The clearing of the throat, however, caught her attention and she managed to tear her gaze away long enough to listen to the other's question. Ahri didn't even have to think. "I do not," she stated firmly, setting the stone next to her carefully. She ignored the part about learning things from her shadow and continued. "That was... a while ago. I don't have to kill and I don't want to. It is not through the League's promise... mostly." She clasped her hands together loosely, her head cocked as she gazed at her visitor. "I don't want to kill because I know it's wrong. Even if I can get what I want through it, the League has offered me a better alternative. It's a win-win."
((Due to the world's spinning around and the continue of times and the need to RP... The girl is no longer with him.))

Zelas thought for a moment

"And do you consider finding a suitor and living in peace one day? Also, wouldn't you prefer to keep your powers and your unique beauty instead of becoming a full human?"

RG2000

03-27-2013

Quote:

Ahri smiled. "The Institute is just a little bit further. Thank you for your offer." She gives a short bow out of politeness. "It was an interesting conversation, I will admit. I hope you find the Summoner who tricked you." A soft laugh, "All the best with Irelia. I'm afraid I can't help you with that anymore than you can help yourself. I am not the best when it comes to such advice."

With that, she gave a small wave and if there was nothing else, would make her way back to the Institute.

Gaver smiles like it is the best smile he has for the day.

"Too bad you could't join me, but thanks so much for your time and effort, I really enjoyed our talk. And yeah I shall build up some courage and ask her directly. It's alright you've helped a lot."

As both of them prepares to depart to their destination.

"Uhh, before you and I go on our path, could I give you a hug ?"

Ms Annie Hastur

03-28-2013

"Oh ok." She said, still scowling. That was probably her default face, that pouty, angry little frown. "And you were a fox originally, right? How'd that happen, you becoming more human ish?" She fidgeted with her bear, slowly twisting his head back and forth in his teddy form. He didnt seem to mind. In fact, Tibbers seemed to enjoy it. His teddy head was probably built to twist like that, for some odd reason.