Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

12-28-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
Twisted Fate smiled when Ahri caught his underhanded comment. He liked to entertain women...particulary beautiful ones....old habits die hard. Twisted Fate decided to explain how his service would work, "Maybe it will, but maybe it won't. Ah'm not one fer' doin' stuff fer' free ya' see...n' Ah haven't pulled any cons recently." Twisted Fate was curious, "So Ahri where have ya' been in Valoran? Are ya' a wanderer like mahself? Or do you perfer life here at the league where men compete fer' yer' attention....course' that might be true everywhere ya' go."

"Oh, I didn't expect you would." Despite Fate's good intentions, there was always a catch. Not that Ahri minded. In fact, they were rather like-minded in a way, though Fate's was focused more on the glitter of gold rather than anything else. At least, that's what it looked like to her. "Well, at least you're... attempting to change your ways? Moderating them?" The fox shrugged.

"Not quite a wanderer. I like to immerse myself in the colorful societies of Valoran, but I consider Ionia my 'home'. Despite not being accepted by the more prudish individuals." Ahri chuckled, "The League is my home too, but more of a temporary one. I don't see myself sticking around once I lose my more animal... appearances and traits." She coughed here, looking around as if a High Summoner would just barge right in and demand her to leave instantly. She wondered if that was considered traitorous. "Assuming they let me."

AsktheCardmaster

12-28-2012

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:
"Oh, I didn't expect you would." Despite Fate's good intentions, there was always a catch. Not that Ahri minded. In fact, they were rather like-minded in a way, though Fate's was focused more on the glitter of gold rather than anything else. At least, that's what it looked like to her. "Well, at least you're... attempting to change your ways? Moderating them?" The fox shrugged.

"Not quite a wanderer. I like to immerse myself in the colorful societies of Valoran, but I consider Ionia my 'home'. Despite not being accepted by the more prudish individuals." Ahri chuckled, "The League is my home too, but more of a temporary one. I don't see myself sticking around once I lose my more animal... appearances and traits." She coughed here, looking around as if a High Summoner would just barge right in and demand her to leave instantly. She wondered if that was considered traitorous. "Assuming they let me."

"Right Ah'm moderatin' them alright." Twisted Fate chuckled...he may seem shallow to some, but what is wrong with liking a little gold? Perhaps he did like it a bit too much, but if it was so darn important to life then perhaps he would be able to let go. One needs gold for this...for that...for her...for them.

"Who needs the noble class anyways? They wave their gold round' like they got enough ta' share. Sometimes Ah take it upon mahself ta' help them...lighten the load." Twisted Fate explained, "Though Ah don't see why they wouldn't let ya' go. Yer're not Cho'gath or Brand. Ah don't see no harm in lettin' ya' go as long as ya' don't go on a murderin' spree."

Another question was brought to Twisted Fate mind by Ahri mentioning Ionia as her "home", "Speakin' of Ionia, do ya' get along with any of the champions from there? Ah find they're more approachable than the Demacians, but they're still as cautious as ever. Particulary the ninjas, but that may just come with the territory of bein' a ninja. They don't seem like a group that can trust Destiny easily."

Ask the Kumiho

12-28-2012

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
"Right Ah'm moderatin' them alright." Twisted Fate chuckled...he may seem shallow to some, but what is wrong with liking a little gold? Perhaps he did like it a bit too much, but if it was so darn important to life then perhaps he would be able to let go. One needs gold for this...for that...for her...for them.

"Who needs the noble class anyways? They wave their gold round' like they got enough ta' share. Sometimes Ah take it upon mahself ta' help them...lighten the load." Twisted Fate explained, "Though Ah don't see why they wouldn't let ya' go. Yer're not Cho'gath or Brand. Ah don't see no harm in lettin' ya' go as long as ya' don't go on a murderin' spree."

Another question was brought to Twisted Fate mind by Ahri mentioning Ionia as her "home", "Speakin' of Ionia, do ya' get along with any of the champions from there? Ah find they're more approachable than the Demacians, but they're still as cautious as ever. Particulary the ninjas, but that may just come with the territory of bein' a ninja. They don't seem like a group that can trust Destiny easily."

