Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the String

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
Ahri chuckles nervously. "I do whatever I fancy the time," she held her hand up, pressing her fingers down as she began to list. "Go for a walk, socialise with the unsociable..." She pursed her lips in thought. "... anything really. I don't have a notepad of 'things to do'."
♪I guess a better question would have been what your hobbies are,♪ Sona pointed out, ♪But to get off topic a bit, a thought question popped into my mind.♪

♪I've seen your charms on the fields very often. Even experienced them quite a bit, as much as I would try not to admit it. But what baffles me, is how your charmed kiss works. I could understand it affecting men like Draven and Ezreal, but to be able to charm anyone, even the robots and creatures...it doesn't seem to make sense to me.♪


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteaddison

Senior Member

01-30-2013

Quote:
"White foxes are fairly common to Ionia. My transformation has nothing to do with the color of my tails, though my ears have taken on the traditional shade of black most Ionians have for their hair." She fingers a strand absently, glancing up at the sound of the next question.

"Of course I had a family. I haven't seen them in a while, and the foxes that I have come across I've not been able to communicate with." Ahri showed no hint of sadness in her eyes, though she did look wistful. "As for my orb, it is a physical manifestation of the souls I've... procured over the past few years. It is solid yet not. It can bounce and roll, but it cannot be broken and I can grasp the very essence within with my hands."
Greetings Ahri

From where I come from there is a way to communicate via the mind, kind of like the way sona speaks to the summoners but this way, one is able to express feelings, memory's and more if you would like to I could teach you how. Most people that can do this are either elves or dragons and there riders. Oh i have forgotten that there are no elves here in runeterra shall i describe them for you?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

Senior Member

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post


Ahri laughed, "I believe it is something else. Being different doesn't make me terrifying." She pressed a finger to her lips, "In fact, I would venture as far as to say that people enjoy that thrill... the ones that haven't, know better." She smiled lightly at the compliment, "Thanks."

She tilted her head at the outburst, a little confused. Her ears pull back slightly, "I live at the Institute." A small blink, and her lips curved into a grin of amusement. "I can accompany you on the way back, but I cannot offer you a place that doesn't exist."

((I was thinking that our conversation takes place on Ionia lol, and I did not realize that Ahri's home is the institute itself..my bad))

Gaver smiles in return
"I guess your former self explained it all Ahri, you used to be a...Gaver finds himself hard to say this and looks depressed..Murderer...But now that you have struck a pact with the League.."Gaver puts yet another charming expression"..You won't kill me and and absorb my soul do you ?"He smiles yet again "I'm pretty sure that we won't reach this conversation if u were still your former self...especially with your looks and appearance.."

Very well..!!! I could use a company...He looks very happy to be accompanied by Ahri


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

02-01-2013

Quote:
A delicate eyebrow lifted slightly, "Oh? For what reason?" She didn't particularly know Talon - she knew of him, of course. But his motives was something he had to be wary of.
"Swain wanted to speak with me. So I told a summoner to send me "Anywhere but here." So here I am. Well, after a short walk to the nearest door that is." Talon continued to examine Ahri's house from where he stood.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪I guess a better question would have been what your hobbies are,♪ Sona pointed out, ♪But to get off topic a bit, a thought question popped into my mind.♪

♪I've seen your charms on the fields very often. Even experienced them quite a bit, as much as I would try not to admit it. But what baffles me, is how your charmed kiss works. I could understand it affecting men like Draven and Ezreal, but to be able to charm anyone, even the robots and creatures...it doesn't seem to make sense to me.♪
Ahri offered a slightly awkward smile, "They can be hobbies too."

The fox ponders the question for a little, raising her index finger up in the air once she was ready to respond. "It's nothing to be ashamed of," she said, somewhat cheekily. "You aren't the first one who has come to me so embarrassed." She lowered her hand down. "It's not a kiss, to be honest. The action may make it seem like it, but it's just a flow of magic." Ahri shrugged. "Even 'robots and creatures' as you may call them have desires, not just physically." She laughed, "But the League has given a bit of leeway to my abilities, so even to those that may seem like they don't have 'feelings', it will merely be an empty charm."

