Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsktheCardmaster

01-12-2013

Quote:
"Well, once a con, always a con?" She shrugged, as if not quite believing it herself. "People think people can't change. You just have to prove those people wrong." Ahri tilted her head with a smirk at the mention of, yes, a particular Ionian champion. She waved her hand, "You hear a lot of things," she wasn't willing to give a proper answer, and decided to tackle Fate's next question instead. "I have hopes that people will see me as more than an object, or as more than an animal."
"Ah suppose yer' right." He did not bring up that Ionian again...he knew what he heard was actually more than a rumor, "Well yer' idea will be lost ta' most summoners, but what do ya' want them to see ya' as? Human? A person? Cause Ah don't see why anyone would argue you ain't one." Twisted Fate commented on her last statement. Albeit he was a bit curious of what Ahri wanted to be seen as so bad. He figured it was to be seen as a human, but she already appeared human enough...maybe it was something else.

RG2000

01-15-2013

A man in hooded dark garbs appeared, and approaches Ahri

"Uh...good evening Ahri, my name is Gaver the Wanderer..and I've been looking for you."Gaver then sits on top of a rock and opens his hood "There are a few things that I need to ask you about Irelia..you know...your friend and fellow champion...." He looks at Ahri "First of all I've recently been talking with Irelia about her personality, her activities, her past, to the past history of Ionia and many more, and I remembered she said that she is close to you...and well..for me she is..umm..Gaver is confused how to tell Ahri what he means..beautiful...not to mention that you are also beautiful, but I found myself kinda interested on her..He is telling her that he has a crush on Irelia.....I mean...like i said earlier, you are quite close to her and as far I know from our conversations she is a strong and powerful woman, but she did not show me her soft or 'womanly' side...so Ahri, what can you tell me about that...I need to know Irelia a little deeper..

Ask the Kumiho

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
((can't remember if I've been here yet. Seems like I should have by now))

Sona glided into Ahri's home on a pleasant tune, smiling along the way. She approached the fox before playing out her greeting.

♪Hello there, Ahri. How have you been lately?♪
Ahri tilts her head at the mute woman who had so randomly decided to float into her room. Though as always, a polite smile graced her face and she bounced forward. She almost stuck out her hand to shake, but realized that instruments didn't have hands and so she quickly turned the gesture into one where she smoothed out the front of her hanbok instead. She cleared her throat lightly as she heard the tunes. "Magnficent now that you're here," was her oh-so predictable response, the fox flashing an equally foxy grin at the musician. "What brings you all the way here?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheCardmaster View Post
"Ah suppose yer' right." He did not bring up that Ionian again...he knew what he heard was actually more than a rumor, "Well yer' idea will be lost ta' most summoners, but what do ya' want them to see ya' as? Human? A person? Cause Ah don't see why anyone would argue you ain't one." Twisted Fate commented on her last statement. Albeit he was a bit curious of what Ahri wanted to be seen as so bad. He figured it was to be seen as a human, but she already appeared human enough...maybe it was something else.
"What I want people to see me as?" She repeated, a little doubt tinging her tone. Not at Twisted Fate's inquiry, but at her own answer. "A person and a human are the same things, right?" A finger found its way to her chin as she tapped it thoughtfully. "But you can also be a monster, and I guess that's what some people see." She laughed, "I meant that people saw me as an object to be used for their own desires, which is understandable really. But, that's not all there is. Humans are complex, until you strip the layers of your mind until only the animal instinct is left." Ahri smirked. "I could ask you the same thing. What do you want people to see you as?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
A man in hooded dark garbs appeared, and approaches Ahri

"Uh...good evening Ahri, my name is Gaver the Wanderer..and I've been looking for you."Gaver then sits on top of a rock and opens his hood "There are a few things that I need to ask you about Irelia..you know...your friend and fellow champion...." He looks at Ahri "First of all I've recently been talking with Irelia about her personality, her activities, her past, to the past history of Ionia and many more, and I remembered she said that she is close to you...and well..for me she is..umm..Gaver is confused how to tell Ahri what he means..beautiful...not to mention that you are also beautiful, but I found myself kinda interested on her..He is telling her that he has a crush on Irelia.....I mean...like i said earlier, you are quite close to her and as far I know from our conversations she is a strong and powerful woman, but she did not show me her soft or 'womanly' side...so Ahri, what can you tell me about that...I need to know Irelia a little deeper..
"Good evening," Ahri responds cheerfully, though the suspicion directed towards the man is plain. She listens closely, but the man's words are garbled and somewhat difficult to understand. Nonetheless, she tries her best. "So you're a bit of a secret admirer, aren't you?" She grinned, folding her arms across her chest. "A little bit... creepy, but I don't know why you'd come to me of all people. Irelia has a grace and sense of duty that also makes her quite, as you said, beautiful. As for knowing Irelia intimately... lets just say I haven't reached that stepping stone yet." She nods, mostly to herself. "If you want to know her better, isn't it better to ask her directly? Women like men who are straight forward. Asking other people about the ins and outs of her personality just makes you look a little shady. No offense."

RG2000

01-19-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post

"Good evening," Ahri responds cheerfully, though the suspicion directed towards the man is plain. She listens closely, but the man's words are garbled and somewhat difficult to understand. Nonetheless, she tries her best. "So you're a bit of a secret admirer, aren't you?" She grinned, folding her arms across her chest. "A little bit... creepy, but I don't know why you'd come to me of all people. Irelia has a grace and sense of duty that also makes her quite, as you said, beautiful. As for knowing Irelia intimately... lets just say I haven't reached that stepping stone yet." She nods, mostly to herself. "If you want to know her better, isn't it better to ask her directly? Women like men who are straight forward. Asking other people about the ins and outs of her personality just makes you look a little shady. No offense."