"How nice of you." Ahri grinned. She had heard of those types, and she didn't have anything against them. So long as they didn't steal from her, but those that did would be very sorry they tried. Besides, people didn't come to her for her gold. "Well, the League is rather... protective. In return for my humanity, I fight in their games. It's fun, but what happens if I want to leave? They'll simply let me be on my merry way?" The fox laughed. "Hardly likely, but who knows!"

His last question actually made her stay quiet for a minute or so. "Apparently, the Kinkou are just situated in Ionia. They fight for balance, not for Ionia." Another shrug lifted her shoulders, "I get along with the people who want to get along with me. But as you said, they're cautious. Ionians have strong wills, and that's all fine and all, but they seem to be under the impression that I'm always attempting to manipulate them."

Ask Fortune

12-28-2012

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:
Ahri rubbed a hand on her chin, "Ah... well, you see." She doubted Miss Fortune would appreciate being called a loose cannon, so the fox opted for a different approach. "Half the fun is getting other people to take the clothes off. If you take them off yourself, it defeats the purpose."

She grinned before yanking her tail back, flicking the tip up against Fortune's nose as she did so. "But do give me a visit if you end up down that route."

Sarah grinned, playfully swatting at Ahri's tail.

"Oh fine~." She said, getting up. "Anyway, that's it for now. Tah tah, girl~."

sunlead190

12-28-2012

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:

Ahri smiled at the sight. The kinship was touching to her, in a way. Having never put much value on familial ties, it was something she was still trying to grasp. Her own 'family' was no longer hers to keep, but she found she did not mind it at all. Yet people constantly attempted to exact revenge for their mother or father. Even brothers or sisters. For their kin. The fox shook her head, a smile gracing her countenance. "Or you could find something else to be good at. Like slingshot or archery."

John smirked and pocketed his hands. "Maybe, I'm sure I can turn you into an expert little tinkerer." Erica smiles at John and quickly nods. "Yeah!" John grins as he remembers something and leans forward. "And I can put you into school!"

Erica suddenly stops, her face taking on a complete look of dread as if she saw a gigantic spider and she hurriedly hides behind Ahri. She peaks from around her. "That's a terrible idea!" She looks up at Ahri and quivers her lower lip, giving her the ole puppy dog eyes. "A-Ahriii~, tell hiiim." He keeps his hands pocketed and raises an eyebrow. "You're acting like I'm going to throw you into a pit full of rabid dogs." She peeks out and shakes her head, knowing full well from her experiences in school. "All the boys there are stupid meanies and said that I have cooties."

AsktheCardmaster

12-29-2012

Quote:
"How nice of you." Ahri grinned. She had heard of those types, and she didn't have anything against them. So long as they didn't steal from her, but those that did would be very sorry they tried. Besides, people didn't come to her for her gold. "Well, the League is rather... protective. In return for my humanity, I fight in their games. It's fun, but what happens if I want to leave? They'll simply let me be on my merry way?" The fox laughed. "Hardly likely, but who knows!"

His last question actually made her stay quiet for a minute or so. "Apparently, the Kinkou are just situated in Ionia. They fight for balance, not for Ionia." Another shrug lifted her shoulders, "I get along with the people who want to get along with me. But as you said, they're cautious. Ionians have strong wills, and that's all fine and all, but they seem to be under the impression that I'm always attempting to manipulate them."

"They always act like Ah'm tryin' ta' con them, but Ah don't always want ta' con people. So Ah understand the caution they give ya'." Twisted Fate had heard rumors about Ahri and a particular Ionian champion, "Ah've heard atleast one particular Ionian has let her guard down around ya' ta' say the least. Do ya' have hopes that the others will do the same?"

