Ask Ahri~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Kumiho

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dojel View Post
Apparantly, you had cats on your roof... your old self didn't like cats apparatly
"I still don't like them. You can do what you like with the felines."

Snowy Poro

09-05-2012

Ahri, what was it like for you to become human?

-Leona

Ask the Kumiho

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
Ahri, what was it like for you to become human?

-Leona
"How did it feel when you ascended as the Chosen of the Solari? It is not so easy for me to describe such passionate power, and the waves of happiness that enveloped me. Yes, confusion was the first emotion that registered through my brain, but as time ticked forward, I had urges very similar to when I was a fox. Yet I was able to control them, much to my delight. In essence, I felt all that I wished to be, and none of the traits which humans consider 'ugly'. It was like opening my eyes to a world where I truly belong, above foraging in the dirt and thorny brushes and seeing for the first time what I could achieve. What I could be. It is... unfortunate that I am not considered 'human' by much of Runeterra, but that is what my goal will be, in the end. I will not allow anyone to get in the way of that."

Snowy Poro

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post
"How did it feel when you ascended as the Chosen of the Solari? It is not so easy for me to describe such passionate power, and the waves of happiness that enveloped me. Yes, confusion was the first emotion that registered through my brain, but as time ticked forward, I had urges very similar to when I was a fox. Yet I was able to control them, much to my delight. In essence, I felt all that I wished to be, and none of the traits which humans consider 'ugly'. It was like opening my eyes to a world where I truly belong, above foraging in the dirt and thorny brushes and seeing for the first time what I could achieve. What I could be. It is... unfortunate that I am not considered 'human' by much of Runeterra, but that is what my goal will be, in the end. I will not allow anyone to get in the way of that."

The two are not the same, Ahri. When I became the Chosen of the Sun, I did not change shape or form, I stayed just as I am.. with the exception of having the Sun grant me it's power. But, I suppose the feelings are mutual, like you I too was confused at first.. not really sure what was happening. First I was being put to death, next I was being taken away by the Solari whom I had never had any contact with previously. But I digress... I appreciate your response, thank you for your time, Ahri.

-Leona

Ask the Kumiho

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Bott View Post
The two are not the same, Ahri. When I became the Chosen of the Sun, I did not change shape or form, I stayed just as I am.. with the exception of having the Sun grant me it's power. But, I suppose the feelings are mutual, like you I too was confused at first.. not really sure what was happening. First I was being put to death, next I was being taken away by the Solari whom I had never had any contact with previously. But I digress... I appreciate your response, thank you for your time, Ahri.

-Leona
"Hm... well, I suppose you're right in that regard. I was focusing on the mental emotion, not the physical feeling. It felt new and exciting, to say the least, though I cannot convey the concern I felt when I noticed the tails sprouting behind me. It felt like... how shall we say, phantom limbs. So great was my want to explore the world on two feet, I managed to learn all I needed - including the quiet need for clothing and such. But the more I think about it, the more I realize that my ecstasy really did drown out any pain I may have felt. It was... breathtaking."

TheShadowOfChaos

09-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahrí Kumiho View Post

"I'd like to think of myself as complicated, though if you know your facts, very easy to entertain." She twirls a lock of her dark hair around her index finger coyly, still maintaining a relatively fair distance away from the male. "Details are what you make of it, so all you have to do is pick out the right information and use it to your advantage. After all, I can certainly tell the desires of many by a simple glance..." Ahri giggled, "But you could say there's not so much to guess once they've fallen to my gaze."
Phantom laughs along with her.

"Well of course because many men are simpleminded, easy to change. Their goals morph and move around constantly. However I am not like them, I'd still be able to keep my desires should I be under the eyes of Cassiopeia or any other women." He sighs as he looks at Ahri with a smile. "I don't always find such a beauty like you......tis a rare sight on this world."

Civilized Rat

09-05-2012

Ahri, in a conversation that DOESN'T involve someone throwing themselves on her in mere seconds?

My poor little mind can't handle the surprise!

TheShadowOfChaos

09-05-2012

Phantom looks at the rat.

"Come on, give me some credit for not losing it, begging her for things."

AskPantheon

09-05-2012

Do you really know no other form of combat that that without any honor that you display on the fields? Are you truly not able to fight without even a shred of honor, or perhaps do you not rely on your charms for everything?

-Pantheon, the Artisan of War

SuperMan Pix

09-05-2012

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*suddenly Lulu appears in front of Ahri in a puff of flower petals*

heeeeeeeeeey!! i just WANT TO INTRODUCE myself TO A NEW! POTENTIAL! FRIEEEEEEND!!!
*ahem*
My name is Lulu!!! and IM the person WHO turns people INTO giants AND cute LITTLE creatures!!!
SINCE you were a CUTE animal BEFORE, what DOES IT feel LIKE to be a SQUIRREL, a KITTEN, and A CUPCAKE??? yes I KNOW that CUPCAKES arn't ANIMIALS but it is STILL RELEVENT TO ME!!