Gaver looks back at Ahri, suprised...
"Secret admirer ?!?!...well you could say that...."Biting his thumbs in confusion"..Well I remembered asking Irelia about her leisure time, and she said she was spending most of it with you, and o well...Ionia is quite big, and i was on a trip to see some ruins and i found you..."He looks back at Ahri and exhales deeply"..Well you know, meeting her in person is quite hard due to her nature and her duty as a Captain, and hey..Gaver stands up from the stone,he looks kinda mad for a moment but quickly calms down..i'm not that 'shady' but neither am I a direct person...I need to ask you or someone close to her because there is no other windows left for me to ask Irelia herself..."Gaver sighs heavily and sits back down.."Maybe you're right, I need to ask her directly...any ideas where and when I should do that ?..a good place and time maybe ?"

Ask the String

01-19-2013

Quote:
Ahri tilts her head at the mute woman who had so randomly decided to float into her room. Though as always, a polite smile graced her face and she bounced forward. She almost stuck out her hand to shake, but realized that instruments didn't have hands and so she quickly turned the gesture into one where she smoothed out the front of her hanbok instead. She cleared her throat lightly as she heard the tunes. "Magnficent now that you're here," was her oh-so predictable response, the fox flashing an equally foxy grin at the musician. "What brings you all the way here?"
♪Well, I came along to hopefully get to know one of my fellow champions better,♪ Sona responded, ♪If you aren't terribly busy of course.♪

Ask Talon

01-19-2013

Talon knocked twice upon Ahri's door before entering uninvited. He just stood inside the door and looked around, taking in his new surroundings while he waited for Ahri to notice him.

Ask the Kumiho

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG2000 View Post
Gaver looks back at Ahri, suprised...
"Secret admirer ?!?!...well you could say that...."Biting his thumbs in confusion"..Well I remembered asking Irelia about her leisure time, and she said she was spending most of it with you, and o well...Ionia is quite big, and i was on a trip to see some ruins and i found you..."He looks back at Ahri and exhales deeply"..Well you know, meeting her in person is quite hard due to her nature and her duty as a Captain, and hey..Gaver stands up from the stone,he looks kinda mad for a moment but quickly calms down..i'm not that 'shady' but neither am I a direct person...I need to ask you or someone close to her because there is no other windows left for me to ask Irelia herself..."Gaver sighs heavily and sits back down.."Maybe you're right, I need to ask her directly...any ideas where and when I should do that ?..a good place and time maybe ?"
"I suppose it's because Irelia doesn't have much leisure time at all." Ahri said simply, rubbing her fingers together, though she did pause to hear what the man had found - except he didn't say what it was at all. She was about to ask, her curiosity piqued but again, the mention of Irelia makes her halt. "I didn't find it hard at all," was her rather bright response, her smile intending to be coy. "If she does not give you the opportunity, then you must make your own." Though she supposed she felt rather special, in a way.

She stepped back a little as Gaver stood suddenly, seemingly angered by her implication. Ahri shook her head. "I didn't say you were shady, but you certainly look like it if you do something like this." The fox tilted her head. "I don't know. Like you said, her duties as Captain means she has many duties to attend to. I don't know her schedule intimately."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Strings View Post
♪Well, I came along to hopefully get to know one of my fellow champions better,♪ Sona responded, ♪If you aren't terribly busy of course.♪
Ahri grinned, her whiskers scrunching slightly. "A fair enough reason," she replied cheerfully, though her eyes are drawn to the way Sona's fingers play against the strings so skillfully and the way the instrument seemed to glare at her, daring her to have impure thoughts. How it would-- Ahri laughed out loud, startling herself and most likely her poor companion. "Not busy at all," she said, as if her lapse of concentration hadn't happened at all. "What do you have in mind, exactly?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Talon knocked twice upon Ahri's door before entering uninvited. He just stood inside the door and looked around, taking in his new surroundings while he waited for Ahri to notice him.
Ahri looked over her shoulder to see the door open, and a rather dark brooding looking man standing at the doorway. She recognized that purple hood anywhere, though why he was here was something she could not guess at. She quickly set down the piece of paper she had been scribbling on (literally) and made her way over to Talon. A smirk twitched at her lips, "Hello, are you lost?"

Frostbite Snipes

01-25-2013

*insert random ninja stealth into the room*

*random person* Hi, are you Ahri?

Ask Talon

01-25-2013

Quote:
Ahri looked over her shoulder to see the door open, and a rather dark brooding looking man standing at the doorway. She recognized that purple hood anywhere, though why he was here was something she could not guess at. She quickly set down the piece of paper she had been scribbling on (literally) and made her way over to Talon. A smirk twitched at her lips, "Hello, are you lost?"
"I believe I am exactly where I want to be" the assassin replied with a smirk forming on his lips.

Ask the String

01-25-2013

Quote:
Ahri grinned, her whiskers scrunching slightly. "A fair enough reason," she replied cheerfully, though her eyes are drawn to the way Sona's fingers play against the strings so skillfully and the way the instrument seemed to glare at her, daring her to have impure thoughts. How it would-- Ahri laughed out loud, startling herself and most likely her poor companion. "Not busy at all," she said, as if her lapse of concentration hadn't happened at all. "What do you have in mind, exactly?"
♪Well, I guess I should start with what is your favorite music style?♪ Sona asked, watching as Ahri seemed to focus on her fingers playing.