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
Greetings Ahri

From where I come from there is a way to communicate via the mind, kind of like the way sona speaks to the summoners but this way, one is able to express feelings, memory's and more if you would like to I could teach you how. Most people that can do this are either elves or dragons and there riders. Oh i have forgotten that there are no elves here in runeterra shall i describe them for you?
"Why would I need to speak through my mind when I can say how I feel through my mouth?" She tilted her head, "Humans need not be so secretive, and if they do not trust to speak, then they should say nothing at all." Ahri grins slightly, "But thank you for the offer." At the mention of dragons and elves, she blinked in mild confusion. She had heard of dragons of course, but very little about elves. "I'd like that."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
((I was thinking that our conversation takes place on Ionia lol, and I did not realize that Ahri's home is the institute itself..my bad))

Gaver smiles in return
"I guess your former self explained it all Ahri, you used to be a...Gaver finds himself hard to say this and looks depressed..Murderer...But now that you have struck a pact with the League.."Gaver puts yet another charming expression"..You won't kill me and and absorb my soul do you ?"He smiles yet again "I'm pretty sure that we won't reach this conversation if u were still your former self...especially with your looks and appearance.."

Very well..!!! I could use a company...He looks very happy to be accompanied by Ahri
((It could be taking place in Ionia, but she'd just take a ship back to the Insititute.))

"A murderer?" Her eyebrow arched sharply, "I suppose to some. But you cannot take without giving something in return. The people I... enchanted clearly knew what they were getting into and still they did not care." Ahri chuckled, and though no hint of remorse could be seen or heard, she could feel it, a bare tingle in her bones. "I won't. The League has, ah, explicitly stated that any such action was to stop or else our contract will be terminated immediately." A smile, "Not that I mind much. Taking souls seemed to have a negative impact on my image."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"Swain wanted to speak with me. So I told a summoner to send me "Anywhere but here." So here I am. Well, after a short walk to the nearest door that is." Talon continued to examine Ahri's house from where he stood.
"Is it wise to hide away from your boss?" She asked. Her tone was light, but Ahri was eying the assassin with definite precaution. "I mean, I don't want an angry demon-bird running into my room, squawking his brains out." The fox folded her arms, "You can hide under the bed if you want."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

whiteaddison

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
"Why would I need to speak through my mind when I can say how I feel through my mouth?" She tilted her head, "Humans need not be so secretive, and if they do not trust to speak, then they should say nothing at all." Ahri grins slightly, "But thank you for the offer." At the mention of dragons and elves, she blinked in mild confusion. She had heard of dragons of course, but very little about elves. "I'd like that."
((are we at the institute or ionia?))

It is harder to talk with animals but still possible which is why i brought the topic up. When you said that you still had family i thought that I might be able to help you talk with them.

Well most elves are most like humans (but a bit taller) with the exception of their face and ears. Their eyes are slightly angled like a cat, pointed ears similar to Janna but not quite as long maybe 3-4 inches for ear height, if they don't die due to poison, sickness or some other natural cause they can live forever. Others some use magic to change and alter themselves some become wolf like (not anything like warwick though) others have scales like a shark and once I an elf with wings (like kayle and morgana). Then there are the half-elves like me. My mother was a elf and my father a human dragon rider.

Also the dragons here in runeterra are nothing like the dragons from were i'm from. The dragons can be every color thinkable and grow to be mistaken for small mountains (if they are of a gray color) and their scales shine like gems. My father's dragon name was aeon and her scales where of a brilliant purple.

How rude of me i have not yet told you my name. my name is White Addison, White being my title and what my name means and addison being my name.

A gust of wind blows as a giant white dragon appears overhead.