The Mònkey King

12-29-2012

Quote:
Ahrí Kumiho:
"I don't cheat!" She pouted, clearly a little offended though the comical situation helped to ease the seriousness of what could have been a terrible insult. "I use what I'm given on the Fields, as per Institute's rules. Why would I help your game if I'm not a part of it? That is cheating." She stepped over, bending down to poke the Monkey in the forehead lightly. "Maybe if you run now, you can catch up to them."

Wukong rubbed his head and grinned as he hooped to his feet, his anger already forgotton. "Yeah, I guess you're right! Not fun if I get an unfair advantage, is it? Just like my journey to the top!" He tilted his head curiously at her. "You should play some time, that would be fun! You'd be really hard to ca-" He broke off abruptly as he looked past Ahri and yelled, "Look out!" and dove to one side as three Wukongs came charging in - straight at them and not stopping.

Ask the Kumiho

01-01-2013

Quote:
sunlead190:
John smirked and pocketed his hands. "Maybe, I'm sure I can turn you into an expert little tinkerer." Erica smiles at John and quickly nods. "Yeah!" John grins as he remembers something and leans forward. "And I can put you into school!"

Erica suddenly stops, her face taking on a complete look of dread as if she saw a gigantic spider and she hurriedly hides behind Ahri. She peaks from around her. "That's a terrible idea!" She looks up at Ahri and quivers her lower lip, giving her the ole puppy dog eyes. "A-Ahriii~, tell hiiim." He keeps his hands pocketed and raises an eyebrow. "You're acting like I'm going to throw you into a pit full of rabid dogs." She peeks out and shakes her head, knowing full well from her experiences in school. "All the boys there are stupid meanies and said that I have cooties."

Ahri's eyebrows shot straight up as the little girl suddenly made a break for it, barreling straight into the fox and narrowly missing her body. Apparently she was being used as a pillar of protection. She shot John a mock look of disapproval, "Look at what you've done! You're terrifying her." Ahri turned around, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder as she knelt down to eye level. Her tails raised up to block the male's sight the best they could as she nodded sincerely. "I don't blame you though. I was pretty terrified too."

The curtain of tails lowered as she looked over her shoulder with a wink, then back at Erica. "But, going to school is not a bad idea, you know. Otherwise you won't learn anything. All you have to do is be smarter than the boys." Ahri laughed, "As for cooties. Well, I'll tell you right now that when you get older, they'll want some of that."

Quote:
AskTheCardmaster:
"They always act like Ah'm tryin' ta' con them, but Ah don't always want ta' con people. So Ah understand the caution they give ya'." Twisted Fate had heard rumors about Ahri and a particular Ionian champion, "Ah've heard atleast one particular Ionian has let her guard down around ya' ta' say the least. Do ya' have hopes that the others will do the same?"

"Well, once a con, always a con?" She shrugged, as if not quite believing it herself. "People think people can't change. You just have to prove those people wrong." Ahri tilted her head with a smirk at the mention of, yes, a particular Ionian champion. She waved her hand, "You hear a lot of things," she wasn't willing to give a proper answer, and decided to tackle Fate's next question instead. "I have hopes that people will see me as more than an object, or as more than an animal."

Quote:
The Mònkey King:
Wukong rubbed his head and grinned as he hooped to his feet, his anger already forgotton. "Yeah, I guess you're right! Not fun if I get an unfair advantage, is it? Just like my journey to the top!" He tilted his head curiously at her. "You should play some time, that would be fun! You'd be really hard to ca-" He broke off abruptly as he looked past Ahri and yelled, "Look out!" and dove to one side as three Wukongs came charging in - straight at them and not stopping.

Ahri punctured the Monkey with a curious look, "What?" She turned just as Wukong hit the ground, her eyes filled with visions of a trio of angry looking Monkey Kings. The fox squeaked, covering her head with her arms as the Wukongs barreled right into her and she fell with a muffled, yet heavy thump on her back - thankfully cushioned by her tails.

Unexisted

01-01-2013

Watch at Wu kong and Ahri at a distance. " awwww aren't you two having fun? playing around with each other like two best friend.....indeed I enjoy seeing it."

Ask the Kumiho

01-05-2013

(( ^ That's sort of creepy, noffense. ))