Ah here comes Jura, he has just returned from our homeland about 5000 miles away, do you know where he could land and find some food?

Jura would like to speak with you, just so you know he can only speak though his mind and it can be a bit intense at first.

Also do you know where Shyvana is? Jura would like to meet her.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

evildeadlyguykil

Member

02-04-2013

Pulling a long list from his pocket, a paticularly dastardly looking wizard suddenly appears! Of course, it was Veigar, but... He looked quite intimidating! For a knee-high master of evil, that is.

Pulling a bird quill from his pocket, he crossed out something on his list and looked up from the paper.

"Ahem. Hello, Ahri, no doubt you are gifted to be honored with my presence, but I am here to ask a few questions! Not that I need you to answer them, but, I need to add them to my... Tome! For future reference, when I am ruling over Runeterra!"

He blinks, looking over the list once again, before nodding in confirmation.

"First question! I am still confused, just how did you go about consuming souls for power?!" He asks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RG2000

Senior Member

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post


((It could be taking place in Ionia, but she'd just take a ship back to the Insititute.))

"A murderer?" Her eyebrow arched sharply, "I suppose to some. But you cannot take without giving something in return. The people I... enchanted clearly knew what they were getting into and still they did not care." Ahri chuckled, and though no hint of remorse could be seen or heard, she could feel it, a bare tingle in her bones. "I won't. The League has, ah, explicitly stated that any such action was to stop or else our contract will be terminated immediately." A smile, "Not that I mind much. Taking souls seemed to have a negative impact on my image."
Gave then gets up from the rock and start walking together with Ahri while she leads the way to the Inn

Gives a sharp look"What exactly did you give them in return I wonder ?. and what do you mean by 'enchanting' them...they died...right ??Gaver knows and prepares to say some striking words "I know from the archive I read from the Placidium, that you have to consume souls in order to perfect your human transformation, but somehow...no..shakes his head..I know your placing his hand into his left chest heart told you that you couldn't bring any more harm, then you found the Institute and struct a pact with them to attain humanity through service."puts a wondering face"Why do you envy us humans so much that you're willing to do this much to become one ? Or do you feel unsatisfied for being a fox ?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
"Is it wise to hide away from your boss?" She asked. Her tone was light, but Ahri was eying the assassin with definite precaution. "I mean, I don't want an angry demon-bird running into my room, squawking his brains out." The fox folded her arms, "You can hide under the bed if you want."
"He's not my boss,though he tends to think he is. It's just so much simpler to avoid the bird brain than to listen to his long winded half baked plans."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteaddison View Post
((are we at the institute or ionia?))

It is harder to talk with animals but still possible which is why i brought the topic up. When you said that you still had family i thought that I might be able to help you talk with them.

Well most elves are most like humans (but a bit taller) with the exception of their face and ears. Their eyes are slightly angled like a cat, pointed ears similar to Janna but not quite as long maybe 3-4 inches for ear height, if they don't die due to poison, sickness or some other natural cause they can live forever. Others some use magic to change and alter themselves some become wolf like (not anything like warwick though) others have scales like a shark and once I an elf with wings (like kayle and morgana). Then there are the half-elves like me. My mother was a elf and my father a human dragon rider.

Also the dragons here in runeterra are nothing like the dragons from were i'm from. The dragons can be every color thinkable and grow to be mistaken for small mountains (if they are of a gray color) and their scales shine like gems. My father's dragon name was aeon and her scales where of a brilliant purple.

How rude of me i have not yet told you my name. my name is White Addison, White being my title and what my name means and addison being my name.

A gust of wind blows as a giant white dragon appears overhead.

Ah here comes Jura, he has just returned from our homeland about 5000 miles away, do you know where he could land and find some food?

Jura would like to speak with you, just so you know he can only speak though his mind and it can be a bit intense at first.

Also do you know where Shyvana is? Jura would like to meet her.
((Probably Ionia if a giant-ass dragon can appear 'overhead'.))

Ahri shrugged halfheartedly, "It doesn't matter if I can or cannot speak with them. I do not know where they are, nor do I know if they recognize me. Familial ties is not a big part of my life." She thanked him for his offer, however. It would have been nice, in a way, but she didn't lose sleep over it.

When the descriptive began, Ahri only listened with half an ear turned. Even if her curiosity was peaked, it did seem a little extravagant. Pointed ears, the ability to shape shift, immortality. It sounded like a creature straight from an Ionian fairy tale. She had also never really seen a dragon up close, Shyvana not counting when she turned into her 'true form'. It was odd, really. Perhaps she should consider exploration as a part time hobby. "Sounds like fun," she commented.

"It's nice to meet you, Addison." Dropping the title all together, she was about to make a cheeky comment about him already knowing who she was when the appearance of a great reptile snapped her mouth shut. "U-um..." The dragon was, to put it simply, huge. Having never been so close to a creature like this before, Ahri was a little speechless, and understandably so. "... I don't know where. You should check Demacia." She glanced around, unable to recall any clearings large enough to fit a dragon of such mass. "I doubt the Ionian officials would be so happy to see something that big crush their gardens."

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadlyguykil View Post
Pulling a long list from his pocket, a paticularly dastardly looking wizard suddenly appears! Of course, it was Veigar, but... He looked quite intimidating! For a knee-high master of evil, that is.

Pulling a bird quill from his pocket, he crossed out something on his list and looked up from the paper.

"Ahem. Hello, Ahri, no doubt you are gifted to be honored with my presence, but I am here to ask a few questions! Not that I need you to answer them, but, I need to add them to my... Tome! For future reference, when I am ruling over Runeterra!"

He blinks, looking over the list once again, before nodding in confirmation.

"First question! I am still confused, just how did you go about consuming souls for power?!" He asks.
"So you're giving me a choice as to whether or not I answer?" Ahri grinned down at the little evil yordle with a hint of amusement. In the Institute, she was certain she would be safe from any repercussions her patronizing may have. Nonetheless, she did edge herself a few steps away from her visitor. "I believe that, even if I told you, you'd be unwilling to duplicate my methods."

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Gave then gets up from the rock and start walking together with Ahri while she leads the way to the Inn

Gives a sharp look"What exactly did you give them in return I wonder ?. and what do you mean by 'enchanting' them...they died...right ??Gaver knows and prepares to say some striking words "I know from the archive I read from the Placidium, that you have to consume souls in order to perfect your human transformation, but somehow...no..shakes his head..I know your placing his hand into his left chest heart told you that you couldn't bring any more harm, then you found the Institute and struct a pact with them to attain humanity through service."puts a wondering face"Why do you envy us humans so much that you're willing to do this much to become one ? Or do you feel unsatisfied for being a fox ?"
"I fulfilled their desires, of course. If they come to seek me out, then it is obvious that I know what they want." Ahri blinks, "If a human no longer has a soul or an essence, then they are but an empty shell, yes? I did not murder them, so to speak, but taking a soul for myself means it is no longer theirs. They are still alive - but they no longer exist in the physical." She herself didn't quite understand the magic she had been given, only the bare bones of it and from what she could grasp.

"Humans are capable of so much," Ahri began slowly, "They think for themselves, they choose their own paths. As a fox, I didn't feel right. I followed my instinct as an animal, eating to survive, staying away from potential predators and the like. A human will attempt to resolve the threat by devising a new method or plan, but instinct tells a fox to hide." She shrugged, "It is difficult for me to explain, but I knew deep inside that I did not belong with my kin. When I turned human, I felt free. Free to do as my heart desired, which ironically enough was what it needed."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
"He's not my boss,though he tends to think he is. It's just so much simpler to avoid the bird brain than to listen to his long winded half baked plans."
"From the way he orders you around, I'd think otherwise." Ahri raised an eyebrow, "So, do you want to hide somewhere or will you be on your way?"